Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Blood and Roses ((Romance)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:37 am
Adele

"Oh hi Sakuya!" she said waving back. "Did i wake you...because i can come back." she said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:41 pm
JaeJae09
Adele

"Oh hi Sakuya!" she said waving back. "Did i wake you...because i can come back." she said

Sakuya & Princess Ruri

Sakuya looked at the princess and shook his head. "Umm yeah but its ok! Its your castle anyways! We can get out if you want us too...Umm but Ruri is still sleeping although i wouldnt mind carrying her back. Im sure its much more comfortable in the castle." he told her with his voice still in that sleepy tone as he scratched the back of his head.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:30 pm
Adele

"Yeah...its probably better in the castle." she said looking at him. "Well lets go then...so my parents don't start wondering." she said jokingly about the last part.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:46 pm
JaeJae09
Adele

"Yeah...its probably better in the castle." she said looking at him. "Well lets go then...so my parents don't start wondering." she said jokingly about the last part.

*~Princess Ruri & Sakuya~*

"Hhmhmh yeah!" he agreed and dragged his feet over to Princess Ruri and lifted her up carefully from the small bed.

Once back at the castle Ruri had already opened her eyes and began to look around. "Ummm...Sakuya can you please set me down?" she asked politely and Sakuya jumped slightly and set her down. "Sorry Ruri, just waiting for Princess Adele to find us a suitable bedroom." he explained.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:23 pm
Adele

Adele was thinking of a room and thought of one. "Okay i found a- oh hello Ruri." she said noticing she was awake. "Back to what i was saying i found a room...so just follow me." she said smiling but staying quiet enough so her parents won't here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:36 pm
~*Princess Ruri & Sakuya

Sakuya nodded and thanked Adele, took Ruri by the hand and led her to the room following after Adele. The room was fairly large and had two guest beds, a giant window that let in the moonlight perfectly across the two beds with drapes that could be dropped down from the sides. "Oh this is great, Princess Adele! Thank you!" he exclaimed and hopped onto one of the beds while Ruri took a seat on one.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:36 pm
Adele

"You're welcome. Im glad you like it." she said smiling. She let out a small yawn "Well im sure you're tired..i know i am so im going to call it a night..but if you need anything im the next room over just knock on the door." she said. "Goodnight." She turned around and walked out the door and headed to her room. She walked in seeing that Kiata was already in her bed sleeping. Adele just smiled as she took off her dress and changed into her pjs and hopped into bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:51 pm
-Lady kara walked about, her long hair flowing black hair swarled about her body, and made her look diffrent- what a intresting place, it could use flowers and greens -she layed a hand on the ground- such furtile soil, i could do so much here  

tiffinalya flames

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces