Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
|||||RATE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU ||||||| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:52 pm
5/10

It could use a clearer concept, but I like how the items themselves work together. The torso particularly is really nicely layered. The thing is, the colors are really throwing it off. The coat and Cross Belts aren't black enough, and the red and blue in the boots and Crossed Belts don't fit... Something else on your head or face could help pull it together, too.

(For mine, should I lose the Crystal Ball?)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:07 pm
dude total tree hugger lol but still 9/10
(im not tryin to be anyone btw oh and man now i have to save up a bunch of money to buy the wingding and i only need a 5 more things to make my dark avi ^^)  

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 am
7/10

I'd lose the kunai (it looks too big and doesn't fit quite right) and there's something about the flame that just doesn't seem to match.

@ravenwolf: actually, if I were you I'd loose that elemental wing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:07 am
7/10

Bit too fluffy and top heavy, I'm afraid. The white veil seems to be bit too much. First I thought it was the butterflies, but I'm really bothered for not seeing the face. Maybe something golden to legs too? To ankle for example. But on the good side, I like it for there is not too much shades. It's a pity though that outlines of arms and legs are so visible, when dress overall is very light toned.  

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 am
dude you got somthing going there you look like an undead hunter 8/10  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 pm
Fancy Trentz
dude you got somthing going there you look like an undead hunter 8/10

I think I liked your better before; the books really don't match... 6.4/10  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:54 pm
Ahrr!

Ah, Raven. Ye avi's lookin jus a perfectly beautiful as i' did the first time I laid me eyes upon it. 10/10

Now I be wantin to know what all ye scoundrels think of me Pirate Avi. Took me a good coupla 'ours this one did. The pants were th' 'ardest part, 'til I found me Sheep Ei. pirate

Happy Pirate Day!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:42 pm
9/10

I like the Kuros Induction sword (wish I had that lol) but I feel like there's something missing...  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:59 pm
Ahrr!

I think I know what ye mean. I was plannin on usin that there Reve Ei's armband, but it wen an' evolved on me!
Mayhaps the cardshark armbands could suffice? Arr...but I be hatin 'ow thin they be.

Happy Pirate Day!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:08 pm
maybe.
I think you need something like...BAM! something that sticks out but matches with your avi  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:31 pm
Ehhh....psy....it's a bit condused here.
That red seems awefully lonely being the only piece. It should probably be brown or black. The petals would be nice without the red shirt; kind of like accent to the avi.

It's nice,simple, but the red kills it for me.

6.9/10
-----------------------------------

Alrighty now~!

Hows I look for my black/white avi? I made this when these coats came out, but I've tweaked it a bit since then....
My shirt was orignally just stripes, but with this beautiful Kottan Ei I get more depth.
I also added this expensive onyx belt I've wanted for a while; it added a nice transition.
I wanted to use something for my neck...but nothing really looked right. You see, this shirt I have over the kottan makes a black line over my neck and ruins any good neckwear. I did think about adding the Gimpy's skull brooch....but it's pretty bulky.
Then there's my shoes...originally they were the set's shoes, but I feel these boots blend better.
Finally my weapon...originally I used the death whisperer's javelin, but it was too purple. Besides, I like swords. >w<

What'dya think?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:03 pm
9/10

I don't like the way the pants and your boots make your legs look, but they match well. I don't think you need anything for you neck - it looks good seeing the collar of your shirt.  

ArikaiHart

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:13 pm
7/10

it's nice but something just doesn't seem right  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:08 pm
I like this one better than the last psy, but it does seem to be lacking. I guess I think I'd like it more if it was smiling...maybe mona's eyes or a grin.
8/10

-----

As for me....
Arikai, I hounded for better pants for hours and only found those to be to my liking. I want to know what you think of the ONE other pair of pants that match. They are the DASH pants and have a problem of making my legs look VERY buff; so I had to change to these boots to cover the muscles. These said boots are also a slightly different shade than I want. gonk  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Roven

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:12 pm
I think it's great, but lose the glasses or use some different ones cos they just throw it a little off. 9/10  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff