Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Literate Child Hood Friends RP ((closed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to join :D?
  Yes :D
  I'm not leaving another option
View Results

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 pm
((well, it sure wouldn't have been edeline opening the door. and i thought khousa was still outside too, oh well))

Edeline cringed inwardly at being so easily read by Khousa. Was her apparent nervousness and uneasy so transparent? She bit the inside of her lip, unsure of how to react to Khousa's announcement, but he left before she could some to any major decision. Then they were all looking at her. She hated those eyes. The ones that tried to appear sympathetic, but really only housed scorn and pity. Not to mention the "Oh gosh I messed up, now I have to make myself look good" look. It made her feel like a little girl all over again, staring into her parents eyes.

Edeline took a deep breath in an attempt to recenter herself. It calmed her nerves greatly and allowed her to better assess the given situation. As much as she wanted to follow Khousa out the door, now was not the right time nor would it be proper. One does not simply storm off. Her eyes drifted between those still standing. Kita went to gather Khousa, a rather noble offer considering the mood Khousa was in. Karin mumbled something similar to an apology then followed closely on Kita's heels. Kishiro seemed to be frozen between making sure Khousa didnt do bodily harm to Kita, running after Karin, and comforting Kiata. Speaking of which, Kiata was now heading in her direction.

"Edeline, does money really matter in the world...?"

Edeline looked at Kiata with a curious expression on her face. Does money matter? Edeline made a small snorting noise at the notion that it didn't. Of course money matters. How else would people buy things and enjoy life's grandeur? She instantly dismissed the question as far to barbaric to answer. Before she could inform Kiata of such, there was a knock at the door and an announcement of Domi and Amaya's arrival.

Edeline gave Kiata a brief nod before heading toward where Domi and Amaya were waiting. "I trust your journey here was a pleasant one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:19 pm
Kiata and Kishiro looked a bit surprised hearing Edeline snort, thinking that she meant no but when she nodded Kiata sighed a bit. When Khousa and Kita returned, and heard Khousa's announcement, Kita smiled warmly, Kishiro did the same and Kiata ran up to Khousa hugging him tightly, but let go once the door was knocked on. Hearing that Domi and Amaya were here Kiata smiled happily and ran up to them, taking their hands and leading them into the dinning hall. "I'm glad you guys made it in time! Well take a seat, oh and this is Kita my-" Kiata stopped for a moment and then looked down sadly. Kita placed a hand on her shoulder. "Are you worried about Karin?" She nodded sadly. Kita leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Go get her I'll take care of things here." Kiata looked up at him warmly, nodded again and ran to the door. "I'm sorry I'm going after Karin, I'll be back soon, please don't start yet!" Saying that, Kiata was out of the door quickly. Kita looked at Domi and Amaya, greeting them with a warm smile and bowed slightly. "Hello you two must be Domi and Amaya, I'm Kita, Kiata's boyfriend please have a seat. Actually everybody please have a seat." Suddenly Kita's face and tone became serious. "I have something rather important to tell you..." Kishiro looked a bit confused. "It involves Kiata, and what I'm about to say may shock you, but I advise you to act the same way, or else she will know I told and she won't be happy about it. I know it's wrong of me to tell something she doesn't want you guys to know but you are her childhood friends you have a right to know. This isn't Kiata's house-" Kishiro stood up abruptly, his mouth opened to speak but Kita placed a hand up. "I'll explain more don't interrupt, please." Once Kishiro sat back down Kita took in a deep breath and continued. "This is actually my house...Kiata's parents have been murdered the day after you guys have left the town, her father was in a large debt with the mob and well they took him away...her mother got mad and died of overdoes. Kiata had to watched both her parents die before her." Kita stopped for a moment biting his lip and he looked away for a moment, taking in deep breaths. Once he was calm he looked back at the others and continued. "When that happened she was taken into the orphanage, but one night she escaped and came back here. My family had already bought the home but she still had a key to it and trespassed...that's where me and her met, she came into the room that use to belong to her parents, and woke me up. Her face was drained of emotion-" Kita started shaking a bit but calmed himself down again. "She kept on saying "Where's mother?" I was confused at the time and a bit scarred since her eyes were drained of emotion as well...once she stopped talking I explained to her that we bought this house. There she broke down crying...I couldn't stand the sight of it so I comforted her. The sound awoke my parents and the came into the room confused. I told them about the Kiata coming into my room and well then Kiata explained to us all that happened. Thankfully my parents had warm hearts and we adopted her, she's been living with me since..." Kita was silent for a moment but then looked up at everyone. "I think Kiata desperately wanted to see you guys so she could live with happy memories..." Kita got on his hands and knees again. "Please make her happy, all you have to do is be happy as well, all the smiles she's shown you were half fake since she's still suffering inside please, this is all I ask I'll do anything in return!" Kishiro felt so many emotions, sadness and pity for Kiata, anger that he left this town leaving Kiata with no one for a while, and shock that this actually happened. It took him a moment to calm down and then he stood up. "Kiata's our friend, we left her when she needed us most, but she didn't mention it or ask us to come back all that time, only today she's asked us to do so little, trying to please us all..." Kishiro looked away sadly but then shook his head and looked at the others. "I'm in, but what about you guys?"

