Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calcutty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:34 pm
Jazz it up a little! I'd like an Edited Regular!

Name of horse: George
Owner: Calcutty
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Smooth
Breed: Oldenburg (if possible <3)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dark brown eyes, body is grey with bold dapples of lighter grey. His face is lighter grey than the rest of him, and his legs are darker as you approach the hooves. His hooves are a medium grey, and his back right leg has a small sock with a tan hoof. His tail is dark grey that turns lighter towards the tip, and his mane is solid dark grey. Inside of his ears is almost black, and his coat has a warm hue to it. Please see refs for the general coloring idea (sorry that his dapples don't show up well here--they are bolder in the winter). The horse in the ref pics is essentially the horse I want. <3
Reference image(s): details -X- close up, still shot -X- general body colorization -On the close up pic, you can see his coloration better (his dapples are most visible here). You can also see the pattern on his face, which is important (his face is lighter grey around the bridle path). He's wearing a black fly bonnet over his ears in these pics, but his ears are almost the same color as his face on the outside, with almost black hair inside. In the general coloration pic, you can see how his tail fades to a lighter grey and can see that his colors are warm greys (in the sun sometimes he actually turns red up close--weird), no cool greys please. In the details shot you can see his lovely tail coloration again, plus his sock (the back leg that's lifted). All these pics are of course the same horse, so please try to match him as well as possible <3 the colors for the tag and feather are based off his saddle/blanket
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket, foal, or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Without accessories please!
Tag frame color: red-brown
Tag feather color: hunter green and white
Hair/clothing edits: Mane up in show braids (any style of show braid you wish, so long as no mane besides his forelock is free, or the complete mane is up), like this, or something similar and the first portion of his tail (down to where the bone would end) braided in a fishbone type braid with the braided portion banded into a "pony tail" that hangs down with the rest of his unbraided tail portions. Tail braid ref.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:38 pm
I'm sick and tired of these Rares on a Plane!!!

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ende!
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Kamiki
Temper: Serene
Breed: Arabian Fairy Tale
Description: Like the reference image below, which an awesome plushie [ vance ] made for me for Xmas! She was even chosen as Sirenz final 10 plushies heart Thank you vance! But anyway, I would like you to use the plushie for inspiration: I want her to be very soft and beautiful, mostly white with hues of purples and blues, and gold accents. Crystal blue eyes, flowing hair... her theme was loosely based off an fariy-tale type Arabian harem girl. I am getting her as a unicorn and not a fluttercorn, so the wings can be ignored.
Reference Image(s): User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: gold/whatever matches
Tag frame color: light purple & blue
Tag feather color: white and pastels
Hair/clothing edits (if any): As per the reference image, flowy, draped mane and tail. Clothing would be minimal: veil, scarf on the tail, and the fabric on her leg bracers. Jewelry should be gold and delicate.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:39 pm

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Space Crusader ‘Dromy’
Owner: Kesmi & Cyzzane
Temper: Hardened
Breed: Whimsical Cosplay
Description:
Hair: -Being reworked. xD But going for a warhorse like style. ^^-
Body/hooves: See ref
Eyes: A Chocolate brown
Reference image(s): Dromy
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Black/Glittery(?)
Tag feather color: Dark blue and glitter(Space like)
Hair/clothing edits: Best I can say is to look at her ref. xD
Also, we would like her expression to be a leveled/serious look. One where she's neither smiling or frowning. One that makes her look like she's been through war more then once...
Background Image: Same image as her ref. ^^

*Hopes she does this right* xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Colorist wanted :: Ende~?
Name of horse :: Beelzebub
Owner :: Kailey Koreco
Temper :: Corrupting
Breed :: Lord of the Flies

