Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - Chapter 2: The Ashen Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:24 pm
Grashuk, you explore the castle thoroughly and don't come across any potholes or other hindering terrain. But, under the table, below a crudely placed carpet, you find a trapdoor. After grabbing the iron handle and pulling back the wooden door, you appear to be looking into a small store cupboard. In a 5 foot by 5 foot room, you see barrels, boxes, crates and shelves, all seemingly packed full to the brim with food and drink supplies. The wooden containers are all stamped with the seal of Valleta; a black stylised Gryffon on a dark purple circle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:53 pm
Grashuk's small nose wrinkled at the pantry's contents. He much preferred his food fresh, but if they were in for a long haul siege, having supplies would greatly increase their survival chances.

Leaving the cellar behind, the Bugbear moved to the wooden doors, now nearly shattered completely. He fetched a sigh, before staring across the snow-covered ground to the keep that awaited them.

Realizing that he hadn't tended to his wounds until just now, Grashuk decided to let them clot themselves and scab over, a process that only took a few moments.

Quote:
Spend 2 Healing surges to get me to 37/40 HP, which I TOTALLY didn't forget to do sweatdrop

Hm, maybe we would want to take an Extended Rest before going in. No real reason, I suppose, but you never know.

iDragow

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:52 pm
iDragow
Hm, maybe we would want to take an Extended Rest before going in. No real reason, I suppose, but you never know.
((Bugger that, after we finish this nonsense with the stalkers we've still gotta go kill some hag. We press onward))

"Are you quite done fortifying this ruin?" Gerash inquires of the bugbear, having overheard his conversation with Daelos, "I'd rather not see what happens if Hars and Pelloth are left unoccupied much longer. As Hars said, there's more to kill."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:39 am
"No. But I don't want to take the few days to make a new pair of doors, so let's continue."

Striding toward the second keep, Grashuk stood in front of the doors while he waited for the others to join him.  

iDragow

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:43 am
(Cain if you don't post that you have spent surges etc. I'll assume that you haven't ^^ make sure to post now before you go into the smaller keep)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:44 pm
Hars descends Pelloth and follows closely behind Grahsuk. ((Hars is at 42/44 hp, no surges spent))  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:27 pm
Gerash also follows, "Daelos, would you care to lead the way, being as you know it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Daelos laughs loudly, it is a strange sound coming from such a ruthless man as he, but it is almost like a gleeful chuckle. After wiping his eye, he pats Gerash on his cold back. "Dead one, I have no ******** idea of the way, I barely knew how to get here." Grinning from ear to ear, Daelos continues, "I suggest Grashuk takes point!"  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:02 pm
Gerash rolls his eyes, "My hopes for this job are already soaring," he mutters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:09 am
(I talked to Joe IRL and he said he will spend a healing surge, so thats cool, I will continue)

After you all assembled in front of the small keep's double door, Grashuk pulled it open. It was a bit difficult with the fresh snow on the ground holding it back, but the Bugbear managed. Inside you see a small-ish room, it is pretty empty except for a few smashed crates, a table and two chairs, and a trapdoor in the center of the room. The more perceptive of you pick up an odd scent, but you are not exactly sure what is the cause.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 pm
Drawing his blade and gripping his shield tighter, the Bugbear pushed his way into the fort. "The scout said something about monsters taking up residence in these confines, so stay alert. There are also soldiers in here somewhere, so let's try to keep from alerting them as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 am
[[Sorry, had a couple of Uni assignments that have REALLY been kicking my a** last couple of weeks. I'll take 1 surge to take me up to 39HP.]]

Normally after a fight, Cain would immediately start feasting on the carrion, though this time he refrained. Instead he knelt down and began to pray. Thanking his lord for saving him with the fall, and even rewarding him with the honour of the kill. After a couple of minutes, he noticed that he was alone in the room. Picking up his still bloody sword, he walked outside to see the rest of the party in front of the other keep.

Following Grashuk into the room, the Kenku started sniffing the air.

"What is that smell?" He said aloud to no one in particular.

joe-dude667
Not sure what it'd be, either Perception, Insight or just plain Wisdom. Either way, +6[[28]] to see if I know what the smell is.

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 am
((Good maths there Joe, 18+6 = what? razz ))

As Cain walks in to the room, he immediately picks up the cause of the scent...s**t. After a quick investigation, you find small piles of the stuff, it seems not to have been caused by humans. (A nature check to determine from what bum the poo came from..... anyone can make this check after Cain directs them to the faecal matter....)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:13 am
"Let's get out of this room, it's covered in faeces..." Cain said, plugging his two nostrils with his fingers.

[[You forgot my +4 faecal Kenku senses. ninja 9 nature to discover the species of the poop.]]  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:15 pm
Due to his disgust, Cain can't identify from whom the poop came from.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games