Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Off Topic/ random chatting?Come and socialize! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

color or shade?
  color
  shade
View Results

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:35 pm
ooooooooh bowling!sounds like fun!how many points did you get?
My weekend's going great thank you^^!My family came up and i got to see them^^ I just finished a three hour walk>.> took over 300 pictures T-T i guess that's 100 each hour ^^'' eh heh heh, so I'm on and offline for a bit while I psyche myself up for homework T-T

What's everyone up to?It's gorgeous in ontario today^^!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:37 pm
Chibi_To_The_Heart
ooooooooh bowling!sounds like fun!how many points did you get?
My weekend's going great thank you^^!My family came up and i got to see them^^ I just finished a three hour walk>.> took over 300 pictures T-T i guess that's 100 each hour ^^'' eh heh heh, so I'm on and offline for a bit while I psyche myself up for homework T-T

What's everyone up to?It's gorgeous in ontario today^^!!!

ummm xD alot I get alot of spares when I bowl alot..>.>; thats great though! ^^ sounds like you are keeping busy though  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:37 pm
I'm up to being really bored, I check on the guild all the time though. lol. It's ridiculously windy where I am. What were you taking pictures of exactly?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:40 pm
whoa prop bowling here>.<''' i'm hit and miss. yeah i love my painting^^ it's just gonna take a LOT of time T-T and it's so nice out, I don't want to waste the sunshine, maybe i'll chill until it gets dark or sumthin' then start.
Tomorow's gonna be soooooooooooo busy for meh!
How's London?Do anything interesting?
I almost fell in a river today...  

Chibi_To_The_Heart

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:14 pm
Oh sorry, I was taking pictures of nature^^ the pathway behind the school, I got a lot of people walking thier dogs to>.<'''' yeah i try to check in regularily toT-T the other guild I was active in...ugh no one really talked to me there>.<''' so yeah>.> i dun go anymore>.<'
Windy!We had that not long ago. It was a cold biting wind to, not fun outside T-T  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:18 pm
That's cool, if you think you have any really cool pictures of note you should post them!  

hellhound9
Crew

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:29 pm
>oLol I will^^! I have to sort through all my stuff first though>.< lol there's a LOT of stuff I should probobly just print out and put in a portfolio for safe keeping somewhere>.<'''
So what are you up to for your last precious bit of weekend? T-T i have two classes tomorow  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:33 pm
Haha okay can't wait to see them. ^^ I'm trying not to go insane, when I don't have enough to do it gets me thinking too much. :/ So I'm trying to stay busy.  

hellhound9
Crew

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:42 pm
oh oh oh we should play something! hmmmmmm......* looks around* or you could draw something?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:58 pm
Ha, I can't draw anything, I'm actually quite horrible at it. Writing is more my style but I'm just not up to it right now.  

hellhound9
Crew

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:01 pm
oh blah!There's no such thing as bad art>.<"' you can only get better at these kinds of things>.<'' aaaaaaaaand i'm sure it's fine!^^ if you like doing it-who cares?lol, mine ain't to amazing...but...i still give out all kinds of freebies>.> and i love to showcase it^^''

How is everyone?Hope you all got home safe last night!!
rar heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:52 pm
That's true! I've always said that about writing so I'll have to heed my own words. ^^  

hellhound9
Crew

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 am
lol!!aww you're so funny^^!
You write?What kind of stuff??  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:45 pm
Well my main focus is poetry, I have some in the criticism forum, I do okay at I think. I've tried writing short stories but they turn into what seems like it should be a piece of a big story, which I've never taken the time to write.  

hellhound9
Crew

kinky-case

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:34 pm
I wanna see some of the stories!  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items