Description ::
Body - Base is a lighter brown (purple-ish?), with "grimy," "dirty," coloring along his legs and flank. A pattern of skull and crossbones on his flank would look to be "melting" or dripping, with what looks to be blood coming from one (or both) of the skull's eye(s).
Hooves - Pale, bit darker than a "bone" color, with what looks like dried blood and dirt along the bottoms, smudged slightly.
Eyes - A sickly yellow (almost glowing if able), the surrounding "whites" should be a sort of gray-ish color with a bloodshot effect. Around them is dark, a sort of "sunken eye" effect.
Mane - Custom: long, straight, and all darker shades of orange. Bits of brown can also be seen.
Tail - Same as the mane, though a bit more "shaggy" and long enough to pool behind him, maybe with bits of gore and/or debris caught in the ends from dragging so much
Jewelry - Anything that follows the "Lord of the Flies," "rot/decay" or "sickness" theme so long as it doesn't cover his face or the skull and crossbones marking. Another noted point of the demon's lore is that he "temps men with pride" if that can at all be incorporated as well.

Reference image(s) :: [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
Starting Stage :: Adult
Default accessory color(s) :: N/A
Tag frame color :: Whatever looks best
Tag feather color :: Same as above~
Hair/clothing edits :: See reference art and description :3 <3

Other :: His whole theme is, as mentioned above "Lord of the Flies" (more towards the demon, the devil's "right hand man" rather than the book, though I did include two different cover arts due to possible inspiration for accessories) without being a Flutter or mutant, but he also follows with the themes of "rot and decay" and "disease." I'd like for him to have little flies around him (maybe not as many as I've got in his reference image, but still), maybe even larger animals to represent the same rot/decay/disease concept - some rats perhaps, maybe climbing over/munching on rotting fruit/flesh, a crow hopping across a piece of a plague victim~? Dried and smeared blood on his hooves could be repeated over bones or somewhere over his body, as if he came into other forms of contact with... well, something obviously dying.

For Beelzebub himself, while I want him to seem "ill," I don't want him to appear weak. Sunken eyes (or at least heavy eye makeup) is one thing, but I'm unsure about things like sunken cheeks, his ribs showing, or other such signs of sickness. If those things can be done without making him appear frail, then I leave such decisions up to the colorist.

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Colorist wanted: Ende~
Name of horse: Shawnie
Owner: darkelementaldemon
Temper: Bold
Breed: OC (Lightning Prophet)
Description:
Eyes- Gold with crimson flecks
Hair Style- Like in the first reference image, rather short and messy. The bangs are long enough to cover the far eye. Her hair separates into two different parts falling a bit below the shoulder and clasped by a metal band.
Hair Color- Silver with gold and crimson streaks

Reference Image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist
Tag frame color: Up to colorist
Tag feather color: Any combination of silver, gold, and crimson
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair edits shown above

Other than these, she’s entirely up to the colorist. I’d like them to go with her main concept, which is ‘lightning’ and ‘sin.’ The OC that she is based off of is a warrior and a false prophet who was said to bring lightning storms. Her ‘colors’ are silver, gold, and crimson(though any color can be used), and she is usually symbolized by an upside-down cross, and/or a raven, and often wears some sort of metal ‘armor’(such as the chain mail in the first reference). The first reference image represents her the most, but if the colorist wants to change anything that would be fine with me. The colorist can interpret this however they please. Really, this is pretty much an open concept xD So anything that I’ve said above can be changed and adapted at the colorist’s digression. The colorist also may add as many edits as they see fit, though I’d prefer no modern clothing(medieval fantasy/warrior garb is ok). lul. Inspiration?

500-650k

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of horse: Lugia
Owner: DragonEnchantress
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Faithful
Breed: Regular
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): No mane, the eye and back edits, braided tail with a feather to tie it off colored the same as the tail spikes, customed to look like the lugia pokemon, colored the same as my ulaya ((second ref pic))
Reference image(s): Lugia, Lugia Ulaya
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Blue
Tag frame color: Blue
Tag feather color: white with blue streaked in
Hair/clothing edits: none

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DragonEnchantress

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:50 pm

.::Questing::.

