Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 am
*Quen looked at the bed for the first time. When he saw the innocent face of the killer, he felt his anger leave him* "You have quite the curse on you, as Goddess said. I've never Seen anything like it in all my years. Do you know how you where cursed? That might help us figure out which demon you are in the grasp of." *Always the coolheaded one in any fight, Quen looked at Chief* "I know what this Castle guards, and I'll need to know how many people are in it right now. That might help us figure out what's going on. We don't need to rush headlong into this."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:53 am
I woke up from the sound of a howle. I quickly jumped out of bed and looked around the room. No one was there. [odd] I thought as I went into the bathroom in the room. I washed yped and quickly got dressed. "I need to meet the other people" I said to myself. I left out my room and down the stairs. I saw a big door and opened it. It was a dinning room. "oooooooooooo" I said like a little kid  

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:04 pm
* to answer the elf princes question she said *"1500 people are currently enrolled here in neretu"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:35 pm
*Quen looked at Hetu in horror* "1500? Are you sure?" *he asked in a strangled voice* "If there are 1500 people here, then we need to figure out what's wrong with this kid NOW!!!!"  

Bloodred Butler

Dapper Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 pm
The dinning hall looked beautiful. I walked around it for a while before sitting down. I noticed I was the only one there. "Well hello there" someone said behind me. I turned around and I was automatically scared and pissed. It was that human like demon from the forest who went messing with my control over my body. "What the hell are you doing here" I asked coldly. He smirked at me which made me madder. "I'm living here for now on" He said as he took a seat beside me. " Oh really? what made you decide that? so you can torture me?" I asked as I turned my had around. I didn't want him to see the blush on my face. He was to hot to handle I think he knew it. "well that would be fun but no. I came here for another purpose" he said. I turned my head around and saw an amused look on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 pm
Me and Auron stood dumfounded in the doors entrance. " So... your the boy that let off the stran-" My brother began, but I put my hand around his mouth, and began dragging him away from them. " I'm sorry, Chief, Goddess, Hetukiri, Quen, and....strange teenager boy." I apologized in my velvet voice. I looked at the strange teen before the doors slammed again. When our eyes met, I had the strangest feeling in my heart. It made my heart feel.... cold. I knew he had power, and a lot of it. It wasn't just any regular kind of power either. It was strong, as well as dark. But I also see kindness, and innocence in his eye that wasn't covered in bandage. My brother snapped his fingers in front of my face, and aparently I had zoned out. " What's up with you?" he asked. " Let's go to the cafe, and sit and talk, shall we?" I asked, hooking his arm in mine and walking over to the cafe.  

iDero-Goi

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:23 pm
"Who are you laughing at" I asked with a frown on my face. " Dose it look like I', laughing?" He asked now his smirk was a smile. A smile like that one back in the forest. I turned the other way. "I hate you" I said coldly. I don't know why I was mad at him, but I was and that was that. "Aw, don't be like that." He said with the cutest voice I've ever herded. He turned me around to face him and he hug me. My eyes went wide and my face was red. "Wwwhat are you doing" I stuttered. " I'm sorry I played with you yesterday" He said  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:46 pm
*Goddess looked at the door as it opened. Two vampires stood there. One, the girl, she had seen arrive. The other, the boy, she did not know. As she was about to ask them to leave, the vampire tryed to speek, only to have the vampiress shut him up and leave* "Well, that was strange." *she said, turning to the door. Goddess muttered a few words under here breath, warding the door aganst further intruders*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 pm
"well ain't this a b***h, not only was Mega avoiding him, but all of a sudden she had so new toy to play with too", Dark said as he walked through the Black Forest  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:30 pm
User ImageNick tried to sit up but was quickly pulled back down the bed due to the magical ropes tied around him. "Oh.. I'm still tied up," he realized as he faced hetukiri and Goddess. "Uhm hi again ladies.." he muttered giving a weak but sweet smile to them. "I was talking in my sleep? Well.. All I remember was.. a pool of blood, dark sky, and uh.." he kept quiet about the burning mansion.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:38 pm
*Goddess knew Nick was holding something back* "Tell me everything that you saw in the dream. We will not punish you for being truthful. We need to learn as much as we can from you." *Goddess sanped her fingers and the magical bonds condenced into a manacle around Nicks ankle* "There. Now you can walk around, but you can't go very far and you still can't get loose. Convenient, eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:44 pm
User Image"I guess, better than that rope. I felt awkward with those things around my hips and thighs as well.." he said as he sat on the edge of the bed wiping his face. He stayed silent for a moment. "I saw the end of this place.. and.." he couldn't say who did it.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:55 pm
"Tell," *Goddess prompted* "How are we to stop what you saw if you won't tell?" *Goddess knelt down in front of Nick* "All we want to do is help you. How can we if you hold things back?" *she asked, laying a hand on Nicks shoulder*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:01 pm
User ImageNick looked down on the floor. He was just a human. He felt like an outcast among the people in the mansion, some with the intent of killing him. He felt insecure despite him smiling. "You guys.. want to kill me right?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:14 pm
*Goddess shook her head* "No, little one. We do not want to kill you. It is the Demon within you that we need to kill. That Demon is very powerful, and we need to stop it." *Noticeing that Nick was shakeing slightly, Goddess made a riskey move. She hugged Nick like a mother hugging a distressed child* "It's going to be alright, little one. We're going to help you, but to do that, you have work with us, not aganst us. Do you understand?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games