Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-eroina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:49 pm
TonTon224
"AAAAHHHHH"kamakura screamed"geeze adele youll give me a heart attack and ill die and youll have to pay for my funeral"

User Image OOC!: Just like in school! xD

Adele laughed and replied, "Sooo, what's up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:51 pm
Kikyo groweld alittle and grabed one of the books in her back pack and opened a page of the book. "This is what losing their virginity means only that one of these guys is sopposed to be a girl" Kikyo said as she showed Fenrir her yaoi book and glaring at him.

"I know im not innocent but I dont know how to explain it dobe"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:53 pm
"ok let me explane this. so when you haven't ..."done it" you are avirgin...... but when you "do it"..... you lose your virinity.It has nothing to do with killing people.So Yukina's book was saying to get ings she has to lose her virginity." Kawaii said slowly blushing at what she had to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:54 pm
fenrir looked at the book and fell off the balcany"wow thats wierd" he says and flys back up before he hits the ground"are you serious and these are two guys " he says looking at kikyo"pervert" he says laughing and backed up from the balcany so she couldnt reach him  

death-wolf1994
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:54 pm
"oh i was gonna go to the beach do you wanna come its sorta my last hurrah ya know?"she said after calming down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:56 pm
"Am not, somebody put this on my backpack one day at school and well I read it but that dosent make me a pervert" Kikyo said blushing alittle. "So now do you understand dobe"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:58 pm
fenrir laughed"ya i guess so i just dont understand something whats the diffrence between a guy and a girl doing this" he asks still holding the book out of kikyos reach "ya right you got this book from the store it still has the receet inside" he says laughing  
User Image

"Ohh, I see." She said outloud, "What are we going to do at the beach then?"  

x-eroina

Bre loves PINK

"Why do you keep calling him a dobe?" Kawaii said will a litle anger in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 pm
"i dunno but i actually wanted to go INTO the water.......and plus its hot out today"she said  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:01 pm
((g2g be back 2morrow bye everyone))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:03 pm
((baii!!!))  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:03 pm
OOC: awww. bye bye!!
"well im going dow to the loby if anyone wants to come with." Kawaii waked to the loby and saw Kama and Adele she walked up to them and said "oh hey guys! what up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:05 pm
User Image

"Hmm.. Into..."Adele thought briefly in her mind,"I'd have to change though." She smiled towards Kama. "Hey Kawaii! We were going to hang out at the beach. Last Hurrah and all that."  

x-eroina

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:08 pm
"oh cool. Do you guys mind if i come?" Kawaii asked
OOC: See i told you i would find a way!  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games