.:Regular Soquili - Cosplay Edition:.
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Honlon
Owner: Teh Cheryl
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Diverse
Breed: Pet Shop of Horrors Cosplay

Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Mane + Tail :: Black; Edited
Eyes :: Gold
Body :: Pinks, reds, oranges, etc. See Description.
Hooves :: Black
Dream Catcher :: None; See Description under "Ribbon"

Description:

Hair: Mane should be edited as seen in reference "Honlon 2". There are two different metal crowns but I prefer the one in said reference. The crown itself should be a gold, and the flowers are a mix of light pink and oranges. The tail should be edited to match the style of the mane; the tail should be straight and long enough to just brush the ground.

Body: For base colors, see the reference "Dragon - Colors" below. Any colors used on the dragon can be used in any variation on the mare's body softly blended together.

The designs on the body should be of any design involving the plum blossoms (including stray petals) in gold and can be outlines or fully colored (colorist's choice and artistic license). They should be mostly on her body and stretching to her legs. The designs fade just as she has short cream/white stockings that fade up her legs. (I don't have any particular idea for how the flowers/pattern is arranged so just do whatever you feel works best [since this is a partial ???/Colorist's Choice design, let me know if I might need to send more funds to cover for that.])

Ribbon: A deep red ribbon should be tied around her neck in come to a neat bow which rests a bit lower her her chest (where the dreamcatcher rests). The ribbon can be of a solid color or have a light floral design (again, of colorist's choice). Feel free to guage if a floral design is overdone on the body.

Face: Around the face, deepen the area around the eyes a bit, like eyeliner, and some pink-ish eyeshadow feeling, like a Chinese porcelain doll.

Reference Image(s)::
[ Plum Blossoms ] [ Dragon - Colors ] [ Honlon 1 ] [ Honlon 2] [ Honlon Side Reference ] [ Honlon 3 - Headdress Emphasis ] [ Honlon 4 ]

(If you need more references, let me know. There are limited picture of her but I can keep looking.)

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):: Adult

Edits wanted:: Hair, headdress, ribbon, and tail.

Default accessory color(s)?: Oranges, reds, and pinks. [See reference "Dragon - Colors"]

Tag Frame color: Pink/Orange {'Soquili' on the bottom of the tag should be light orange/red as well as the color of his name on the tag.}
Tag Feather color:
Left feather - White at top to gold at bottom.
Right feather - Pink at top red/orange fades.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:51 pm
:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Freya
Owner: Xylaina
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Firey
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Long curly mane, and tail ( this would be an edit ill let you deside how you make it but it's long) she doesnt have that horn. Her eyes are A light Blue. She is orange with black markings. Her legs would be black with some markings comming out of them, not to far up ( ill let you decide). Her hooves are black, and she has long feathered feet/legs
Reference image(s):
Based off the mare in this picture that i designed
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories
Tag frame color:Green
Tag feather color: Like an offspring's feathers
Hair/clothing edits: Really long ccurly mane and tail ( though the tail is longer then the mane by comparison*, long feathered feet

Librra

High-functioning Spook

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:53 pm

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Ciaran Lorc-Os
Owner: hanging gallow
Temper: magnanimous
Breed: Cerynei
Description:

Eye color: Bright purple (not pinkish purple please), almost glowing in appearance.
Body color: Black, matching his mane and antlers.
Hair color: Black, curly.
Hair style: Custom, I would like to get him long soft curls (long enough that they somewhat pile around his feet) sort, pinned up loosely with a brooch looking hair piece with a purple gem in the center (or more so where the two ends meet) and somewhat loose Celtic knot design and the pin to resemble more like a snake, where the head of the snake would be a latch and the body wavy. I would like his curls to fall around and somewhat in his face as well, overall a messy look.
For his antlers I would like a tangled silver chain with a tear drop shaped pendant hanging towards the middle with a purple gem with a light glow to be in it, black antlers as well.
I would like for his tail and his leg feathering to be somewhat a little longer and curly and the tuff on his ears to be a little curly.
Around his neck a thick silver cuff style color, however I would like towards the middle of his neck to end and curl with triskele with a fair amount of gap to allow another tear dropped shaped purple pendant to hang from it and to link both sides together (this pendant should be larger than the one in his antlers).
*I do request the purple look purple not a pinkish purple please and the black to be a some what dark black and not too greyish in color.

-Foal Stage- All black with the slight curls around his mane, leg feathering, tail, and ears if possible.
I would like though, for him to have the pendant from his antlers on the adult stage to be around his neck as a foal, to fit him like a necklace would.

-Basket-Your pick <3

Reference image(s):
HairStyle <-- loose and messy curls much like this girl here (and I did gain permission from Thamin to use her as a reference it is located via pm if you would like me to show it I can)
Hair Brooch
Triskele
Tear Shaped Pendant <--Something like this for the tear shaped pendant but upside down from the way it is in the picture.
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Variations on light/dark purple to black.
Tag frame color: Variations on the light/dark purple to black.
Tag feather color: Variations on light purple/dark purple to black.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:53 pm
I'm sick and tired of these Rares on a Plane!!!

.:Edited Kalona Soquili:.
User Image
Colorist wanted: Endejester biggrin
Name of horse: ((Can I wait to decide until he's finished? ))
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Temper: opportunistic
Breed: Arabian Thief (?)
Description:

Not a lot of specific details, other than to have fun with the plushie that vance gave me for xmas as inspiration, which is based after an Arabian Fairy-Tale desert thief.

I had the idea of him being kind of the disgraced son of a coupling between a noble princess and a dark kalona (though he doesn't know), cast off at birth (very fairy tale feel to the story). Kind of the story of a thief with a good heart but has had a bad lot in life from birth.

His tail in the plushie is a normal soquili tail in a wrap, but you can either do it like that, or a kalona tail with wraps near the base smile

For his horns, I picture them being short enough for him to keep covered by that headwrap, but to have a nekkid version of him that shows his horns (and probably more scarring on his body) smile

Body: See the ref :3
Eyes: Very very pale grey-blue, like the ref

Mane: Edited.

Expression - preferably edited to be more like the plushie and not the severe kalona snarl.

OTHER:
Have fun! It doesn't have to follow the plushie 100% smile

Reference image(s):
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f365/sabinpets/Soquili/sabincert.jpg  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Esme Cullen
Owner: Makette
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Motherly
Breed: Twilight Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She is very pale, almost a whitish pink. Her mane and tail are the color of honey almost, and fall in soft waves. Her eyes are a golden butterscotch color.
Reference image(s): [ Main/Tail ] [ Eye Color ]
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:
Hair/clothing edits: Soft wavy honey colored mane and tail.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:02 pm
I'm so sorry I forgot the form the first time. So blind, I just saw the go and went for it. Bad me for assuming it worked the same way as the last one. x_x; I'm going to ahead and strike out my incorrect post and I'm posting again with the form. <3 Hopefully I can still try.

Colorist Wanted: Endejester
Name of Horse: Viral
Owner: Hitsuzen
Temper: Standoffish
Breed: Cosplay - TTGL (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Description: Hopefully the references will show all of the colors and details needed, if not I'd be more than happy to add more description. I'd like a clothed and unclothed version of him, please. Lots of scars to be seen on the unclothed version. Unclothed version should still have the wrappings around the front legs/ankles, with front hooves gray like his hands along with what hair pokes out from just above the hoof, back hooves a little darker than the skin tone. Many hairline scars on the face, angry/irritated expression if possible. Catlike pupil for visible left eye (ignore if this classifies as a mutation), serrated teeth bared (also ignore if this classifies as a mutation). I'd like the front leg wraps, sleeveless shirt, pants, belts, scarf and cloak when it comes to the clothed version. This would be the "time skip" version of Viral, most screenshots in the Photobucket that are not naked ref have him in this outfit.
Reference image(s): All reference images for scars/clothing/hair/etc. can be found here. If for any reason more are needed, I'm more than willing to take more screenshots.
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Up to you!
Tag feather color: Up to you!
Hair/clothing edits: Fullbody clothing shown in references, minus boots of course (just with the naked-version feet, please, no color edits). Long, wild blond hair for both tail and mane, character's hair is shown in references.
-----
Regular Adult Soquili: 450k
Complicated Coloring: 50k (Due to scars, naked version)
Extremely Detailed Edits: 200k
Price: 700k

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:10 pm
Colorist wanted: Endi
Name of horse: Joachim
Owner: iStoleYurVamps
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Rouge
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Hair is silver/white, and his eyes I'd like red. (though, they are naturally gray) Refs are best bet honestly
Reference image(s): X
detailed
*shot*
necklace
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: I like his hair in the second ref, but, as for his tail, I'd love it if it was LOOOOOONG. His 'cape' has a slit down the middle, but, its hard to tell. I'd like to see his necklace, the ebony stone.
Overall, however, I want you to do what you think is best for fitting him into the Soq world and style. Consider everything I say as a suggestion. :> But...I will ask for a clothed/unclothed version. >3>

Price: 750k. Because his edits are crazy hard along with coloring. @A@'  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Name of horse: Felina
Owner: Mameha Otome
Temper: Excitable
Breed: Regular
Description:
Pelt/Body Color - Red roan (like this and this)
Mane/Tail Color - Light tan/mossy brown
Mane/Tail Design - Both completely wild, feathered out and generally unbrushed, while still looking clean and nice (somehow that failed to make sense....so look at this and this
Eyes - Aqua
Hooves - Dark gray/black
Reference image(s): Ref images are included within description and clothing/hair edits
Default accessory color(s)?: Can I get one of the dreamcatchers around her neck, main color black with blue and green (from her blanket/bridle pattern) being the accent colors, and the feathers being falcon feathers
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: One black, one the same green and blue used on her blanket/saddle/bridle pattern
Hair/clothing edits:
Full image with hair
Full image without hair
Shield and Spear - Spear should be tied up behind the shield and again where the feathers are attached to her saddle
Saddle and Bridle - Her basic saddle with the design on the bridle
Blanket and anklets - Her blanket and anklets are the same cream color with a pattern similar to the bridle
Feathers - The location of the various feathers around her body, several bunched up on her bridle, several more attached at the saddle, two on each leg, and 6 total around the shield, feathers are supposed to be falcon feathers
If any other references or descriptions are needed, please ask me

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

The Silver Falcon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:20 pm
Name of horse: Lawrence
Owner: The Silver Falcon
Temper: Determined
Breed: Spirited (I suppose a bit of a cosplay, but very loosely based)
Description: Crimped mane, long tail. Brown mane and tail. Oasis blue eyes. Brown hooves. Bit of brown on his nose, like an arabian horse. Sandy legs, the color and pattern of desert sands. Darker sand color leads/swirls up to a creamy beige and then a lighter cream color on the top of his back. Head and most of neck should be light creamy color too (except for his brown nose and brown tips of his ears).
Mostly going for a very arabic/desert-like feel. If the colorist want to add or mess with anything they're welcome to it, I would love to see what the colorist does with him.
Reference image(s):
Ugly horse, but similar nose marking/ color
Cool sand color
Default accessory color(s)?: Brown(/sandy?) and blue. Or whatever looks good.
Tag frame color: Sandy
Tag feather color: Blue
Hair/clothing edits: Swirls of sand circling his legs, like a miniature sandstorm flickers in his wake. White linen shoulder wrap with sort of a scarf-like look, exactly like this one. Some blue beads and hawk feathers in his tail, too.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games