Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

kimasari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 pm
Yuki gulped nervously. "I... I have to hurry and make everything perfect before he gets back or else..." she goes pale as she imagines what he might do to her as punishment. She quickly cleans up the mess and makes sure the surrounding area is nice and clean  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 pm
II_Kuro_II
Abel heard the crash and sighed.
He stepped out of his office and found the place where a girl crashed and was starting to get irritated.
"What is this?! Why does so many people arrive at my mansion so much today?!" said Abel with a stern tone.
Gilbert looked at the roof and sighed.
"My my. Now that would take some money to fix." said Gilbert and sighed once more.
Abel scratched his head and sighed.

-electricity runs through body as she wakes up- ah....i head some one was hiring....-looks at damage- my bad.-hads glow purple and damage has been fixed as is nothing happened it looks brand new- there...im Sendotori.  

Shiori_Azure

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 pm
Abel looked out to the carriage window and to where Blais and Mitsuki are.
He smirked and closed his eyes.
"Are you amused having to look up my biography?" asked Abel with his hands crossed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 pm
II_Kuro_II
"All right. Just do it right away. While you do that, I must go to the town to get a carpenter to fix this hole." said Abel to Yuki.
Gilbert then get Abel's top hat, his silk black cane with a red stone on the head and his black cape.
Abel waited in the mansion while Gilbert get the carriage ready.
"I need you to keep this place like before." said Abel to Yuki then exiting the mansion and Gilbert opened the carriage door.
Abel got in the carriage and Gilbert closed the carriage door.
Gilbert then got on the coach seat and heading to the town to find a carpenter.

Tora musters the streangh and balance to get up from Blias's mansion bar and walk out in to the road. "geez" she takes a sip of sake walking along ready to fall down any momint. "my...mission..." she takes another sip and falls back on to a tree. she slides down and sits with her legs out in the road, still hollding on to the bottle of sake, "my...life..."  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:48 pm
II_Kuro_II
Abel looked out to the carriage window and to where Blais and Mitsuki are.
He smirked and closed his eyes.
"Are you amused having to look up my biography?" asked Abel with his hands crossed.

Blais: *smirks back* not quite amused as annoyed, youd think youd be harder to read......  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:51 pm
Yuki looks amazed as the girl instantly repairs all the damage she did. "Oh thank you! You've saved master abel so much trouble!"

Yuki quickly rushes out through the front door, leaping fractions of a mile at a time, from tree to tree down the road, trying to find abel's carraige  

kimasari

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:52 pm
-where to where Abel is- I fixed to hole sir...i came because i hearded u were hiring.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:55 pm
Abel smirked.
"Oh~. On the contrair, quite the opposite. I shall pour every painful and grotesque moment I have in my memory to yours. Maybe, in this fact, you shall learn your lesson." said Abel and then thought about his painful life, how her mother and father were murdered by the townspeople, finding out that they were vampires and his life before he found Gilbert, how he was first was a young boy that was being selled by other aristocrats in that era.
How he was beaten up by his sellers and always treated like a pig.

dfhlfhflashdfud

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:57 pm
sir??um..sir??  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm
II_Kuro_II
Abel smirked.
"Oh~. On the contrair, quite the opposite. I shall pour every painful and grotesque moment I have in my memory to yours. Maybe, in this fact, you shall learn your lesson." said Abel and then thought about his painful life, how her mother and father were murdered by the townspeople, finding out that they were vampires and his life before he found Gilbert, how he was first was a young boy that was being selled by other aristocrats in that era.
How he was beaten up by his sellers and always treated like a pig.

Blais: *doesnt as much as flinch* you know nothing..... *she takes these memories and compares them to her own past.* fair game....  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:00 pm
red 14 the sniper
II_Kuro_II
"All right. Just do it right away. While you do that, I must go to the town to get a carpenter to fix this hole." said Abel to Yuki.
Gilbert then get Abel's top hat, his silk black cane with a red stone on the head and his black cape.
Abel waited in the mansion while Gilbert get the carriage ready.
"I need you to keep this place like before." said Abel to Yuki then exiting the mansion and Gilbert opened the carriage door.
Abel got in the carriage and Gilbert closed the carriage door.
Gilbert then got on the coach seat and heading to the town to find a carpenter.

Tora musters the streangh and balance to get up from Blias's mansion bar and walk out in to the road. "geez" she takes a sip of sake walking along ready to fall down any momint. "my...mission..." she takes another sip and falls back on to a tree. she slides down and sits with her legs out in the road, still hollding on to the bottle of sake, "my...life..."
Blais: tch...*flashes to Tora and flashes her back to where she was, then places her on the ground, looking at her with emotionless, dead eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:00 pm
((g2g ppl sorry bye but i'll be on tomorrow ^^ ))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

kimasari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:01 pm
Yuki sees abel's carraige, jumping towards it and managing to grab onto the door, climbing inside, she bows. "M...master... Im sorry for... doing this, but the roof is fixed... completly..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 pm
II_Kuro_II
((g2g ppl sorry bye but i'll be on tomorrow ^^ ))

((okies))  

Shiori_Azure

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games