Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:32 pm
Christopher took it wonderng where they were going  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:00 pm
I don't talk, I implant my talking thoughts into your mind. If you let me, I can also read your mind. Roho thought to her as he landed on Arcaos.
"Neat familiar." Arcos said holding his hand out freindly to the panther, "Does he like people?"  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:05 pm
"Rarely, but I suppose it depends on the person."
*Kimo sniffed Arcaos' hand. He snorted and licked it.*
"I guess he likes you."
*Dazeray smiled and looked at Roho.*
I can talk to you through my mind because I can communicate with creatures. Is this alright with you and your master, Arcaos?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:11 pm
Sonia smiled happily. Her shadow started swirling into a type of vortex before peeling itself of the ground. Sonia pulled him through into the realm of shadows. "I can control shadows, especially my own, as easily as breathing. Through this realm... I can be anywhere and everywhere all at the same time. There's always a shadow somewhere...." Her voice sounded strange, but that always happened when you talked aloud in the realm of shadows, for it was supposed to be a silent place.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:53 pm
"hmmm sounds so soothing all this place needs is a bed, and the heads of my enemys" Christopher remarked lightly  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:02 pm
Sonia laughed. "I guess you like it here then.... Another good thing is that if I really wanted to, I wouldn't have to walk anywhere. Traveling like this is faster than a bullet train.... Which by the way... we also happen to be back at base." Another swirling vortex opened up and she pulled him through on the other side. They ended up in the common room.  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:05 pm
He don't care, and he aint my master. He is my companion, and I am his familar... He thought to her.
"Yep, we don't see each other as pets." Arcaos finished as he pet Kimo. He stopped petting and jolted his head to the right. "Damn brotherhood. I told them to leave me alone." He said getting angry. He threw a throwing star and it hit something. That something then dissapeared. "It's probly from what happened back then..." He thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:01 pm
"would you like to see my world?" he asked a wicked somehow sly smile spreding across his face  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:28 pm
Sonia smiled. "Sure why not..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:39 pm
"good" Christopher hissed and took her hand, they were still in the common room but it was in ruin, the walls and floor above it broken and in disrepary, an unchanging blood red eyes above them an a stangent air that smelled of ro and dead this blew all around them "well what do you think" Christopher asked sitting down on the runed couch  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:44 pm
Sonia's nose twitched. "I don't know about my poor nose... but I like it." Sonia smiled and sat down on the floor, her nose twitching.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:56 pm
"good, but fair warning, if you remain here for to long your mind will shatter and you'll end up just like me" Christopher said and took her back to the normal world  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:15 pm
"That's good to know... Wanna explore the building a little? We've been out all night... but we'd probably end up lost if we tried to get around now..." Sonia looked at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:37 pm
"sure i wonder if this place has an ihope" Christopher said smiling and walked down the hallway  

Wildear17

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:16 pm
*Dazeray let her eyes wander to Arcaos' face. He looked thoughtful, and a little annoyed. Dazeray bit her lip thoughtfully.*
I wish there was something I could say, but it would be awfully rude to ask what is bothering him.
*Kimo raised a huge paw and licked it.*
I say ask him. He is a good person as far as I can see, and I am talented at seeing the quality of one's soul and character.
Kimo, having good character and a good soul has nothing to do with prying in someone's business. You go so off track sometimes, it is hard to remember that you are smarter and more clever than me.
Dazeray, stop your harping and ask him.
*Dazeray let out a long, held-in sigh*
"Say, Arcaos? What were you talking about? And who is the 'brotherhood'?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games