Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:58 pm
Yin awoke from his short nap, it was growing close to lunch time and he was hungry, so getting down from the ceiling and climbing out the window yet again he flew towards the entrance of the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:47 pm
Announcement

ALL CRITICAL HITS ARE 291-300

You miss Jesse if you role 1-42 hit her if you role 43-290 Her defense protects her from 23 points of damage.

You miss Star if you role 1-62 hit her if you role 63-290 Her defense protects her from 10 points of damage.

You miss Tsubaki if you role 1-29 hit him if you role 30-290 His defense protects him from 43 points of damage.

You miss Yin if you role 1-22 you hit him if you role 23-290 His defense protects him from 60 points of damage.

You miss Toku if you role 1-39 you hit him if you role 40-290 His defense protects him from 26 points of damage

You miss Night if you role 1-29 you hit him if you role 30-290 His defense protects him from 30 points of damage.

ALL ROLES ARE FROM 3 100 DICE

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:54 pm
Jesse woke up at eight, took Chunky out for a short walk, and took a long shower. Slipping on a pair of baggy jeans, an oversized tee shirt, and pulled a baseball cap over her eyes, setting Chunky in his crate and going to get some lunch. She arrived just as she saw a boy fly toward the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:56 pm
((u really should put that on the front page,sorry for not posting i was at church))
i never told you? my father owns the school, tsubaki koji *does a small bow* though i am only one of many  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:35 pm
I never heard that Mr.Koji had children. Thats intersesting. Night began sipping on his milk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:46 pm
i wouldn't think that he would talk about any of us, my name literally means forgotten ((seriously does)), although being his child has a very competitive atmosphere, are you sure none of my siblings or stepsiblings have ever employed anyone in your family?  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:00 pm
My family only works for one family that we are indept to. They are a long line of pure blooded neko's almost like a royal family. Some of us are sent to protect other royal's from diffrent races as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:05 pm
ah, that would explain it , well why are you studying here? i'm here to be inheritor of most of fathers riches.  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:18 pm
All of my familys best killers went here so now we all do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:24 pm
((wow, imagine someone saying that about going to your school xp last post gonna sleep now 10:00 here))
"as good a reason as mine" he said after finishing eating "do you know anything about swordplay? i need a sparring buddy?  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:30 pm
Actualy That is my specialty. I would love to have a friendly fight with you after we get a teacher to supervise.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Squinting hard, she realized it was more of a bat like creature than a boy. She shrugged and made her way inside, grabbing a tray and putting various foods on it. Glancing around the cafeteria, she saw an open spot at a table with two boys. "Peh, it doesn't matter." she muttered to herself, sliding in next to the elder of the two.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Hello. He smiled at her as she sat down with her tray. Night continued to sip on his milk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:55 pm
Jesse smiled back. "Jesse Sharpe." she simply said, cutting up her salad.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:57 pm
I am Night it nice to meet you lady Sharpe. He began on his pancakes now.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games