Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:32 pm
Sephiroth kept his attention on Jacob. "Is that invitation to vist it your house one of these days open now or does it remain an indefinite cautionary no?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:33 pm
Jacob scratched his chin a little in thought.

"Well, I'd have to do a few tests to be sure... But I think it'd be safe to show you around one day. I just want to be completely on the safe side first is all."

"Uhm... why wouldn't it have been safe before?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:47 am
"The reason is actually part of the story I was going to swap for your story that is best said in assured privacy... though I could beat it into your head," he said and tapped his a little.

"I would have understood if you decided no, never." He sort of thought about it. "Tests to see if there is still a hidden more intelligent conscious instead of instinct? Can't help but wonder what you're going to do for the tests..."

Since they're not doing anything but waiting on the girls, Eztli asked to hear it. However Sephiroth paused a good minute in thought of either whether he wanted to share or how to word it. It was hard to tell. When he finally did speak again he said, We found out recently that I am almost half ancient hell demon... Eztli of course was confused by his answer since Jacob always has various demon levels in his realm. After his pause in which he spent convincing himself to go on, Sephiroth continued... Half Jiluzix.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:49 pm
Jiluzix!? ....Really? Huh... Never would have thought, especially with all that holy energy that was put out by you earlier...

I'll try to sum mine up, and explain in further detail later for you. Basically I was a pick pocket and petty thief growing up because my family was really poor. Found a dagger I thought I could sell for a lot, which turned out to be possessed by Heegh. Got possessed, did many horrible things, managed to get back control of my own body after he spent too much energy... Then something strange happened, some odd force... Next thing I know, I'm in Heaven, and I'm offered the job of being the new fire angel elemental.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:22 pm
Adira was handed a silky fabric of a bra in her size. She poked at the cup of it, her slender finger pushing into the surprisingly squishy material. Adira turned the item around and poked at the band material, she pulled it away slightly, let it go and watch it spring back. This made Adira giggle. She examined the back clasps, hooked and unhooked them. She'd have to try them on of course, at least this is what Rosemary and Abigail said as they led Adira--plus two bras (Not including the one she was holding)--to the fitting room.

After the multiple ordeals of trying to hook herself into those..."Breast Contraptions" (though they, indeed, relieved the spasms of pain caused by every bounce), the women decided that they fit. Rosemary went off with again with the items, and instructed Adira to stay in the fitting room and put on the panties. When Rosemary came back she handed Adira a nude colored bra with the tags taken off and Adira fit herself into it. Adi put back on her robe (now a bit fuller in the chest area due to a little bit of bra padding) and the girls were making their way downstairs again.

"Thank you, again." Adira said to the females. She couldn't wait to show Banquo her new goodies...Maybe the others would care too!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:29 am
Hmm... I wasn't offered a job, I sort of knew... I don't put out holy energy, it is given to me.

Soon Adira came down and showed Banquo her clothes and then proceeded to show the other men what she got. When she shoved the bag in Sephiroth's face he pretended he was looking at bikini bottoms and tops to help him not blush as much said, "You have a fine selection of colors indeed."

It was also supposed to help drive away evil thoughts, but then he got a glimpse of Abigail in a bikini in his mind's eye...  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:57 am
As Adira moved onto Eztli, Veni came up and put his hand on her shoulder and said, "A fine selection indeed. Now my dear I've got a couple pieces for you to try on and decide if you like they way they look on you."

When she looked at what he had picked out, the girls were there for support too, it was mostly blue and red things like she had said and he had picked a variety of things for her to start off with. He even found some long sleeves with open upper backs for her wings. He explained that if she went to a colder place those would help keep her warm.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:25 pm
Adira blinked slightly as Veni stopped her from showing the rest of the guys. She shrugged lightly and followed the girls to the next dressing room. Adira was gaining on-lookers as they walked. The robe only gave a subtle view of her form but it was still enough.

Adira carefully set the clothes down in the dressing room, she shut the door and began trying to find the right holes for her body parts. What seemed like 10 minutes later, Adi walked out in a pair of slim fitting, dark-wash jeans and a boatneck, dark red, long sleeved shirt. Her wings stretched out slightly behind her. Adi's little toes peeked out from under the long hems.

"How do I look?"
She asked quietly, hopefully. These jeans were comfortable.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:31 am
Eztli blinked and responded without thinking.

"Beau... I mean, very nice."

Mentally, he smacked himself. Galantros just gave Eztli an odd, curious look, continued petting Black behind the ears lovingly, and turned his attention back towards Adira.

"It's a good look, I think."

Jacob simply nodded with a small smile. It always felt nice to him when he helped out a demon who needed to start over, especially recently when he took a more personal hand in it instead of just giving them the funds and someone else as a guide back when he was disfigured and more.... self-involved.

"You picked some nice clothes out for her."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:19 pm
Sephiroth looked at Adira like everyone else did... "It looks nice, but the pants are too long."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:36 pm
"Ye of little faith! That pair is perfect for heels if she likes such shoes. The rest are of a proper length. The more important question Adira is 'do you like the way you look in those?"

After Adira answered Rosemary said, "Go ahead and show us another outfit."

She glanced at Jacob. She hadn't realized that he usually helped free demons, but then left the rest to someone else. She thought Dieamos had been capable, the government wanted to handle the inakum, the spiders took care of their own, and...what happened to the the 4 demons who helped them those years ago...

