Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
War Between the Lands (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHARK!
  OMG EVERYONE OUT!!!
  LETS SWIM TOWARDS IT!!! @_@
  nerr... whatever, it won't eat me... *gets eaten*
  Feh, I'll use my Shikon jewel to beat his a**! {inuyashaa yaaay!}
  FOOOD!!!!
  OMG OMG SHARK SHARK!!!! *drowns out of stupidity* {this is the thing I would probably do!}
View Results

ooyajima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:49 pm
"Thank you very much!" She said handing one to Christopher. "And you can stop the howling!" she said to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:55 pm
Christopher stopped and looked at her red eyes blazing with light he then started to cough  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:03 pm
Terra looked down at him. "Do you not like Chocolate?" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:06 pm
Christopher continued to cough until he hacked up blood he then begain to wine as if in pain  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:10 pm
Terra stared going pale. "A-are you alright?" she said kneeling down. He could be internally bleeding from the beating!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Christopher only wined and spat up more blood after a while he passed out  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:23 pm
Terra started to panic. "Oh no what.. Do I do!" she said trying to remember what her father, a doctor, had taught her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:27 pm
Christopher contiuned to cough as a very bright flish of light and a girl about seveteen appered, she was wearing a bright yellow sundress and hat, her eyes were bright friendly green she smiled at Terra "good afternoon" she said lightly as if making small talk  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:32 pm
Terra looked up at her. "Can you please help me!" She said to the girl. "He's couching blood and I think he's intermaly bleeding.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:37 pm
"sure" the girl said cooly she then looked down over Christopher and begain to mutter something, she placed her hands on his chest and spoke three worlds in Latin after a while she removed her hands. Christopher had stopped couching up blood and was now asleep "wasn't ttoo bad" the girl remarked brightly  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:41 pm
Terra sighed. "Thank you.." She said glad that Christopher was going to be ok now. SHe looked at the girl. "And you are..?" she said still wariy of random girls coming up to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:46 pm
"oh, my name is Samara bloodrose" she said "and that little imp is my younger bother" Samara said in a caring tone  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:49 pm
"You're Christopher's sister!" she said surprised. She thought. "Then who is Lucy?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:55 pm
Samara eyes filled with a hate so deep it seemed endless, her eyes turned blood red"don't you ever say that little whores name again" she hissed in a deadly tone then her eyes became their normal friendly green again "yup"  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:57 pm
Terra was frightened by that. Yeah.. there related. "Good.." Terra said smiling down at Chritopher's sleeping body. "Then I can leave him with you."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff