Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 pm
"The loan sharks....they were suppose to come today....I have to pay them....I have to......" she said crying while she sleeps.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 pm
Claire left Mizuki there and walked towards Jack's hut."Jack are you in there?" Claire called.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:52 pm
"yeah i am." jack clean out the swords.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:55 pm
"i am sorry about what Mzuki said she needs to let it out but she won't let me listen. Are you busy?" Claire looked at the blades with bewilderment and then stared at Jack and looked at everything about him the tattered black cloth and scars all over him.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:00 pm
"na that is ok, i sure not went to her and i go to deep jungle to find more people who surive at boat." jack pack up and step out side.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:03 pm
"Jack be careful.Remember even though there might be survivors they might be like us and be scared but before you take off can i borrow a sword?" Claire walked over to Jack and handed him a coconut full of fresh water. "I need it for Mizuki please"  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:07 pm
"yeah this one a clean sword it is red blade tip and u can use hut a safe home too." jack turn and leave toward jungle and leave a one sword behind too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:13 pm
"Thanks."Claire walked up the cliff of the waterfall and found the most beautiful flower and cut the strong stem with the blade with carefulness. Claire brought it down the cliff with ease and care. She got some big leaves and found some plants with strong fibers. She made some clothes out of the leafs and string. She cleaned Mizuki with some moss and water and put the freshly green clothes next to Mizuki so when she woke up she can change out of the rags and tads in to these jungle greens. Claire also changed into her new and fresh green clothes. Claire gently put the flower into Mizuki's hair and gently rocked her to wake up."Mizuki its time to wake up i know you don't want to but you have to."Claire said in a calming tone.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:16 pm
She rise up quickly and grasping for air.
Mizuki placed her hand to her chest and clenched.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:02 pm
Name: Sara bell
race: American
Profession: student
appearance: in school uniform,long silk brown and brithmark a star on my back ,carry a small pouch and one first aid kit.
Short bio: Sara is weak body and lives with her big brother but people want have Sara capture to use her.

Sara is riff to an island but I am consciousness wash on shoreline.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:09 am
"Mizuki your awake! OH thank god. Are you ok whats wrong with your chest? Mizuki i cleaned up your fists and wiped the dirt off now get dressed. I made these for you i hope they fit."Claire was holding up the Green Clothes and grabbed a water coconut and handed it to Mizuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:45 pm
sara is still consciousness and wild boar bit my clothes.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:15 pm
"Nothing..I-" then Mizuki rushed to the ocean and started throwing up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:57 pm
"Oh hun alright let it all out let it out"Claire was rubbing Mizuki's back as she vomited up snake and coconut."I think this is good this means your stomach is getting rid of the bad stuff hopefully it left some good stuff in."Claire was worried about Mizuki and handed Mizuki water to gargle to get the acid out of her throat.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:00 pm
"It's not that....I just remembered something......" Mizuki said taking the water and gargled.
She wiped the dripping water on her mouth and sat up.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games