ThisAintItCheif

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:20 pm
((I hope that post made up for not posting in two days, ULTIMATE PLOT TWIST oh and also OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB :'DDDDDDDDDDDD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:47 pm
Khousa, finally showing his happier side, had liked the fact that all was here. Well, all except Karin whom had left after his little pissy rant. On the inside, he felt like that he didn't do enough as an apology, yeah. He just took the hug from Kiata and held her warmly. Then let go when she did. Karin's leaving was his fault and yeah. When Kiata offered o go and get her, he wanted to go with her so that he could apologize to her face to face, but when she left, Kita's voice had him halt and stop before he could make a run for it. So, he just stood there. Kita then asked them to sit down at the table and then thought, but nodded and sat at the chair he sat on earlier. He just sat there and was quiet the whole time so that he could hear. Once mentioned that her parents died, he bashed his head on the table because of all he said earlier about her mother. He REALLY felt bad now. "Grand.... I feel like a total idiot now...." When Kita went onto his hands and knees and begged again for them to make her happy. then shortly Koshiro joined. "Man, they're gangin up on us." Was what he thought, but ten remembered something from what he said. "Im in, but i got one question. Why do the both of you keep proclaiming that the both of you are a couple and you both are actually adopted siblings? And Why are you acting like we wouldn't do this in the first place?"

Khousa

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

Amaya entered and smiled at Kiata's warm embrace. Memories~ As Kiata ran off to find a 'Karin', Kita talked about her parents being murdered. A normal person would've gasped and cried but Amaya was skeptical. A girl loses her parents and moves in with her boyfriend? Not very likely. Before Amaya could say anything, Kita then proceeded to talk about making her happy. Kishiro joined in the love fest, and Khousa seemed to melt a bit as well.

"I won't be a sour puss; I'll be nice and have 'fun'. But if her parents really died, why would she move in with you? And why are you acting like a fool, getting on your knees and begging us to do something that naturally we'd all do? Do you think Kiata made friends with heartless people?" Rolling her eyes at Kita's odd and idiotic position, Amaya quickly stepped past him. Dom hadn't moved in a while, and she turned to look at him.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:47 pm
Rudrus
((OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB RAWKS!!!!! XDDDD))
[[ Much, much agreed. : ) ]]

When Dom entered the room, there was time enough for a brief nod to Edeline in response to her question before Kiata spoke up and then abruptly disappeared to go looking for... whoever she'd been talking about. And then Kita spoke up and came out with Kiata's tragic past. Which, Dom noticed, didn't really make much sense. Who dated their brother? To each his own, he supposed. He couldn't help but remember that his parents had wanted to leave later than they did, but that was the only time the moving van was ready. If they'd stayed just two more days... he would have known this.

Dom had known terrible things to happen to nice people. Heck, he'd lived in the city for years. He'd had friends with divorced or dead parents before. Friends who weren't exactly sociable because of that. He'd even known a girl once who'd been caught in a dark alley one night and... Dom pushed away those thoughts. To see your parents die... He didn't even want to imagine it. He sat down quickly, mobbed by visions of his own parents, dead in a hospital bed or beaten senseless. Death was something that Dom had been trying to avoid, but obviously it wasn't possible. And when someone close to someone he knows dies - no matter how much he knew them - he couldn't help but feel bad for them. He'd cried once when his friend's girlfriend died, and he'd never even met her.

When Khousa and Amaya came out with their little questions, Dom wanted to tell them to shut up. They find out their old friend's parents died, and they start asking questions about where she was living. It seemed a bit insensitive, to say the least. He knew they cared about Kiata - why else would they say that they were going to be nice anyway.

"Right," he said, speaking up and agreeing with Amaya's comment, wondering why she'd decided to look at him. He stood to help Kita off the ground. "We'll help in any way we can, obviously. We're not that mean that we'd ignore something like that even if we can barely remember her. We used to be friends, that doesn't mean we can't be nice to each other now." Dom smirked, and pulled grabbed Kita's hand, pulling him up off the floor. "And I'm sure her coming back and seeing you like this isn't going to help. Whether or not she's your little sister or girlfriend or whatever, she obviously cares about you. Seeing you on the floor almost crying isn't going to help the whole 'make her happy' plan."

