Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:06 am
((I meant awaKE. 'It must've been a typo, typo!'))
"Uh, let's hold off on the disco ball, Alyss. But, yeah, let's play some music. Hmm. Mozart or Bach?" she asked, teasingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:08 am
"Can we have strobe lights?"  

XSuki_MikaX

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:09 am
"So, you can help me control this? So I won't unintentionally set someone on fire again?" He just sighed and leans over a bit, hunching his shoulders, still kinda nervous. "And without doing this, I'm not getting my knife back, right?" (And, I guess I'm the narcolyptic one, I fell asleep and have been sleeping all afternoon)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:10 am
so Clyde you want to learn how to control that power you have? if not we will have to seal it so you can't accidentally blow the magical cover  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:13 am
XSuki_MikaX
"Can we have strobe lights?"

"Only if you want to give our customers a seizure. Let's see, Ditty Bops, Sheryl Crow, or the Beatles?" she pondered over which music to play.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:14 am
Cari stood up and stretched. She glanced at her dad

Mello was still looking at the rosary.

"Dad. You that Matt meant what he said."

"Yeah but he didnt have to die" Mello snapped.  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:14 am
I look blankly at the knife, having forgotten that i was holding it.

(Im going to Tabi (Taibi?) Island this weekend, so dont do too much w/o me! Plz and TY!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:15 am
"of course I want to learn to control it! I mean, its part of me, isn't it? And so i don't want it sealed, plus, I'd rather not set everything on fire when I get scared, or angry, that can be very... bad..." He just sighs, looking around at all the girls. "By the way, I vote The Beatles."  

DonCacti

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:18 am
Alyss struggled to put the disco ball back and snapped her fingers to make the portal disappear. "It will be easy to help you, um, Clyde was it? If you catch anything on fire, I'll put it out. I myself am an excellent water manipulator." She raised her hand. "Can we listen to Rage Against the Machine? No wait. That's bad for business. How about Colbie Caillat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:18 am
It will take a lot of training you it my take months to years to be able to fully control it.  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:21 am
He just looks at her. "Can we start, then? The water manipulator said she could help out if anything goes up in flames."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:23 am
I sigh. "You all have bad taste in music, if you dont mind me saying. If you're going for old bands, try Guns N Roses, Ozzy Osboune, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Scorpions, somthing like that." I pull out a small black mp3 play with white bunnies delicately painted onto it.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:23 am
Maria, who's face had previously worn a look of intense concentration, suddenly lit up. "Here, Mello, Carissima, take these." she handed both of them a gold bracelet. "This have a small amount of magic in them. So when Magics come they won't be outraged that N-Ms((Non-Magics)) are working her. Otherwise, it causes a lot of trouble for us. These allow you to do small tasks, such as summoning cups and fixing things. All you have to do is concentrate really hard on what you need or want to do. Then you need a physical cue, such as snapping you finger or clicking your toungue. No fooling around and you give these back to me at the end of each day. If you don't there'll be hell to pay. Am I clear?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:25 am
We can't do magic training in a store what if a someone comes! and we are all working right now so you have to ask Maria to borrow us. I may know best how to help you i was raised as a non-magic too but i found my power and my power is rare as i can change time as you have seen.  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:29 am
Carissima took the bracelet and put it on. "Ja, We understand."

Mello nodded and took the other bracelet. Then turned away.

Carissima knew why her father turned way. He was still hurt by the fact that the person he loved was shot to death.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games