With them he couldn't help and walk away. He might have planned on it, but they made it clear before his help that he couldn't without possible consequences. He had to be around every so often or else it could drive them nuts. It has turned out well so far she thought and reached for his hand and squeezed it and let it go again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:27 pm
Adira's expression looked pleased with the comments. Emotions were running high in the store. It almost made her dizzy. So many different kids. Excitement. Sheepish. Confused. Desire...Desire? She zeroed in on it. True...It was not sexual desire...But it was still desire. Someone probably really wanted a shirt or something. Though Adira could "feast" upon any positive emotion, desire filled her the most. Adira's eyes closed for a brief moment and a great, contented sigh left her lips. There. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were bright.

As the others spoke of the clothing, Adira's expression ranged from confusion to understanding. Finally, her features brightened. She knew what heels were! She had not worn them it what seemed like ages (as everything else in her life at the moment, it seemed) But she loved the feeling on her feet in the heels. She loved being slightly taller. She loved the sound they made on a solid floor...Okay, Adira mostly loved how they made her legs look.

Adira practically bounced back to the dressing room. It was nice to have people who seemed like they cared. She shut the door and started tugging off the clothes, placing them back on to the hangers. Light caught her eye and distracted her. A mirror… Adira looked at herself. She touched her hair. She ran a fragile hand across her skin. She was too skinny! Adira turned around and looked over her shoulder, staring at her bum… She would need to eat more human food (As well as emotion) to regain her figure. It would come back though. Adira slipped another silky fabric over her head and she stepped into an ankle-length skirt. The skirt mirrored a peasant style and the shirt went to her elbows.

Adira walked out of the fitting room to show everyone. She gained a similar reaction to the one before and went back for the last of the clothing sitting in the room. This included a black long-sleeved shirt with a crimson red vest and a pair of thin, skinny-jeans that [would (Once she gained more meat on her bones)] Fit her body like a glove. Adira filled her body out slightly to check if they would still fit. They did. She let her shape go back to what it was before. These people did not seem to appreciate a disguise.

Adira came back out of the fitting room with a wide grin.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 pm
Jacob just smiled a little as Rosemary squeezed his hand, giving hers a little squeeze in return before she let go.

"Spiffy! All you need now are socks and shoes..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:59 pm
"Or the chance to pick out something on her own." ^^;  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:01 am
Adira assumed shoes were heels and started toward that section. She entered it and was immediately greeted by an over-helpful sales attendant.

"Uhm..." Adira began, her face heating up. The young reaper looked her up and down, noting her pink slippers.
"Shoes." He stated
"Well...I...yes." Adira replied. He was off and a moment later he came back with a foot measurer for size.
"Sit." Adira did as she was told and sat down, the man knelt down in front of her and motioned for her foot. Adira blinked once or twice before she interpreted his motions. "Not from around here are you?" He asked. Adira just shook her head. "Where are you from?"
"Eh...let's just say a ways away." She wouldn't say directly where she was from, didn't seem smart. Adira's bare foot (They removed the slipper) hit the cold metal of the measure. Goose bumps prickled up on Adira's legs and she twitched slightly. The reaper's gaze was drawn upward. Adira's knees (Although decently closed) slammed together. She tried not to wince.

"Size...seven." He nodded, "Lets try the other foot." They repeated the process, finding that Adira's feet were exactly the same size. The reaper's eyebrows raised, "Wow. There's rarely a perfect match in foot size. It's...what did you say you were?"

"Er...I didn't." Adira answered, unsure how she was supposed to respond to such a blunt question. "I really just want some shoes, if you please." The man nodded.

"We have some nice heels over this way..." Adira stopped and reached for a pair of high pumps. "Uh...I've heard those are not that comfortable. Actually the manager of the entire store is highly considering sending them back as there have been no sales." Adira looked at the sign next to the shoes. Ooh, they were on sale. (Rosemary told her that things on sale were more preferable as they were less in cost).

"All the same...may I please see a pair in my size?" Adira sat down again, cradling the shoe in her lap, she looked up with a dazzling smile--though not meaning to temporarily stun the employee.

The aura around her--though she didn't mean to set it off--was one of pure sex, as was her breed. Though she was in dire need of a few healthy meals, she could not escape the looks of lust, although the whole unhealthy appearance stayed the many she would have received. Some people were more susceptible than others.

Adira crossed her ankles and in a few short moments, the sales associate returned with four boxes.
"I've got some other ones you might like to see." He explained, opening the first box. She looked over in slight disinterest, disappointed to see a pair of black ballet flats. She would probably like them after she tried on the pumps. The boy seemed to know what she was looking for and with a smile presented her the pumps. Adira tried not to squeal and she took the heels from the box. Oh the glory of heels. She slipped the three inch high heels on to her feet. Adira stood and walked gracefully to the mirror. She nodded to her reflection. These were good. She walked back to the Sales Associate, who was not trying to hide his surprise.

"I like these." Adira said simply as he showed her the rest of the shoes.

Three pairs of shoes and an outfit change (casual blue jeans, the 3-inch pumps, and a black form fitting elbow length shirt) later, our group headed out of the store. Adira insisted on carrying the majority of the bags, as they were her own and after all it was only fair.

Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games