Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:25 am
Candy Flavored Kittens
Oh my god I've been looking for an answer to my questions for ages without feeling completely stupid. D:

First one is.. can anyone explain to me a few basic positions? Like I know the names of some but I have like nooo idea what they actually are. xD

Second one is.. is everything down there sensitive during masturbation? Like when I'm not turned on it's like a little uncomfortable to touch the opening of my urethra but when I masturbate it feels good. Is that normal? D:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I've PM'd you a link that I sent inu828. And for your second question, its all the same nerve endings, and yes, is sensitive down there. But, you have to remember its the context of the touch.

When I wipe myself after I use the washroom, or have my panties touch the lips of my puss, its a different touch then my boyfriend or me stroking it when I'm in the mood. All the same nerve endings are there, but the sensitivity is different (more blood is there to highten pleasure when your aroused as compared to other times).

I hope that helps.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:29 pm
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
And for the manga fans looking for some new positions, there's an educational manga about sex called Futari Ecchi. There are a few chapters where they demonstrate different sex positions. ^u^

Honto desu ka?!

Hehe. If you're interested in reading I recently heard that Tokyopop started publishing Futari Ecchi in the U.S. However, I haven't seen it in the manga aisle in the book store. They have every yuri and yaoi manga under then sun, but ecchi and hentai is out of the question. Hmm, perplexing. :/ If you can actually get your hands on the books I'll be envious of you.
But anyhow, I just happened to stumble upon it on a manga scanlation site a while back. That's how I've been reading. I don't recommend it, but if you can't find the books then look up the scans. If you're a huge manga fan I'm sure you know the usual scanlation sites. If not just Google Futari Ecchi scanlations and I know you'll find something.

I went to manga fox (my favorite scan site) and found not only, but two Futari Ecchi series. There's one for us, women, and for anyone interested here's the link.

Futari Ecchi for Women  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:38 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
And for the manga fans looking for some new positions, there's an educational manga about sex called Futari Ecchi. There are a few chapters where they demonstrate different sex positions. ^u^

Honto desu ka?!

Hehe. If you're interested in reading I recently heard that Tokyopop started publishing Futari Ecchi in the U.S. However, I haven't seen it in the manga aisle in the book store. They have every yuri and yaoi manga under then sun, but ecchi and hentai is out of the question. Hmm, perplexing. :/ If you can actually get your hands on the books I'll be envious of you.
But anyhow, I just happened to stumble upon it on a manga scanlation site a while back. That's how I've been reading. I don't recommend it, but if you can't find the books then look up the scans. If you're a huge manga fan I'm sure you know the usual scanlation sites. If not just Google Futari Ecchi scanlations and I know you'll find something.

I went to manga fox (my favorite scan site) and found not only, but two Futari Ecchi series. There's one for us, women, and for anyone interested here's the link.

Futari Ecchi for Women

Yeah, I found Futari Ecchi for Ladies a couple weeks ago I think. Not sure if I'm going to read it yet. I'm not sure if it's a sequel to the original and I don't want to come across anything that will spoil the story for me. (I also like Futari Ecchi for its story. ^u^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:58 pm
Can you tell if a guy comes in you? Even if it was just a few drops?  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:26 pm
Are there any toys used for masturbating you guys suggest that you could likee.. find in your house instead of buying?
I'm kinda afraid to buy a vibrator online cause it shows up on my bill and my mom would see it and be like WHAT YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO MASTURBATE.
D:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:46 pm
Scubas_girl

When a guy ejaculates inside you, you'll feel your vajayjay more wet, and your body will eliminate some of it.

If its only a few drops, you can smell your vajayjay; if it has a sour smell, he came inside you.

If a guy is using a condom, this won't usually happen.  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:55 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
Are there any toys used for masturbating you guys suggest that you could likee.. find in your house instead of buying?
I'm kinda afraid to buy a vibrator online cause it shows up on my bill and my mom would see it and be like WHAT YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO MASTURBATE.
D:

If there's a Spencer's Gift at your local mall, you could buy one for less than ten dollars. No ID required.

When I was younger, I relied on the PS2 and the game cube controllers; I wore light clothes (no heavy fabrics) and put it between my legs. Nobody knew why...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:57 am
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Scubas_girl

When a guy ejaculates inside you, you'll feel your vajayjay more wet, and your body will eliminate some of it.

If its only a few drops, you can smell your vajayjay; if it has a sour smell, he came inside you.

If a guy is using a condom, this won't usually happen.

okay, thank you...  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 pm
I feel like a nerd asking so many questions, ha. But I think this is the last one for awhile!
Is it normal to get really weak after you've been masturbating for awhile?
Likee..
After awhile I kinda lose control of my hands and I get really weak and sleepy and it's hard to continue. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:02 pm
umm...how early can you find out if your pregnant or not?  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:05 pm
Haha, weird question... do you have to have had sex to get an STI? And how would you know if you had an STI?
I'm a little paranoid sometimes. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:06 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
I feel like a nerd asking so many questions, ha. But I think this is the last one for awhile!
Is it normal to get really weak after you've been masturbating for awhile?
Likee..
After awhile I kinda lose control of my hands and I get really weak and sleepy and it's hard to continue. xD

haha, that happens to me too xD  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:07 pm
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Haha, weird question... do you have to have had sex to get an STI? And how would you know if you had an STI?

what is an STI?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:56 pm
Scubas_girl
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

what is an STI?

Isn't it like the same thing as an STD? o.O

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:53 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
Scubas_girl
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

what is an STI?

Isn't it like the same thing as an STD? o.O

Yes; STD is "sexual transmitted disease", and STI is "sexual transmitted infection". They're pretty much the same.  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games