Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The red chair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this fun?
  Yeah!
  No, it's stupid.
  Goollldd!!
View Results

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:03 pm
In the Amazon jungle I jump out from behind a bush and push you into a pond filled with vicious man-eating pirahnas as the pirahnas eat you I carry the chair off and stick in a tank filled with extremely venomous poison-arrow frogs which are deadly to the touch. Anyone who wants the chair now has to remove the frogs !  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:09 pm
*takes the chair before you had time to put the frogs in the tank*
hehehehe  

1_s i l v e r_h e a r t

Paper0clip

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:42 pm
Grabs the chair and jumps on the first flight out .. because there is an airport near by .. to the Swiss Alps  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:46 pm
*goes to swiss alps and throws a pickle at paper0clip and runs after the chair and takes it and flies off with edward cullen to his house biggrin * lol .  

asian_rawrr_xP

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:51 pm
*calls Ed a sparkle fairy, he gets mad and chases me down, but I kill him, won't go into detail, and destroy the house using a nuclear warhead, the chair survives and I hide it in, YEAH RIGHT, I'm not telling you the location*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:40 pm
*pops up beside jaxcam and tells her how she isnt under the red chair and takes it while shes trying to find it.*
*hides the chair under my bed n puts a sign that says, "the red chair isnt here*  

1_s i l v e r_h e a r t

Stylish_n_Cute

6,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:00 pm
*sees the sign, pauses to contemplate the validness of the situation, then quickly grabs the chair from under the bed before anyone notices I took it*
*Moves the chair to an undisclosed, super secret, location and locks self in this super-secret location while sitting in the chair*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:33 pm
*casts a spell to steal the chair, regardless if I know location or not, and it appears beside me. Hides it in oblivion*  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

iFunkeh_u

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:56 pm
*pops up next to jaxcam and talks to that person for a while and then gets the answer to where the chair is and goes there and gets it !*
*flies all the way to alaska and hides in an igloo [[sp?]]*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:31 pm
Waits in igloo with pack of Arctic wolves. As wolves chase you away I calmly take the chair and get into a waiting helicopter and leave !  

GoldenFraggle

shadowsoldier2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 pm
Pulls out a Blow-the-hell-outta-everything-except-red-chairs-5000 lazer cannon and shouts "I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!" as I pull the trigger, annihilating the helicopter and all occupants. The chair falls and I catch it. Then, I jump onto the Millennium Falcon with Han Solo and fly to the Death Star.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:15 pm
But before take off, I silently slipped the red chair away from you and replaced it with a blue one.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

BlueNeko13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:13 pm
Summons the red chair and sicks fluffy the unicorn on you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:21 pm
*paints the red chair purple and paints a purple chair red and throws it while hiding behind a bush. As you run to the red-painted purple chair i take the real red chair*
*sits on the purple painted red chair and points the way to the fake chair*  

1_s i l v e r_h e a r t

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:48 am
*kicks off the chair* I know what you're thinking. "How did she know I painted the red chair purple." My sixth sense helps me in many situations. *keeps it purple and hides it in a dark room with no windows or doors*  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games