Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:08 pm
"I dunno," Erin said with a smile while grabbing Tanner's arm and flexing it, "These babies look a bit more dangerous to me." She poked Tanner's skinny arm. She twisted it gently and pointed to his elbow. "This could poke your eye out, for example."

Tanner yanked his arm away. "Don't pick on me, Sugar! Just remember, you don't have anyone else that can pick out fabulous clothes for you to wear."

((O.O Tanner's starting to ooze gay...))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:01 pm
"I have Physics, teachers cool." He replied, but before he could utter another word he got wacked in the back of the head hard. Only one person he knew would do that.

"Hey b*****d." the newcommer called.

Sanin turned around, "Oh man! Why are you here?" He said exciedly as he held his arms open and embraced with another guy.

"I missed you too much, you know you were my only friend in Australia." The newcommer didn't sound Australian though. "Still sportin that sexy accent I see."

"You know me, never change." Sanin said with true happiness.

"Anyway, I enrolled here, if you don't mind that is."

"Oh no, never, jus' as long as you have a class with me."

"Well, I'm headed over to Physics now."

"Me too mate, we can hang and stuff, you gonna be there this afternoon?"

"Yep, leavin' right after Physics, you?"

"Same here mate."

User Image
Kyle Terrian
Age 17
Junior
Kyle Terrian works with the same agency as Sanin. He is origianally from Ireland. He has black hair and green eyes. Also muscular like Sanin too. The two are very much opposites. They are best friends though and have been through the same s**t together. His clothes are usually tight fit to show off his marvelous body, that is when his clothes are on of corse.

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:07 pm
User ImageMarty saw this as a challenge that he could easily win if he kept his whits about him. "Maybe so, but can those-" he struck a pose- "make you swoon and faint?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:11 pm
User Image"What?" Riley asked, staring stupidly at the pair of them. "You're leaving?" she asked Sanin, as if he was going to ditch her on a deserted island. "And who the hell is he?" she asked. Sanin had just completely ignored her as this new guy came over to him.  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:10 pm
Fenrick did one of these faces sweatdrop

"The whole play is about the misunderstanding of Elphy. So, I guess you would be misunderstood too."

Cole walked by Fenrick.

"Physics?"

"Yup."

"French?"

"Yup."

"Later."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:53 pm
"Oh, yeah." Sanin had completely forgotten about Riley. "This is my friend Kyle, we work together." Sanin was smiling brightly. "Kyle, this is Riley."

Kyle looked at Riley and thought, Is this the girl he's going with? And he calls me crazy, with all the girls he could have...  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:55 am
Erin laughed and rolled her eyes. "Well obviously I'm not 'oohing' and 'aahing,' now am I? Tan-Tan here can strut down the catwalk with the best of 'em, can't you dearie?"

Tanner grinned from ear to ear and hopped down off of the bleachers to strut around on the gym floor, striking a dramatic pose at the end of his jaunt.

"A walk that Diane von Furstenbugh would be proud of," Erin said as Tanner plopped down next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:00 pm
Cole walked into Physics and sat in the back of the room and almost fell asleep.

He had heard the trio in the hall and laughed. "They won't survive long out in the open like that."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:44 pm
User Image"Friend of yours?" Karin asked Fenrick casually, after chuckling at the simplicity of their conversing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:51 pm
User Image"Nice to meet you, Kyle," said Riley through gritted teeth. She didn't like him, and they had only just met. She just felt an aura of 'I want you to hate me' radiating from him when she looked at him. Just look at him, she thought, holding out her hand to him, with all those finely toned muscles just to appeal to girls - and probably guys - so he could get them to come to bed with him. He makes me sick. He's just a man-beast on the prowl for unsuspecting, innocent girls... and guys.

b*****d,
was the word that made itself readily available to call him, in Riley's mind at least.

jadecougar

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:35 pm
User ImageMarty shook his head, not amused by Tanner's catwalk saunter. "I'll agree he's got a walk," admitted Marty, "but who the hell's Diane von Whatsitburgh? Seriously, knowing names and how to walk is one thing, but these-" he lifted his shirt to show his rock solid abs- "really get attention."

The girls sitting in front of Marty on the bleachers couldn't take their eyes off him long enough to acknowledge that Tanner and Erin even existed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:06 pm
Tanner's own eyes stayed glued to Marty's abs while Erin rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry, but if a great body is all you have going for you, then have fun giving cheap lap dances for the rest of your life." A smug grin took its place on Erin's face. She wasn't the type to go after someone for looks, and if Marty thought she was, he was sadly mistaken.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:10 pm
"Oh, why never, the pleasure is all mine." Kyle responded holding out his hand for Riley to shake. "I don't believe that there's a person who wouldn't be pleasured by meeting you." he complimented.

Sanin already figured out that Kyle didn't like Riley, which was okay becuase he didn't have too, but what gave it away was that Kyle was never that polite to a person unless he didn't like them right off the bat.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:04 pm
User Image"Cheap lap dances?" Marty asked, a smile appearing on his face. "Erin, you think I'd give cheap lap dances? I was born lucky," he said, a suggestive smile splaying across his face.

Suddenly, a whistle blew, and a harsh female voice told the class to "Shaddup and si'down!" It was Mrs. Verhaige ((evil elementary school gym teacher of mine... *shivers*)), the gym teacher. She was taking "roll call" now, so she made sure everyone was silent and unmoving.

"She's in a good mood today," Marty turned and whispered to Erin, as he had taken a seat in the row in front of her.

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:18 pm
"How'd you Know?" Fenrick said sarcastically.

They walked into the french room and sat in the back.

------------

The Physics teacher began to teach, and Cole lazily pulled out his textbook.

"Why don't you just weigh them down with knowledge... Oh, right, they do do that..." He mumbled to himself.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games