Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:23 am
Kenta wavede good bye to the man and walked out of the house with no new info. "This is gunna be harder then it seems." She sighs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:08 pm
Zylo turned slowly towards the figure who had called him, his hood stioll shrouding his face, "Yes?"  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:31 pm
Sees Zylo and Motoko. Cautously, she watches from a distance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:41 pm
Crawling out from under the lilies, Don walked back in the direction of the docks. Walking along, something caught Don's attention. It was Kenta, and not only her, but Matoko and Zylo were standing farther off in the distance.  

Fvel

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:11 pm
Motoko smiled a bit. The guy seemed easy going enough "Listen...I have a guy who would like to talk to you, mind comin with me?" she asked. She figured she would try convincing the guy before having to use force, it was the reasonable thing to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:54 pm
Kenta takes a few steps back trying to stay hidden, knowing she wasnt doing a great job anyways, she climbed up to the top of a building to watch instead.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:28 pm
Zylo eyed her for a moment, "Sorry, I'm late for an appointment." he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:55 pm
"oh? Whatever it is, i don't believe it is as important as what is in store for you," she started, taking a few steps forward and offering her hand in a gesture "I insist, that you come with me." she said, opening her hand as if to show she was harmless and emphasize that he ought to follow her.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:33 pm
Zylo looked over his shoulder at her, "I apologize, but my buisness is quite important." he said calmly then continued walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:05 pm
Motoko watched for a few seconds as Zylo declined her and began to walk away. "Heh.." she hid her eyes slightly behind her bangs and smirked a bit mischeviously. A single red stream of flames, snaked its way from the bottom of her shoes, in between zylo's walking feet and in front of him. The stream split apart and up shot the flames, creating a wall in his path. "I'm sorry, but that wasn't the answer i was looking for," she said, taking a few steps toward him.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:49 pm
Zylo sighed, "Listen, I'm really not in the mood right now, I'm feeling rather..unbalanced, I suggest you leave me alone." he didn't even turn to face her, he just stood there, hands at his sides.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:47 pm
" By the looks of it, my employer doesn't seem to care for what mood you're in, naturally i'd have to follow suit. Now be a good boy and come with me.." Motoko warned, her palm still extended out to him, a red and orange mist forming within her open palm into a growing flame.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:00 pm
Zylo turned to face her, "And if I refuse?" he asked, throwing back his hood and revealing his wolfish face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:11 pm
"Then you leave me no choice," Motoko stated flatly, her smirk never wavering as a fire ball ignited in her palm, her other hand still pocketed casually in her beige blazer.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:16 pm
Zylo looked at the fireball, "I can top that." he said extending his gauntleted hand as a ball of green flame formed within his fingers.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff