Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:07 pm
((maybe we should let the others catch up....))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:08 pm
ya, sorry ppl sad  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:29 am
after the class had finshed it Dirge desided to go lay down on a bench outside, he closed his eyes and began to think  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:42 pm
crystal went outside once the class finished. She went to go practice her spells and may be go for a quick swim.  

11bumblebee

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:35 pm
Character's Name- Hiro Kangomi
Age- older than eternity itself- chooses the form of an 18 year old
Picture (Anime please)- http://www.msn101.com/content/UserUploads/2009/7/Anime_Emo_Boy_2_KLRUHU.jpg but can turn into http://www.artscroll.ru/Images/2008/b/Ben Wootten/000042.jpg Personalitiy- not the happiest person in the school, finds it hard to make friends very very shy
Bio- Hiro has always existed, before time, before earth, before god, Hiro IS the darkness, he was alone in the darkness until he was given physical form by Tsukasa, whene she cast her dark spell in class he absorbed the shadows and formed a body from them
Power/ Immortal Creature- living shadow  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:05 pm
suddenly blood swells from the floor of the dorm room, as if from nowhere the blood starts to arcs upwards and turns to thick acrid smoke, as the smoke clears it reveals the newest student standing in the doorway, Hiro Kangomi, "errr...hi" Hiro whispers, he slumps his head down, looks at his feet and slowly walks to a seat in the far corner were few people seem to be  

cliche psycho

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:38 pm
ummmm can someone please tell me if this school is like a highscool or college, etc ???????  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:17 pm
Sheagorath_The_MadGod
ummmm can someone please tell me if this school is like a highscool or college, etc ???????

i would venture a guess to say its like hogwarts  

cliche psycho

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:18 pm
i was thinking the same thing to neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:26 pm
shall we continue ?  

cliche psycho

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:29 pm
my characters bio is the best peace of improvisation EVAR!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm
sorry about that, just wanted to clarify.

By now Daytharin had been to the office and checked in and he was about to enter his first class.

by the way if you have existed for all eternity then youre age of 18 should not be there, instead you should say im immortal but i look 18  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:35 pm
Hiro shadow-ports into his class, potions with Mr. Earkon, he stares around the room and senses a being almost as old as himself, he walks over to great the elven lord  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:36 pm
sos il edit that now  

cliche psycho

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:45 pm
thats okay, i just thought it sounded strange sweatdrop

Anyway, Daytharin sees the ancient shadow being approach him, and with due dignity he bows and asks the being what his or her name is.
Khar-Pern though is skeptical of the being and hisses at it, though she does not make any threatining gesture beyond that  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games