Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Mitsukuni{Hunny}-the Loli-shota type/Takashi{Mori}-Wild type Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Hunny your favorite host?
  Yes!
  No. {Warning Hunny may go ninja on you if you push this button}
View Results

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:49 pm
"Do you wanna play a game?" Ito asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:39 pm
"What kind of game?" Hikari questioned.  

Alexandra Sakuma

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:48 pm
"Well...we could play Would you rather...or the Movie game..." Ito suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:32 pm
"Would you rather. I love that game." Hikari smiled at her happily.  

Alexandra Sakuma

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:03 pm
"Hm. Do you wanna go first or should I?" Ito asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 pm
Hikari smiled. "You can go first."

((Your avi reminds me of the chick from La Cordo D'oro. xD))  

Alexandra Sakuma

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm
"Hm..ok...uh...would you rather, kiss a monkey or jump out of a plane?" Ito asked.

((aww...I was going for a more Vampire Knight Night class look...but that works too XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:48 pm
((Now I see the Vampire Knight xD))

Hikari thought for a second. "I'd rather kiss the monkey. I'm kinda afraid of heights. My turn. Well, would you rather...fight Hunny-sempai for sweets or fight Mori-sempai in a karate match?"  

Alexandra Sakuma

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:34 pm
"Uh...Mori-senpai....I've seen how Hunny-senpai fights for sweets...I'd rather take my chances with Mori-senpai." Ito said. "Hm...would you rather...be a friendless loser or have a bunch of friends that secretly hate you?"

((hooray!! whee haha i got my question from The Clique movie...cause I'm not that good at this game >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:06 pm
((Neither am I...xD))

Hikari smiled at her. "I'd rather be a friendless loser. I hate to know that others hate me. Let's see, would you rather eat a duck or a hamster?"

((No clue where I came up with that one. xD))  

Alexandra Sakuma

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:48 pm
"A duck...I kinda eat them at christmas time anyway...but I make sure my parents buy a duck that died of old age, not murdered for food...cause hamsters are too cute." Ito said. "Uh....crap...I got nothing...you wanna play a different game?" Ito asked, hoping they could play a game that would require less...thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:52 pm
Hikari tilted her head a little bit. "Sure. I got nothing else either." She giggled a bit.  

Alexandra Sakuma

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:40 am
User Image (Thats what she is waering)

Kyoko is lost in the school when she was just looking around till sh esaw this music room she opened it seeing rose peddles flying everywhere and sees a tall guy and a small child.

Oh wow..cute guys..

Kyoko: Um excuse? Where am i?"

Kyoko asked after sitting down at a table.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm
"Konichiwa~! I'm Itoshii, and you my friend are at the Host Club!! I am not a host but the two boys you see over there are. The tall one is Mori-senpai and the small one is Hunny-senpai, they're both seniors." Itoshii said happily.  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:54 am
Holly cow! Seniors huh guess i wont be seeing them here for very long.- Wait did she say Host club...this is a ...Host club...oh wow rich people have too many time on there hands....wait i shoulden't say that im also a rich person...well barly..im he least richest person in this whole school....oh well like i care at least im liveing.

Kyoko: Hi my names Kyoko Yoko im new here..and i see i accadently walk myself in here..i was looking around and i got lost.

*I make a nervis luagh while talking my cell phone out texting mom ill and my sis hat i'm still looking around an dim in the host club seein gi got a text back fast saying that there laughin*
* I text back*

Dont luagh rich poeple can have fun in school too.

Kyoko: I guess i'll stay for awhile..and maybe talk to- Mori-Sempai..he's the tall mature guy right?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff