Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:27 pm
This is interesting. Myomoni thought as he laughed inside himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:35 pm
Miotzu

Miotzu reached over and tugged the gag out from his mouth. She stare down at him waiting for a reasonable answer. Ready to attack at any time needed. Although her last attack with a bite still left him bleeding some.

Orrik

"Gah!" Orrik spat down at the floor when the gag was removed roughly from his mouth. He took a few moment breaths and glared up at the impatient women. "Its none of your bussiness what the hell i was doing out here." his deep sharp voice replied. He spat at the ground again and before he could look up a sharp sting was felt across his cheeck. He snapped his head back up and glared at the small vampire girl that had just slapped him. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" his deep voice boomed. She only giggled, which made him boil up even more.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:38 pm
((he he, that was funny))  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:05 am
Shi looked at him. "Oh...really. I think that its is my business." she said getting closer.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:12 am
((, this is fun))  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:44 pm
((Lol! Yeah its pretty interesting. Ive never played a guy before! xd ))

Orrik

Orrik breathed hard out of fustration, the sting still felt fresh upon his fair cheeck. For the sake of himself and his leader he promised himself that he wasnt going to let out a peep. He didnt care what they did to him, or how much he got little girl slaps, he wasnt speaking. The most i can do is make something up. THen i could get out of this annoying rope and away from this stupid woman. he planned to himself. "I.....i was walking around the new city i had traveled to, here. I was sent here from...well my homeland to come and meet up with the head vampire of this place. He had a job for me to do. But i wasnt informed yet, thanks to you people." he explained under his breathing lie, he had changed the look in his eye so not even his ex-girlfriend could suspect it. "Could you let me go now?"
"Not quite yet. Now that you admit to working under the leader, then we cant let you go now can we? I'll be willing to make a deal with you though.", said the small girl.
Orrik smirked. What do they think they're playing at? Messing with a vampire that worked straight under the head. None the less he would have to play along. "FIne. Whats the deal?"  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:19 pm
((te he he))  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:17 pm
Shi stared at Orrik. She didnt really believe his story but she couldn't tell if he was lying. She leaned over to Miotzu "I dont know if he's lying but i really dont believe all that he is saying.. so be careful." she whispered in her ear. She looked over to Orrik "Well we need to discuss a deal....till what we decide sit tight...and dont go anywhere."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:29 pm
"What kinda deal?" Myomoni asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:32 pm
Shi looked over to Myomoni. "Well....thats what we are going to discuss."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:42 pm
Miotzu

"Well....what do you guys think it has to be something that'll keep him from leaving and telling on us!" she whispered making sure that Orrik couldnt hear her words.

Orrik

Orrik looked away in annoyance. These people were getting on his last nerve. He tried his hardest to eavsdrop thier whispers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:46 pm
"You guys go talk in the next room and ill stay here and watch..he's nothing that i cant handle."she said looking at the others then at Orrik  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:34 pm
"Ok, but out her should be interesting. lol" Myomoni said walking into the next room.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:00 pm
"Sure will."she said as they walked into next window.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:16 pm
(( . . . ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games