Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:23 pm
Caecus noticed Natalie run off into the woods. Without even a second thought he flew down through the forest canopy, trying to pick up on her trail. When he was sure Caecus was sure he had caught up with Natalie he barly whispered "Natalie, are you there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 pm
"Yeah?" said Natalie looking up from a rabbit hole.  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:34 pm
Caecus jumped, or whatever it was you did while you were hovering in the air. "Why did you suddenly run off like that?" Caecus asked. Seeing the child in Natalie made Caecus realize that she wasn't just your typical Eraser.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:38 pm
"Um... I got hungry so i went to get some rabbit..." she said sitting down.  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:44 pm
"I see," Caecus smiled, "But I think we should get off the ground, even now we could be attacked by something the School has sent after us." Caecus shuddered, he hated being vulnerable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:48 pm
Lingil was pelting through the forest. She was going at an easy hundred miles per hour. She dodged between the trees, sending dead leaves whipping into the air. The air felt good on her skin, as she'd been trapped inside for the last two days, training hard. She had a job to do. Breathing in through her nose, she smelled the avians. Not far up ahead.
Pouring on the speed, she raced past two of them, an avian and...an Eraser? But who cared what it was; it was with them. She spun on one foot and raced back towards them, drawing her sword. She would pretend to be on their side, but approach with caution, as they would a stranger. That would work. She covered the last hunred feet, not even breathing hard, though she'd traveled miles on foot to get here. She slid to a stop and stared at them, her slits of pupils narrowing even farther.
"Who are you?" she called, her tail lashing, though she knew perfectly well. "Speak!"

Gylfie531
Crew

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:51 pm
Natalie shot up and growled at the intruder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:53 pm
Caecus smiled. "Say please. I don't like people telling me what to do." It was this smart mouth of his that got him in a lot of trouble sometimes. Caecus was prepared for an attack however, pupils narrowed into slits.  

keany-beany
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:05 pm
Lingil sank her back claws into the soil. This ignorant boy had no idea who he was talking to, or what he was getting himself into. She curled her left hand into a fist, her claws sliding out. Then she remembered she had to get on the inside before killing them. Breathing slowly to calm herself, she unclenched her fist stiffly.
"Do not expect me to treat you as a superior, either of you," she said coldly. But she relented, continuing in a sickly sweet voice. "Please, reveal to me your names. I would like to be able to speak with those I desire to travel with. I flee the School, and hope you will take pity upon a wandering soul." She finished with an exaggerated bow, her sword sweeping in an elegant arc. She was biting her tongue so hard she nearly drew blood with her sharp teeth. One more comment like that and the boy would lose his head. She hoped the whitecoats wouldn't mind too much. So long as the rogues were dead, they couldn't have a bone to pick with her. She would have done her job. Her way--get in, kill them without incident, quickly as possible, get out--was so much easier, but they insisted it be done their way. So foolish.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:10 pm
Caecus smiled, " My name is Caecus, pray tell, what is your name?" Caecus mocked the condesending tone of voice this newcommer had. For some reason he felt the need to be as annoying as possible.  

keany-beany
Crew

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:18 pm
"Natalie," She said angrily  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 pm
Helaril let Caecus go without question. If he wanted to chase after that mange-ridden flee-pelt, then he could go right ahead. She was perfectly content where she was. Well, almost. She flew a bit higher, hiding herself in the clouds. It was cold and wet, and soon her hair was plastered to her face, but it felt wonderful.
Enjoying yourself? I thought you were going to be the ultimate protector. What happened to that? Not paying much attention, now are you?
So? Caecus doesn't need me, doesn't want me. He can take care of himself.
But I thought they were an untrained rabble...?
I know. But I can leave for five minutes, can't I?
With Erasers on your trail?
Look, if they want to take their time to move on, that's their problem.
You didn't think they should be left alone ten minutes ago.
Just SHUT UP! I don't want your input, ok? Just go away for five minutes, ok?
I've been gone for ten minutes.
Whatever. Just.... Let me think, ok?
But you are thinking.
IN PRIVATE.
If you wish.
Thank you.

She ran her hands through her wet hair, covering her eyes. A gentle rain started to fall, and it mingled with her salty tears. Nothing was ever easy.

~~~~~

"I am Lingil," she said between clenched teeth. "You would do well to remember it." She walked up to Caecus and flicked one of her left claws gently across his face, leaving a thin red cut along his jawline. "As a reminder," she muttered quietly, smiling darkly and winking. "Beautiful name, madame." She had took a pace back and turned slightly to face the Eraser, Natalie. She did not sheathe her sword. They could still become hostile. "Are you the only two?" She knew they weren't.  

Gylfie531
Crew

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:28 pm
"Ah, I remember you. You where about three or four cages down from me." she said kind of less tense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:30 pm
Caecus was taken off guard by the scratch on his jaw, but now he realized that it probably would be a smart choice to stop being such a loud mouth.
" No, there are more of us in the area. I havn't been keeping track of the exact number, so I'm not the person to ask," Caecus now smiled. Gaining Lingil's trust was probably the smartest thing to do now.  

keany-beany
Crew

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games