Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latvia-tan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:28 pm
fear the ninja! FEAR HIM!
"Ah thanks for the dance!" He said taking a little sip of water from the glass. "Now after this lovely night I take my leave!" he said standing up, giving a bow and then gallind to the floor asleep with a low, THUD. Just like Vinderealla the magic og the booze was broken and now he was left with a terrible hanfover for tomorrow and his usual shyness.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:30 pm
Germany looked down as his sleeve was snagged, only to find someone holding it. Following the arm to the body, and up to face masked face, he couldn't mistake those eyes for anyone else. And the curl that was errant from the mask helped. "There you are." He said, as if he just found something he'd lost. "And why should I be surprised, you were near the food..."  

Germany-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:36 pm
((G2G, I need sleep =x= happy christmas eve everyone!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:42 pm
Italy smiled sweetly. "I was worried I wouldn't recognize you." he said as he let go of Germany's sleeve and brought his hand up to his chest where he wore a silver locket.

(( Night, Liecht. ^^ ))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:49 pm
(( =w=;;;; Gute Nacht, Liech....*just got my internet to cooperate* *of course* ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:51 pm
The blond's cheeks seemed to color a bit, but he coughed and brought his eyes back to Italy's. "I'm glad you like it..." He glanced over to the door were the puppy was asleep with the doberman now, looking back. "And thank you." He leaned down, this time kissing his lips softly.  

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:59 pm
(( Aww, poor Lilly. D:
Seems like Austria and Hungary disappeared, too... ))

He welcomed the German's lips to his own and he leaned in further for the tender kiss. "Yes, and thank you, too."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:00 am
(( I am still here but I think Hungary left o.o ))  

Austria-tan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:02 am
"I suppose there's not much to do but dance and eat. And seeing as you've already eaten, why don't we dance?" Did Italy know how to dance?, he wondered to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:06 am
(( Oh. o 3o

I don't know if Italy can dance, but I can't so I'm going with that. xD ))

"A-ah, dance..?" Italy trembled a bit, his fingers twiddling. "A-are you sure you don't want to eat?"  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:15 am
Germany wasn't surprised. He offered a smile to the nervous brunette, setting an arm around his shoulders as he led him out onto the floor. "Don't worry, I can teach you. Roderich taught me after all, though.. I won't be quite as strict as he was." He admitted. Austria was a lot of things, but a kind teacher he was not. Of course, Italy ought to know this if he remembered his very young days in Austria's house. "We're supposed to hold hands, but I'm going to hold your waist so that we can move easier, alright?" He explained as he did so, taking one of Italy's hands, and wrapping an arm around his waist. Their bodies were nearly flush together. "Move as I say... Forward, right, back...ow!" He winced as he was stepped on by an errant Italian foot.

(( Because you know Italy would step on him XD lulz, that's two people I'm teaching to dance now!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 am
Switz----ahhh---Callier sighs and, as elegantly as ever, glides over to one of the couches to take a seat. He looks at the food table for a second, surveying it, deciding if there was anything worth getting up for, but decides, no, there's nothing her wants and leans back a little, his fury cape flowing about him. He looks at his hands. "Why did it suddenly get so lonely with all the women gone?" he asks the air in general, giving his fingers a confused look.

(( *didn't want to just disappear* o 3o ))  

Mukuro-kun

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 am
Italy felt so happy that he could have just swung around and call that dancing, but decided he should be calm for this.

...Or as calm as he could get at the moment, as he was nervous and was stepping on poor Germany's feet when he wasn't trying to. "A-ah, I'm sorry..." his voice quivered.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 am
"Don't worry about it," He hurried to say, smiling. "As if your weight could actually cause me harm." And well it was mostly true. "You're just to nervous, you should calm down. Unless you don't want to dance?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "This is the only way I know, unfortunately... If you'd like to show me another way, I'd be happy to try."  

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:43 am
Skipping around was the only thing he did that came close to dancing, really. And, imagining Germany skipping around only made him laugh.

"Ah, well..." he glanced shyly at Switzerland. He didn't know that it was Swissy, but he still felt bad that he was alone.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games