Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:41 pm
Toni jumped out of the way and into the air. She glanced at Yuu and something unsaid went between them. "Bankai!" Arashkaki Togake looked at Kazuki with a bored expression. He yawned sullenly then quickly started to spiral around Kazuki, trapping him in a circle of hot scales.

Yuu grinned before jumping in the air above Kazuki. "Baisuu hitto! Kaze Tou!" Yuu spun her scythe at shunpo speeds, sending volleys of razor sharp blasts of wind in Kaze's direction, after somewhere around fifty of them, she stopped and watched the dust clear.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:54 pm
This isn't a spar anymore, it's a murder...Screw this, if it complains it's her fault. Timing please?You'll know it when it's time. Kazuki paused, and shunpoed, in Toni's direction, taking great care to bash at Araskaki while doing so to prevent himself from being encircled.  

Ogstrikezero

drac54

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:13 pm
Yuu watched from where she was in the air as Toni and her Bankai went flying in the other direction. She noticed that the orb of extreme heat was slightly bigger. "Hey.... it might be a godd idea to end this now before one of us go over board...." What are you talking about?! you've already gone overboard... when you used Kaze Tou... which is for multiple targets....

What's wrong with you? Getting hit like that twice... and letting me get hit as well.... Arashikaki lifted his head to look at his shinigami partner, who was in a heap towards the middle of his tail. "Shh, Arashikaki.... I can't be made to take all the blame..." Toni pulled herself up, wiping off the blood that was dripping into her eye form a cut just above her eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:52 pm
Aoimizu was confused as to how this fight kinda started, but she shunpoed to saftey a little ways away. .....that started strange... She noted the one was a control for fire. She twitched softly.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:07 pm
[Opiku]
Opiku slammed his hand down into the earth, sending the grid pattern to glow blue and shoot up into the air. It surrounded everyone, and stopped them. "I do believe i said no bankai." He saidm standing. He walked into the grid, still being able to move. "You can still talk, so recall your bankai. All of you." He said, looking from one Captain to another.

[Jiinji]
Jiinji jumped into a stance, and barely avoided the grasp of the grid. He sighd, andtried to stand. THe gris had stopped his arm from the elbow from moving. He sighed, and sat down so it wouldn't cut his arm to shreds. "You guys never learn, do you. Looks like all of you lost through disqualification." Jiinji said, smirking. He loved being the referee in fights.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:48 am
Aoimizu sat down on the roof she was on, far enough away from the grid to move and sighed. "Wow. That was short lived." ....I know, i wanted to see so much more....why didn't you join the fight?.......I didn't pay attention and wasn't challenged.... She waited for C-C to do something.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:15 pm
Toni sighed and her Bankai disappeared. "Ha ha Jinji.... very funny...."

Yuu's Bankai disappeared as well, with much complaint from Uindoiki. Her sword gleamed for a moment before returning completely back to normal. "I suppose that means we all have to drink an energy drink.... huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:54 pm
Kazuki dismissed his bankai and sighed. And someone here was enjoying themselves. "Hey, I didn't hear any complaints from the other two. Ah well whatever. But we still need someone to go fetch the energy drinks, hopefully something very....well, hated by people who tasted it before."  

Ogstrikezero

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:25 pm
Aoimizu perked up. "I can get them! I drink one every morning. I love them!" Then she realized she had said that in only 2 seconds. "So...3 right?" She turned as if to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:17 pm
"I suppose so...." Yuu sighed. Great..... I hope they have sense enough not to make me drink the whole thing...  

drac54

Ogstrikezero

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 pm
"Yes three, not the normal ones though. The kind that's foul tasting, stomach retching, very knock out type of ones, the kind that hospitalizes you first," said Kazuki. "And those aren't recommended for morning drinks..." He shuddered at the thought of it. "Well you could bring five or six if you really want everyone to have some to taste test."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:14 pm
Aoimizu giggled, then shunpoed to her squad dorms. She grabbed a basket and put 8 of her strongest energy drinks, then shunpoed back. Holding one up as she approached, she yelled, "I got the~~m!" She handed one to everyone before anyone could say no. She took one herself opened it, took a good whiff, and sighed. "This is my strongest stuff. I usually only drink it when i have to wake up after being drugged. But it is good...to me. It should be quite potent." She shook hers then took a drink. "Oh, i do believe the rules said to drink it all."
{got it~`she is the captain of squad two, known for poisons, she has a resistance to almost anything--meaning this will give you guys a good trip--and to you, taste horrible}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ogstrikezero

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:25 pm
(Energy Drinks aren't supposed to be poisonous...Just the sort that makes people throw up or the like. As such, poison and foul tasting to the point of knockout are different things. It's not considered anything near poison...which is why it works on alot of people...., source: various anime/manga/video games. <-worried for health concerns.)

"Your strongest eh? So that means their not experimental correct?" inquired Kazuki, eyebrow slightly raised at Aoimizu's direction. "Oh, and the contents?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:11 pm
Yuu and Toni both stared at the energy drink disdainfully. their feelings were mutual- Do I really have to drink all of this?  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:07 pm
[Opiku]
He released the grid, and everyone was set free. "I do believe i will pass...." He said, looking up. He noticed a hell butterfly, and held out his finger. He closed his eyes and sighed. He looked at the Captains. "There is a disturbance in my Squad. If you see a bolt of pure black energy shoot into the sky, prepare for a to the death battle." He said, disappearing in a shunpo.

[Jiinji]
Jiinji sighed, and took the energy drink. "Caution, hyper-active with contents ingested." he said, popping the cap and chugging the drink. He crushed the can with his hands, and tossed it asside. "Now to wait a short 30 minutes." He said, falling back into the training grounds. He stood up, and walked over to his tattered hayori. He picked it up, and threw it over his shoulder. "So, we need to go to a high grounded place so we can see the beam. Anywhere?" He asked, looking at the other Captains. He could control poison, so it tasted delicious to him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff