Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

SuPa KiWi

Dapper Tycoon

4,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:36 pm
i chose my user name b/c i am from New Zealand and the nat'l bird of new zealand is the kiwi, i chose the word supa b/c super was taken sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:05 am
CoOkiiezs
I Love Cookies..N everyone Calls Me Cookie^_^

lol. my dad loves cookies. he has a cookie monster attached to the front of his truck. domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:45 pm
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing
Twilight Tsuki
well I chose twilight because its one of my favourite books and tsuki because it means moon in japanese and I adore the moon ^^

i keep hearing people talk about that book. i should look it up on wikipedia. domokun stargate
You could just listen to me rant about it sometime.
And, MossNoth, as someone who has tried and failed her entire life to properly pronounce the letter "R"; I fail to see how it is cool.

o_o seriously? domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:13 pm
SuPa KiWi
i chose my user name b/c i am from New Zealand and the nat'l bird of new zealand is the kiwi, i chose the word supa b/c super was taken sweatdrop

like i said to another person, it gets harder and harder to find the name that you want... domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:27 am
Kindda longe one for me and compleatly roundabout =3 RP charry in the first place, and I decided that I was gonna base that charryu on the Megaman Battle Network games. So I decide to make the evil Megaman from the 4th game (Yea it was about 4 years ago and I still hate how n00bie it was n.n)

The suffix _DS was used on the Dark/ Hard versions of the volantary boss fights, so it seemed apt from my standpoint, but I didn't really wanna call him Megaman, so the origonal Japaneese series is called Rock Man, as all the names where based around music, Rocka nd his sister Roll, Blues, Gospel and so on. So the name Rock_DS was born.

Over the years the charry has evolved into Rock Josiah, but I still love the _DS ness of it all n.n  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:51 pm
Rock_DS
Kindda longe one for me and compleatly roundabout =3 RP charry in the first place, and I decided that I was gonna base that charryu on the Megaman Battle Network games. So I decide to make the evil Megaman from the 4th game (Yea it was about 4 years ago and I still hate how n00bie it was n.n)

The suffix _DS was used on the Dark/ Hard versions of the volantary boss fights, so it seemed apt from my standpoint, but I didn't really wanna call him Megaman, so the origonal Japaneese series is called Rock Man, as all the names where based around music, Rocka nd his sister Roll, Blues, Gospel and so on. So the name Rock_DS was born.

Over the years the charry has evolved into Rock Josiah, but I still love the _DS ness of it all n.n

cool! domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

donugee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:49 am
My sister named her account after one of her neopets on neopets.com, so i named my self after the other. now its the only username i use anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:01 pm
donugee
My sister named her account after one of her neopets on neopets.com, so i named my self after the other. now its the only username i use anymore.

oh, so that's why. domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:03 pm
AngelicDrawing
AngelicDrawing
AngelicDrawing
ninja bump!!!!!!! domokun stargate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:35 am
AngelicDrawing
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing
Twilight Tsuki
well I chose twilight because its one of my favourite books and tsuki because it means moon in japanese and I adore the moon ^^

i keep hearing people talk about that book. i should look it up on wikipedia. domokun stargate
And, MossNoth, as someone who has tried and failed her entire life to properly pronounce the letter "R"; I fail to see how it is cool.

Yup. In high school my friends got alot of amusement out of my failing to say "Ring Wraith"; and the fact I was the only person "in the world" who thought "nazgul" was easier to say.
Some failed attempts: "Wing weight" "win wait" "wring waight".  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Warsanze

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:45 pm
Picked this name because it is one of my Warrior's names on World of Warcraft mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:57 pm
if mine isn't obvious, then nothing is  

Lucifer Star of Morning

DemonKing241

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:03 pm
I chose my user name because It's what I went by in High School.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:47 pm
i picked my username cuz of a book i read and the geisha's name was komako and i thought it sounded pretty so i went as komako-chan and it's been my nickname ever since ^_^  

Komako is gone

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:13 pm
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing
Twilight Tsuki

Yup. In high school my friends got alot of amusement out of my failing to say "Ring Wraith"; and the fact I was the only person "in the world" who thought "nazgul" was easier to say.
Some failed attempts: "Wing weight" "win wait" "wring waight".

wow... domokun stargate  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games