[[ s**t. That wasn't supposed to be as dramatic as it ended up but I ended up thinking about Leah and... Blehh... D: "He'd cried once when his friend's girlfriend died, and he'd never even met her." Was me, a few weeks ago. =/ ]]  

RAWGR

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

"Seeing you on the floor almost crying isn't going to help the whole 'make her happy' plan." Amaya smiled. Leave it to Domi to be sarcastic. Turning around, she observed Kiata/ Kita's place. Not too shabby. It likely wouldn't compare to the tokyo High Dorms or Edeline's house (lol), but it was cozy and Amaya could deal with spending some time here. They were in the dining room, food set up at the table. This actually seemed edible; good thing for Amaya's stomache. The chairs and dining decor was alright, not very grandeur, but she supposed she liked it that way. House. Could someone tell the personality of a person by their house? Probably not. If it really was Kiata's house it would be nice and tomboyish, nothing pink, nothing fancy.

Kiata's house... It had been a while since she'd been there. Amaya finally let it sink into her gut that Kiata's parents had died. Feeling quite sorry about her earlier outburst, something Amaya usually didn't do, she wondered is she should apologize. Then she swallowed it and decided not to, since she'd look stupid just blurting out "I'm sorry". Amaya had been seperated from her parents ever since she'd left this little city and gone off to Highschool. Not a letter, not an email, not a visit. But it helped to know that at least all she'd have to do was run home in order to see them. Kiata, on the other hand, would never see them again. Now this made Amaya feel even worse, and she took a seat on a chair and sighed.

After a few moments, Amaya stood up and pushed the chair in. She felt the urge to get outside, since the atmosphere inside was so tense. But leaving would be rude, and so she simply opened a window and stood by it. (Theres a window, right? o.o") Peering into the outside, a few birds were on the grass, but that was about it. Now if only she could fly away.

((Lol. I just finished posting in my Twilight Literate RP thread. It was 5 long paragraphs. I think it rubbed off on me xD))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:39 pm
((hitachiin combo! i need the manga to pic up more!

and sorry so late ^^;;

there's a window now!))

Edeline started to walk past Domi and Amaya, further out of the house when Kiata rushed past her. She paused, observing Kiata run. She moves rather quickly for someone of her stature. The shuffling behind her cause Edeline to turn from the door back toward the main area. Kita was going through an explanation of sorts. His tone was very serious so it was obvious how important it was to him, but something seeming wrong to Edeline. She studied his mannerisms during the entire story, scrutinizing every movement. When he finished the tale, she mulled over this new information. Becoming orphaned wasn't uncommon news for Edeline. There were the wealthy heiress to million dollar companies whose parents had died while vacations or will attending business transactions. Most of the girls at her school might as well have been considering how much time they actually interacted with their parents.

It seemed almost too convenient a story. Very manipulative in fact. It was as if he were trying to trap them into a friendship with Kiata, whether it still existed or not. "I'll tell you this story so you'll be have and be Kiata's friend regardless of how you really feel." After all, who could be cruel to a poor little orphan girl who wants to cling to the past?

Edeline watched Kita with narrowed eyes while everyone else declared how they would behave. This new information wouldn't change how Edeline acted around Kiata in the least. So Kiata was now an orphan, so what? This changed nothing else about her in Edeline's eyes. Something about this whole affair was still bothering her though. Why mention it now? The more logical time to reveal this sort of information would be after the friendships were reestablished, making sure all listeners were truly trustworthy. Something really didn't seem right.

"What significance does this information hold and why on earth are you telling us on this first meeting?"  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Kita heard Amaya's and Khousa's questions but he didn't react until Domi approached him. From what he said Kita had a warm smile on his face, and stood back up. "You're right, thank you Dominic...I know the story seems unbelievable, but Kiata wanted to live in the house she was growing up in, not some orphanage...since we weren't blood related our feelings went past friendship and well one thing led to another. Thank you all, I'm not forcing you to be friends with Kiata though." Kita's tone got serious on the last sentence but then it turned warm again. "I don't want you pitting her or acting different I just want her to be happy, and I'm glad to hear that Kiata really did have good friends." A warm smile was on his face but then it vanished hearing what Edeline said. He looked at her a bit confused, and semi angry but before he could say anything Kishiro walked up to Edeline starring at her. "Edeline I don't want to make you look like the bad guy, but...how could you even ask that. I understand the part of telling us the first day but it's important because..." Kishiro's gaze stayed on Edeline but then he shook his head. "I shouldn't even have to explain that. If you haven't realized it's importance, then you have gone dense."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:22 pm
(( i had a feeling that statement would start something xD))

