Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:58 pm
They all bark at once and a grey one trots up to you, nudging you with her nose before licking your face, placing her paw on your forehead before jumping onto your chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:02 pm
Shinta opens his eyes and pretends he has just woken up, "Huh, wha- hey, where'd you come from?" he asks the wolf on his chest.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:11 pm
She snorts, nodding to the others and after a moment they all tilt their heads to the sky, howling loudly. A few minutes later i walk up behind the ones blocking the alley, a wolf pup in hand, holding it to my chest, the other hand im using to rub my eyes. "Nani nani? I was trying to sleep you know... hum?" I look up, looking a tad bit disgruntled but otherwise fine, and see you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:13 pm
Shinta gave a small wave, "Hey." he said, held down by the wolf atop him.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:16 pm
I yawn softly. "What are you doing out here, and Kuma why are you trying to squish him?" The wolf barks at me for a moment then i look at Shinta.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Shinta shrugs slightly, "Trying to sleep." he replied.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:24 pm
I look around. "Out here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:25 pm
Shinta nods, "I've slept in worse."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:33 pm
"Jeez. Why dont you sleep in one of the houses? They're all empty and as long at you dont disturb the wolves or any of the house's stuff, you oughta be fine."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:04 pm
Shinta shrugged, "Sometimes thinks aren't what they appear, there could be other people in the houses." he said simply, "Besides, these are peoples homes, I wouldn't want them coming back to a ransacked home."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:11 pm
I shrug. "I actually own a lot of these houses. My brother actually owns them, but he's not here at the time, so, eh. Iunno."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:30 am
Shinta shrugged, "I'm fine out here." he winced slightly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:35 am
"What?" Kuma barks at me and i shrug. She gets off you and runs off, the only wolf staying being Shin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:28 pm
Shinta shrugs, he looks at his right shoulder for a moment then pulls his coat off, removing his shirt and looking at the half-bandaged bullet wound in his shoulder, Shinta sighs and pulls out a knife and some bandages, making a small fire to disinfect the knife.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:49 pm
I raise an eyebrow, looking at the wound. "Dude, you're not seriously thinking of doing that, are you?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff