Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:49 pm
((its ok ^-^ remember darknezz if u wanna post something on the bulletin about the Chibi Cupcakes all ya hafta do is PM me ))

Ichiro smiled. "That's good that you'll ask her out later. And ya I've never heard of her going out with anyone either. That's what makes me smile though. I think she likes me or even loves me." He smiled to himself about the idea. Still wish you could go to the dance though. It will be fun. Your cupcakes might not like the Friday the 13th theme. Can't blame the committee for doing that though, they are DeathPenalty's by the way. And it's Friday the 13 on the day of the dance and a late Halloween dance."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:03 pm
zack kinda got confused "wha i love friday the 13th its one of my favorite days and half of the chibi cupcakes lovethe idea" zack said now smiling "we arnt that nice we still like the gorey creepy spooky stuff its just we dont show it as much as death penalty does" zack said kinda shrugging "we arnt the rainbow loving weirdo's death penalty makes us out to be"

(( kk ^.^))  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm
Ichiro wasn't that surprised. "Ya. But, just wondering, why are you called Chibi Cupcakes? It just screams rainbow."

((I made Chibi Cupcakes up xD didn't really thing about it much))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:30 am
Zack kinda looked mindless for a second "to be honest i dont know the chairmen told me to call it that for some weird reason i guess he wanted it to be a kinda good Vs. evil thing i originally wanted to call it something else but i thought Chibi Cupcakes would do fine" zack said shrugging a little bit again

(( xd ))  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:08 pm
Ichiro smirked. "Well, you can always change it right?" He didn't like their name. He thought it was really girly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:14 pm
Kira smiled and then said, "I've got to go to the toilet." She hurried away. Suza quickly closed the door shut and everyone through food at the Cupcakes. "W-whats going on!?!?!" A girl with curly hair screamed and got hit by the mouth. She licked her mouth and cried, blowing flame. "AHHHH!!!" All the Cupcakes tried to escape, but Suza had already locked the door and chuckled. All the people laughed so loud, the Room became louder and louder  

XStarlight_DustX

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:19 pm
I ran to the room where i heard screaming. As soon as i entered I could see food flying every where. I might as well join in. i went to the nearest Chibi Cupcake and took his tuba stuffing mustard in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:23 pm
Skye stood up walked out of the basement. "What the?" She asked, hearing the screaming.  

Autumns Song

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:26 pm
((The doors locked))
Suza opened the door and creeped inside. She went over to the dark corner and looked at the great scene. "Might as well not join in." The Cupcakes tried catching the foods and throwed them back. Suza then saw the new guy. Again she crepted over to him and said, "Be careful." And without him noticing, she crept back to the corner  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:41 pm
zack's face dropped "id like to but then i would have to put up the new name and get votes on if the name should be changed post it everywhere it would leave me with more work maybe a day or so after the dance" zack said then hearing screams "that doesnt sound good" he said his face dropped more  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:48 pm
I said okay but whoever said it was gone. I blew the tuba and the mustard splattered every where on Chibi's and Deaths.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Ichiro smirked. "Well, have fun then." He patted his shoulders trying to comfort him. Then he heard screaming. "Where's that screaming coming from?" He followed the noise- not knowing whether Zack followed him or not- and tried to open the door to where the noise reached its peak. "It won't open!" He banged on the door loudly. Death must be behind this. "Open the door! It's Ichiro! OPEN IT NOW!"

Kishiko was at the mall. She went into her favorite store, "Bloodshot." Everything there was dark and gothic. Even the employees. She searched through the prom section. She found the most perfect dress in her favorite color. This will be the best prom ever. Kishiko smiled admiring herself in the mirror.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:37 pm
zack followed ichiro he was just not on the ground he then was upside down standing on the ceiling and he looked at ichiro "what did death penalty do now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:03 pm
"I have no idea." Ichiro kept pounding on the door then gave up. He then hummed alil melody that made one of the ppl inside to open the door. Ichiro burst through the door and saw food everywhere. "What the-" He was outraged then he saw Suza. Figures.. "DeathPenaly STOP!" No one listened to him. One of the guys shouted, "Listen to him. It's the Mistress's new boyfriend." That made all the DeathPenalty's stop. "Meeting. Basement. Now." He walked out of there trying to control his anger. He didn't bother to look at Zack. DeathPenalty followed him to the huge basement HQ.

Kishiko was filled with joy. She put her new dress in the closet covered in plastic. She then went down to the basement cause there still needed work to be done on the club. She was surprised to find a handful of her lil reapers down there getting yelled at by Ichiro. "Ichi what's the meaning of this?" She sounded confused.
Ichiro saw her and tried not to talk to her in an angry manner. "They all started a food fight with the cupcakes. I think Suza's behind it." He glared at Suza.
Kishiko didn't know what was wrong with it. "How is it wrong? I found know harm to it. I allowed Suza to have it. Why not let her have her fun."
Ichiro looked shocked. "May I speak to you in the hall." He gritted his teeth.
Kishiko looked alil scared, something that rarely happens. "Ok."
Once they were in the hall, Ichiro looked at her with angry eyes. "Why did you allow that to happen?" he asked.
"I saw no harm."
"No harm! Really?!" Ichiro paced back and forth. Kishiko was scared and a bit upset. "Just because the cupcakes are different from DeathPenalty doesn't mean that they should be treated lower than us."
Kishiko was shocked at the idea. Then she thought of Zack. He had got to him. "Did Zack fill your brains with weird ideas? Sweetie, I don't think it's a good idea for you to be around him."
Ichiro got really mad then. "So now you wanna control my life! I'm not one of those brainwashed reapers you call your loyal members. In fact, I QUIT! I'll join that club you hate so much. He threw his membership necklace at her face. "And you can forget about the dance. You can forget about us." He walked away. There were tears in Kishiko's eyes. The kept pouring and pouring. She went back into the basement and ordered all the members to leave at once. She then sulked there.

Ichiro couldn't believe Kishiko knew about it. She ENCOURAGED it. He now knew how twisted Kishiko was. He walked back to the place the food fight had started. Luckily Zack was still there. "I'm..no longer in DeathPenalty...can I join you guys?" The cupcakes gasped but Zack stayed serious.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:19 pm
Kishiko was so upset. She cried until she wasn't herself anymore. Her brother popped in for one of his suprise visits. He saw her crying and immediately ordered her to pack her bags for home. "You will be home schooled for a month. Then you'll come back," he had said. She did what she was told, not really caring anymore. "Suza, Skye, you are the temporary Vice Captains. Take care of them for me and don't let them get into too much trouble," was Kishiko's last words as her brother teleports them home.

((NEW ROLE: does anyone wanna be Kishiko's brother. Name him whatever you wish but a trait you must have is being an overprotective brother. Doesn't matter if you're a girl you can still play the part xD i play both parts of a couple --now former couple-- and i was fine with it mrgreen ))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games