Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 am
Hanxi looked over at the Head. Then he looked back at Ladeaux, hesitating. He weighed his options...then, smirking, he carefully and slowly removed the man's fingers and asked, "And how much is the bounty?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:29 pm
{omg I killed the RP, didn't I? I'm sorry!}  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:16 am
((lol whell i don't know what to post since its morning and i can't go outside. and manpug hasn't been on lately. so don't blame urself. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:35 am
{lol well if you say so^^}  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:17 pm
((lolz time skip??))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 pm
((please Time skip))  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm
((kk))
~At sunset~

Gilbert woke up, got himself dressed and was heading to Abel's room.
He knocked on his door lightly and opened the door, smiling at him.
"Wake up, young master." said Gilbert and Abel groaned.
Glaring at Gilbert, Gilbert shrugged it off and Abel sat up and was heading to the bathroom for Gilbert to give him a bath.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:20 pm
Maddie was dressing for work. She finished and was walking toward the tavern. She whistled a random song as she strolled down the path.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:05 pm
After the bath, Gilbert then dressed Abel and then left Abel in his room since he had to prepare some blood wine for his master and to prepare some for the Vampire lord visiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:16 pm
{lol I'm kinda..really stuck until Manpug comes along...any ideas or just wait?}  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:19 pm
((lol i'll visit there once again..))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 am
{lalala...jsut waiting...still XDD}  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:08 pm
((lolz sorry for the wait.. ))
Abel sighed and Gilbert already prepared the carriage to go around the town.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:12 pm
Runaway

Username: Deoxys202
Name: Luna Eclipse
Species: Gifted Human
Powers: Some shadow control (only on certain occasions.) ,and disolving into shadows
Bio: She has known only slavery. The beatings she gotten when she refused a command, and the vigorous times of escaping. After 5 years, She finally managed an escape through a sewage grate...Now running away from all that she has known.
Personality: cautious, overly independent, Actually a kind person at heart.
Appearance: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs6/300W/i/2005/054/6/3/er___Anime_girl_holding_cat__by_Mokonaru.png Except a Darker shade of brown, and on her forhead is a crescent moon symbol birthmark. Including the collar of a slave with the red gems
Other:She doesnt know where she is from or what she wants to do after the escape, but she is free and that is all that matters.

[I hope I can join even though you guys are so far...] sweatdrop  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:51 pm
Everything seemed to blur together; the scene of continuous pipes, the fear that throbbed in her chest...especially the smell of sewage from the lower pipes. Her palms making slight dull thuds as she kept moving forward. A day has passed and yet it felt she has been going nowhere...

-Somewhere in the distant future (cause I didnt want to go through that trama...) sweatdrop

After all of that continuous crawling, it seemed that her freedom was close, a grate seemed to be up ahead. An overwhelming joy overcame her and she crawled faster and looked it over. Pushing it upwards, it eventually gaveway and gave a metalic clank of disapproval as she moved it aside. crawling out of its narrow opening and went to the surface to see....A trivial place. A mansion of somesort. "A....Bathroom...?" She questioned herself before looking down at her entryway. "Well Iguess this is the proper place to be if I came from the sewers..." she muttered. Looking side to side in the elegent bathroom.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games