Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Divorced Above Because... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds Fun
No
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Sign Here
24%
 24%  [ 13 ]
You get the KIDS
68%
 68%  [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 54

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 am
What does he think of me? redface  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:49 am
Ryzan Vixtul
What does he think of me? redface

LOL! You were there too? So does this mean that Psyzapp was cheating on me with you? gonk  

wiccan j

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 am
Gi ussta, nau. sweatdrop She just wanted to introduce me to some good looking males redface

Divorced wiccan j because I was just using her to hide my sexual preference and I realized that was not fair to her. sad F'sarn taudl.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:54 am
gonk I HAVE BEEN USED FOR MY FAME AND MONEY AND NOW THIS??

Divorced Ryzan for not taking me shopping!!  

wiccan j

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:40 pm
eek I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM HEARING THIS!! gonk *grabs Wiccanj's favorite precious moments figurine out of her curio cabinet and throws it against the wall. It crashes into a billion pieces.* twisted AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU! DO YOU THINK IT WAS EASY TO GET YOU BAILED OUT OF JAIL IN BRAZIL AND BACK TO THE U.S. IN TIME TO MAKE YOUR INTERVIEW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN…DO YOU! scream I HAD TO PULL POLITICAL STRINGS I DIDN'T EVEN THINK I HAD! YOU WOULD HAVE ROTTED IN JAIL HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR ME! I'VE PREFORMED MIRACLES FOR YOU…THAT'S RIGHT…MIRACLES! YOU'D STILL BE WORKING THAT DEAD END WAITRESS JOB IN SAN ANTONIO IF I HADN'T TAKEN YOU UNDER MY WING YOU WRETCHED HAG! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:47 pm
-divorces Psyzapp for not doing something about her bloody wing-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:43 am
Divorces Showa for trying to secretly film us while in compromising positions!!!!!!!!!!! rofl

:scReam: AND AS FOR YOU DESPERATE PSYZAPP, ALL SECRETS COME OUT NOW!!!! YES, I WENT TO JAIL IN BRAZIL, BUT IT WAS BECAUSE YOU STASHED YOUR DRUGS IN MY SUITCASE!! YOU HAD TO WORK EXTRA HARD TO GET ME OUT IN TIME BECAUSE OF THE GUILT YOU FELT! THE POLITICAL CONNECTION YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD WAS MY UNCLE!!! *holds mirror to your face* scream WHO IS THE WRETCHED HAG NOW!! BY THE WAY, MY FIGURINES ARE COMING OUT OF YOUR LAST PRECIOUS PAYCHECK!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 am
divorces Wiccan for all the wing repairs I've needed to pay for.. and you never help even though you are the problem! scream
This just isn't working stare

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:34 am
scream YOU ARE RIGHT LADY!! I AM THE PROBLEM, gonk BUT IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOU WANT TO BE NEXT TO ME ALL THE TIME!! DIVORCES YOU FOR BEING TOO CLINGY talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:41 am
Divorces Wiccan J because she made me sing THAT SONG! gonk  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:46 am
Awww, but you sang it so well. I really believed in you!! Divorces Dougherty for not having faith in me crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:56 pm
Divorces wiccan j for having a voice that sounds like rusty chainsaw.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

wiccan j

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:04 am
Divorces Nei because I can't look into her eyes eek What happened to your eyes?? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:51 pm
Divorces wiccan j since she doesn't know items here on Gaia.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:32 pm
Divorced Nei1 because she's always crying, which always makes me cry! It just isn't fair! crying  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games