Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:26 am
((Oh, that was you! I keep thinking random people are suddenly friend requesting me 'cause of the Vic vid. And yes it is funny XP))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:39 am
Oh, Chase-san, you cannot see it, but it's there. I am in tune to the supernatural realm, so I can sense it. If you'd rather keep it, that's fine with me, but then I'd have to take this shrine maiden all the way back home.

Um, excuse me, Mister Jin, but, uh, um, why did you bring me here? I have work to do.....please, may I go home?

Oh, well, I suppose I could take you home, but I know shrine maidens go through a lot of hard work and sacrifice. You deserve to be pampered, waited on, and treated like royalty, so why not stay with us here in Sophia-chan's hostess room?

H-H-Hostess room? Um, I don't know if...if I should....my father would yell at me...

Oh, not to worry, you're doing nothing wrong here. You're just taking some time out for a little rest and relaxation, that's all! And besides, my dear, sweet Sophia-chan is the best hostess you could ask for! Come on, don't be shy, give it a try!  

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 am
"...Okay then."
"Jin-san, is just trying to help you Chase. Geez..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:38 pm
Sophia looked at the Shrine maiden and smiled. "Welcome to my Hosting room." Sophia said with a nice bow. "Can I et you anything? Tea, cake, pasteries, cookies, a nice chat?" She asked politely. "anything for you Chase?" She continued.  

Psychotic Disarray

kiraX101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:22 am
(ok sry i just kind of left my comp is messed up so i have to use one of our others)

Ichi looked perplexed as to how jin found a shrine maiden and got her back to the club, he shrugged it off not wanting to know and got up still a little confused with the situation, "Umm, jin there is no evil aura, but he does have a creepy feeling about him, no offense chase."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:02 pm
"It's okay. I don't really mind. I get that alot."
"He pretty much doesn't care..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:27 am
Well, that creepy feeling about him is manifesting itself as black smoke, completely surrounding him. If he isn't evil, and that cloud isn't an evil presence, then what's causing it?

Um, well, it's possible that it could be the physical manifestation of negative energy, either emitted by him due to stress or frustrations in his life, or it could be that someone has wished bad luck, misfortune, or has had ill thoughts toward him, and the negative energy from those people has attached itself to him. Oh, and Miss Sophia, um, since I guess I'm staying, and you're so kindly offering, um, uh, if...it's not too much trouble...may I have a piece of cake? I love sweets, but my family forbids me to eat them, as they believe sweets are impure and will disrupt my ability to exorcise presences and the like. Oh, please don't tell them about me eating this, I'm begging you...

Not to worry, Shrine Maiden-Sama, we will keep your secret, and please, feel free to enjoy whatever you want while you're here. Your family will never have to know!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:47 pm
"I'll be back for a bit, Michi" he said, walking out of the room.
" Well Chase used to have a mother until she passed away. So, it's kind of hard for him when he's living with his father..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:39 pm
Sophia smiled brightly at the maiden. "Of course you may. May I ask what flavor you would like?" Shee asked the maiden polietly. Sophia looked over at Michi. "Oh how sad, poor Chase." She said softly, voice full of sadness.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:28 am
::Eliza the Eclectic hostess, hands the table a set of envelopes and walks out a smile on her face::

I'm having a Fall party...we are back together and the leaves have changed.

...games...food ...decorations...

plus its a costume party so start planning your outfit now

(I'll create a thread for the party soon as I know my own plans for next month)

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:52 am
Um, well, uh, I haven't eaten cake since I was 5, and I am 16 now. I don't remember what the difference is between flavors anymore, sadly. I suppose whatever you make will be fine. Sorry to bother you with such a menial request...I just wanted to try cake again once before I move on to the next world, that's all. I hate to make additional work for you...

Oh, Shrine Maiden-Sama, no need to apologize, that's what being a host or hostess is all about. Besides, my love Sophia-chan is polite, but a straight shooter. If you were bothering her, believe me, she'd tell you. Trust me, you're fine. Oh, by the way, what is your name again? I forgot on the way here.

Oh, well, um, my name is Hiku. Hiku Matsune.

(Hah! See what I did there? Miku Hatsune becomes Hiku Matsune! I'm so clever, woohoo! Score 1 for Jin!)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:20 pm
"Nice to meet you, Hiku-san." she smiled.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:00 pm
"Hiya Hiku-chan!" Yuki cheered, waving like crazy.

Koku rolled her eyes, but waved. "Heya."

((I've heard Hiku Matsune before Jin. You go back to zero))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 pm
Ichi waved, "hello Hiku-chan, nice to meet you. And Sophie may I please have a piece of chocolate cake?"  

kiraX101

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:09 pm
"Um, Sophia-san. May I have more tea, please?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items