Edeline rolled her eyes at Kishiro. Apparently the words she used were simply too much for him. "Clearly the dense one it you Kishiro. If you have to ask me that, then you didn't really understand what I was saying and I don't care to explain myself. Then again, if knowing about her parents changes how you are going to act, then perhaps it is beneficial to someone like you." She bristled slightly at the accusation, but brushed it off as simpleton ignorance. Edeline's eyes darted from each person, daring them to say something more, then back toward Kita suspiciously, but she said nothing else.  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Khousa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:02 am
Khousa sat there on his chair thinking of what everyone said. When Edeline told her part, he actually found some significance to the words that had past her lips. While thinking quickly about it a little more, Kishiro gave his personal thoughts upon her statement, he decided to throw his own as well. "Well. Not that this is Important news to anyone, but personally I'd hafta agree with Edeline at this point and time. It woulda been better if we didn't know that they're dead. We woulda just been our normal selves around her with every moment of our lives. By knowing, wouldn't we have to ACT as who we are instead of just going through normal bodily instinct. And then let alone, we'd hold back many thoughts trying to come out. Kiata isn't stupid, she'd figure it out quick fast and in a hurry. So, like Edeline said, it would be better to have been told this at another time. Like when out friendship was reborn and connected again. Plus, I think it woulda been better to be said by the victim of all that, not by someone whom decided to break a promise." As Khousa finished his little speech, he stood up and walked over to Edeline's side. He kept a good distance away, but in a way, understood what her words meant.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:37 am
((so i got bored and started tekteking people . . . .

Edeline (complete with driver!)----Khousa------Kishiro (what happened to his sleeve?)
User Image ---------------User Image------User Image

Kiata-----Amaya (gah, i liked nothing in tektek for her!)-------Dominic

User Image-----User Image---------------------User Image))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 pm

((Gosh youre right. Amaya doesn't go well with Tektek =.="))
((PS- what happened to their mouthes and noses? o.o"))

Kishiro, Khousa and Edeline launched into a series of back-and-forth arguements, and Amaya's peace was disrrupted. She glared at them. Okay, so Edeline doesn't care. Does she need to announce that to the world? Kishiro wants to be nice, and tried to get Edeline to care. Great. Now stop playing the nice guy and let's get on with our lives. Then Khousa agrees with Edeline, making a fancy speech of acting, caring and victems and promise-breakers. I only met him a few minutes ago. Why the heck would I care what he 'quote: personally thinks'?

They likely didn't care for her opinions either, but it didn't bother Amaya. She moved away from the window and sat back down at the table. "If everyone's done, let's get this over with. Then we can all forget and move on," she said. Although she quite agreed with Khousa and Edeline, she didn't see that point in voicing it. So she sat quitely and waited for Kiata to return.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:49 am
He shrugged at the thought and then went back to his chair and relaxed on it. He felt really comfortable. "Just one more question. How long will it take for Kiata to get back. I'm hungry and looking at all this food isn't makin it and easier on me." He laughed abit from the thought of just wanting to dive in it all head first and devour it all. But that'd be rude and greedy. Damnit.... So, Khousa waited there on his seat patiently for Kiata to come back with Karin, whom he needed to apologize to aswell, but yeah. Old news if you ask him. Or atleast it seemed that where. "Kita. How far does Karin live from here?"

Khousa

RAWGR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:12 pm
[[ Dominic + Tektek = looking odd, but whutever. xD ]]

Dom smirked a little bit at Amaya's apology - judging by her actions earlier, she probably wasn't one to apologize very often. At least, that's the conclusion that Dom had come to, so it was nice to know that she probably really meant it.

Edeline then started with her little complaints, and Dom couldn't help with agree with her and Khousa. It would have been nice to have gotten to know the girl without feeling pity for her every time they looked at her. Even though Kita didn't want them to pity her, by telling them that story he ensured just that. He was doing something that was going to result in the opposite thing happening. Which wasn't that smart, making Dom lose the little respect he'd had for the teen in the first place. Dom wouldn't have made himself look so pathetic in front of people he barely knew.

"I can't help but agree," Dom spoke up after Khousa had his little announcement. "Simply because we know it, we're going to treat her different. And whether or not she notices, it wouldn't be right to be friends with her just because you tell us a sap story and tell us to." Dom frowned, but didn't stand next to the others, preferring instead to just sit down at the table, looking out the window that Amaya had opened to wait for Kiata to return. He didn't much care to argue with anyone else any more, and wanted to just go home as soon as possible.

[[ SRSLY, Whurr be teh foods? xD ]]  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces