Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
►Worlds Colliding◄ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:43 pm
he jumps out of the bushes startled by the scream and sudden apperence of the girl, he ddint relize it but he jumps so far he lands right behind her "ah! my ears are still ringing with that scream. sometimes I wished I didnt have the hearing of a wolf!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Luna whipped her head around to see the black wolf right behind her. Gasping, she jumped back a bit, holding her cloak tightly around her body. "A zoomproher?" she asked the wolf, her voice barely above a whisper.  

The Galactic Panda

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 pm
he looks up quikly and inches back a little "y-yes...." he starts glancing around looking for ways out if she decides to attack  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:04 pm
Luna looked down at the ground, and wrapped the cloak tighter around her. ".........I-I'm an elf........" she pointed to the blue pentacle that had intertwined within her tattoos on her shoulder. Sighing, Luna slowly stood, letting the cloak cover the rest of her body. She looked over at the bush where she had laid out the rest of her clothing.  

The Galactic Panda

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:09 pm
he relaxes a little but remains on edge as she could still be hostile "well" he turns back into a human "I guess I'll be going" he turns to walk back into the woods and probably start walking in circles again  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:20 pm
Luna looked over her shoulder as he left. Sighing, she let the cloak fall off of her body. Grabbing her clothes, Luna began to pull on her shirt and dress. She dusted off her clothes, and pulled the cloak over her shoulders.  

The Galactic Panda

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:23 pm
"oh by the way, sorry, I ddint mean to startle you" he turns back into a wolf and walks into the forest  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:28 pm
Luna looked at the wolf and smiled softly. "It's fine. May I ask though, what you were doing in the bushes?" She ran a hand through her messy hair and shook her head a bit.  

The Galactic Panda

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:36 pm
"well ,if your wondering I wasnt spying on you or your friends, I was sinmply seeing if you were a threat"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:40 pm
Luna raised an eyebrow. "Oh.....I suppose that is understandable....but you should know the pact between the Zoomorphers and Angelics still stands, wolf." She glanced over into the woods, then back down to him. "Or do you prefer another name?"  

The Galactic Panda

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:42 pm
"wolf is fine but the few friends I have call me Credon, and do you have another name elf? and yes I knew of the pact but you should know that there are those who choose to break it"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:00 pm
Luna smiled. "Credon...........Luna." She smirked under her breath. "Then those who do should be put down for their disloyalty and treachery to their own kind, no?" Her face transformed from deep pain to sudden happiness. "But that's what I think, and no one usually cares."  

The Galactic Panda

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:08 pm
"well I agree" his stomach rumbles loudly but he ignores it "well I guess ill leave you to what ever you were doing Luna  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:20 pm
Luna shrugged. "I was just wrapping up...." She heard a loud rumble, and giggled to herself. "Hungry I see.... there's an inn just up ahead, it would be a good idea to rest and recharge there no?" She smiled softly.  

The Galactic Panda

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 pm
"heh, yah....thanks" he walks off in the direction she had indicated-  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items