Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt - End of the Tail Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:07 pm
*Faerie's spirit bunny descends down under the bed and she spreads a protective spiritual blanket over the kits and in a very faint soft voice, she speaks only to them ... * Your mother is in fear for your lives and this will help you be safe, my little ones. Take care of one another. *Ex's little head pokes up from the huddle of bunnies. His eyes are still closed as he follows Faerie's every word and movements ... *  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:29 pm
Dame awakens from a coma-like state, "Huh? What? Wha? Wait! I've been around!" She clears her throat and pretends like she has been lurking the whole time. "Yup, I've been here...totally..." The bunny whistles nonchalantly and hops down the street, little bunny tail twitching.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 am
*notices dame hopping down the street* Hmm...now this is an interesting development...I wonder what she's been up to all this time... *gives in to the evil shoulder bunny and zooms through the wall and then through dame before returning to the tavern*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:04 am
Dame shivers and stops dead in her tracks as Saber's ghost passes through her body. That was weird, she thinks to herself. Felt as if somebunny stepped over my grave! She shakes out her little bunny ears and contines hopping.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 am
*ayami closes her eyes and feels her body trembling - she doesn't know if she should run or stand up for herself. Her heart finally returns to a stable pattern and she slowly opens her eyes. The blade of Band's katana almost gleams from the light that showers the room.*
I understand your feelings right now Band, and I want you and your little ones to be safe... If I leave I know you will hunt me down as you have claimed... But as of right now I am nothing but a distraction for you when you should be thinking of the kits...
*ayami slowly etches toward the door*
please Band, search yourself and know I'm a true friend.
*Ayami snatches the doorknob and takes a leap out the door and rolls down the stairs. As she hits the landing she feels her ankle twist. She still bounds to her little feet and hops home quickly, her ankle swelling more with each hop.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:37 am
bandaidd watches Lady Ayami go sadly. Inside, she knows she hasn't the heart to hunt her down. Her kits are getting restless and she tugs their nest out from under the bed to find out that their eyes are now open, except Kaye, whose eyes are still closed. The other three struggle toward bandaidd, making small squeaks. She lies her katana down close by and stretches out on the bed to feed her little ones.  

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:12 am
Nei have a feeling of despair. She starts to give up and lets her soul remain in limbo, neither heaven or hell.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:22 am
bandaidd starts to feel sad and worthless. Stupid empathy acting up again. She wonders who it is that feels so awful. She reaches out to them and recognizes Nei's energy signature.

Awww, hun. It's gonna be okay. Anything I can do for you, sweetie?  

bandaidd
Crew

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:01 pm
*decides she need help haunting the remaining bunnies and decides to find the rest of the recently departed to see if she can organize a "group" haunting. She uses all of her ghost senses to try and locate the other bunny spirits.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:33 am
*feels Psyzapp searching and floats over to find her* Up for some more haunting? Heh heh heh...  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:40 am
Spirits of a long lost time fly about Nei, she wishes for true death to claim her, but it will not come for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:31 pm
*ayami sits at home rubbing her ankle. she feels tears tryign to burst forth but denies them the right to come. She feels sad, depressed and alone. The only thoughts in her mind is who is the wolf, where is the wolf and who will be next... she carefully wraps her ankle and begins pondering about how she can find this beast on her own*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:48 pm
*The wolf grins maliciously, watching the bunnies scatter as they begin to suspect each other, driving them apart. It's so much easier to pick them off that way. One bunny is particularly vulnerable, and the wolf eyes this bunny, an evil glint in it's eye.

The shadow's move and the wolf leaps out, ensnaring the bunny in it's powerful jaws. It's teeth sink in to the bunny's soft neck, tearing out it's throat. The wolf drags the bunny down the stairs and into the bar, leaving it lying on the bar for the other bunnies to find. The blood trail has big paw prints winding down the stairs leading to the dead bunny. There are no other clues left behind.*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:01 pm
*Special Investigator Lil Brat is called to the tavern to review the case of the deceased bunnies in Rabbit Oaks. All the cases appear to be linked. She stares at the little bunny laying on top of the bar and a shudder runs through her.*

"Who could be responsible?" *Brat asks, to nobunny in particular.*

*She motions to the paramedic bunnies to remove the victim, a bunny identified as lady ayami chan, then gathers her papers and heads over to a table near the door, sipping a cup of carrot and spice tea as she peers through her glasses at the file in front of her.*

"Perhaps, the other bunnies may have some clue as to who could be the culprit of such heinous crimes as these," *she mutters.* "We should at least talk to them."

ALL BUNNIES (BOTH LIVING AND DECEASED) ARE ASKED TO PM YOUR VOTES TO LIL BRAT NO LATER THAN SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:19 am
*ayami wakes up and finds herself in the garden behind her home*
oh no not this again.. how did i get out here
*she gets up but continues to float up*
wha?...
*she suddenly drifts in the air toward the tavern and is sucked right through the wall. Then she sees it... herself... her own dead little bunny body...*  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff