Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:08 pm
Arias eyes' flickered open slightly.
"My...clothes..." she gasped.
Ardeo snickered and licked her cheek assuringly.

[[Gnight, ppl!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:26 pm
As Leon flew through the sky he caught a glimps of something flying up close behind him but didn't get a clear view of what it was. Turning his head repeatidly he tried to get a view on what was following him, he finally spotted it through the clouds. An owl at this time of day? Wait! I know who that is. He thought to himself as he slowed his speed slightly for it to catch up. "Kae? What are you doing out here?" He asked as the owl flew up beside him, although he wasn't expecting an answer.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:32 pm
When Sage saw that Kae caught up with Leon she cast a spell so that she could talk through Kae. "Trying to find out what your doing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:39 pm
"I see..." He replied as they passed through another cloud and Leon breathed in deep. "I'm have a fly through the clouds." He continued still looking at Kae.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:46 pm
Kae cocked her head, "I thought you were with Arias."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:51 pm
"She got into a fight..." He replied looking ahead of him quickly making sure he wasn't going to fly into anything. "She seems like she got hurt but, Ebony is there so I think she's in good capable hands." Leon said doing a little barrel roll in the air.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:52 pm
"Ahhh..." Kae said thoughtfully. "Where are you going?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:01 pm
"Home." He replied slowing himself to a halt in the middle of a cloud. His wings flapped just enough to keephim suspended in the same spot. "Why do you ask?" He queried.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:02 pm
"Just asking" Kae said as she stopped too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:09 pm
Leon grinned at Kae and suddenly stopped flapping his wings. He began to fall to the ground at high speeds and spun into a nose dive still picking up speed. He watched as the ground got closer and closer to him there were one or two people walking in this part of the street none had even noticed him as he was falling. About ten meters from the ground he spread his wings and glided back up towards the sky happy with the added speed he had picked up. He looked back to see if Kae had followed him intrested to see if an owl could do the same thing.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:12 pm
Kae started to dive after Leon and Sage made the air carrying her down faster and then had the air stop her close to the ground. Kae then flew up by herself to where Leon was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:32 pm
Leon looked down as they started passing over the forest and barrel rolled once again then headed towards his home near the clearing. "So Sage did you help Kae with that little stunt or was it all her?" He asked as he slowed while nearing the ground. He landed softly in the middle of the clearing and held out his arm for Kae to land on.

Nutrino Starwind

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games