Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:21 pm
Neri giggled a bit then said, "Alright, J. One question, do you beleive in mermaids and such?"
She held a bright smile, and she brushed some stray strands of silvery hair out of her face.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:31 pm
"I don't think I've seen one before but yes. I do believe in mermaids and other sea creatures. Not enough to hunt them. Just as a thought." He said  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:32 pm
Once more, Neri's smile grew wide. "Want to go swimming?" she asked, kind of wondering how he would react if he knew that she was a mermaid. Well, it couldn't hurt to find out, now could it?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:03 am
Joshua listened with rapt attention to the conversation. It was fascinating to see humans from another species point of view. Who knew if he'd ever get this chance again. "So do merpeople live in schools/shoals/colonies/towns or whatever you want to call them?" Joshua now wanted to find out as much as he could about what parts of the legends where real.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:46 am
Jin didn't know what to do. He can swim unlike Mellow but doesn't trust Neriande that much. Since he had a little trust he nodded and said "OK. I little swim won't hurt."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:50 am
Katalina glanced back at him. "I don't know what humans would call them, but we call them groups," she informed him cheerfully. "And I can't know for sure, of course, but I think some do and some don't. At least, that's what the one I ran across last told me. The groups can be all different sizes, too," she added.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:43 pm
"I guess merfolk really do have similar social habits as humans do." Joshua nodded thoughfully. "Looks like whoever wrote those stories knew what they were talking about." He looked at Katalina. "So how come you're on your own? You talk as if you've never seen large groups of your own people."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:07 pm
User Image
Ariella looked at him with a hint of curiosity in her eyes. She turned her head and looked into the open sea wondering where Sirena might be with a bit of a worried look on her face. She blinked leaving all of those thoughts behind. She looked back at the human with a grin on her face. "Are you asking me to come onto land with you then? Though I'm not worried a bit. You should be the one scared, I mean I could so easily kill you." She said with a laugh. Then she stopped thinking she might've scared him. "Oh, I hope I didn't scare you. I wouldn't mine going with you to talk was all that I ment deary." She said as nicely as she could, her words slipped out smooth and relaxing, as though soft enough to put a child to sleep. She dove into the water and went as close as she could to him without her tail touching the soft sand under her. Gently wading in the water, she looked over him. Wow. she thought by looking at his appearance. Handsome by far. But there's something about him that I like. I mean obviously his looks, but there's something else.. she thought. There was a relaxing that Ariella felt looking at him. She just decided not to bother with it.

Suicidal-Love-Muffin

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Techni-coloured BloodBath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:28 pm
Aries swam around the edges of her island, like she always did when she was bored. She was looking, searching the beaches for humans. It was her hobby to observe them from the sea. Her favorite humans to watch, were couples on vacation or families. They looked so happy and in love with each other. The sea and the sand seemed to bring people together in a good way. And it made Aries happy too. But today, the beaaches were surprisingly empty. Aries sighed as she swam a little closer until she could just touch the sand, only the human half was out of the water. "I suppose it is a little cloudy..." She said to herself. "Tomorrow should be sunny... Then maybe they'll come to me." She smiled as she lowered herself and let her head rest on the wet sand. It was cold and soft.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:30 pm
"I don't really know," Katalina said thoughtfully after a moment. "I was born out here, I think. I don't really remember; it's been a long time. I don't venture that far out, never more than two or three days' swimming, so I've just never run across any large groups."
She shrugged. "I guess I could have joined up with some of the mermaids who came through on their way to somewhere else, but I just...didn't. Like I said, I don't get along with my own kind that well. I could just as well ask why you live out here on the cove, so far away from other humans. Was the problem with the oceans really the only reason?"  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:51 pm
Neriande then said, "Don't worry, I won't bite...for now." Her smile was still sweet, and it was rather charming as well. Her eyes sparkled like icy saphires, and she stood up. The black blood around her wounds had healed the damaged tissue, so there was no real problem in the first place. She was walking calmly towards the water, her silvery hair flowing gently behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:55 pm
Jin saw the wound heal and was a little shocked. He got over it and walked with Neriande to the water.
Mellow got to the beach and was walking around thinking of something to do. He then saw a girl that was in the water and the sand. He walked over to her. "Are you okay miss?" He asked.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:59 pm
As soon as Neriande was knee deep in the water, she seemed to fall in. It was extremely difficult for her to stand on her tail, you know! She dived deeper into the water, the silvery fins on her tail splashing the water a bit before she went into deeper waters.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:02 pm
Aries lifted her head towards the voice. She had almost fallen asleep on the sand. That would have been a mistake. When she opened her eyes, she saw a young human boy staring at her. Her first instinct was to flee, but her thirst for human attention kept her were she was. "I'm fine, thanks." She replied to the boy cheerfully. For the moment, she kept her tail beneath the surface of the water. She didn't want to frighten him away.  

Techni-coloured BloodBath

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:04 pm
Jin was a little confused why she fell and went in to see. Once his head was underwater, he saw the silver tail that Neriande had. He started to choke a little but got over it as he swam deeper to catch up. Wow. I never would have thought she was a mermaid. All I knew was that she wasn't human but still!
"OK." Mellow sat down next to her and smiled. "I'm Mellow, what's your name?" He asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games