Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:14 am
User Image
Hana made a tiny squeak when took her. He overwhelmed her tiny body and she didn't know how to react to him.

Clever spot for a time skip....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:19 am
((morning))

Brago awoke bright and early with Hana in his arms. "So much for Miss blah blah.. Flower of Death or whatever." He didnt get right up. He took this chance to feel her body a little more. "This completes my prize, Hana-chan"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:22 am
User Image
"what are you mumbling about?" Hana said sleepily, not even caring that his hands where all over her. "And who are you calling miss.blah blah?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:24 am
"Perhaps you should get your clothes on Hana-chan"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:28 am
User Image
"Why is that Bragos?" Hana looked at him, her normal bored expression back on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:30 am
"because i might mount you again." he said half-jokeingly. "anyways, now that you seen my house and know my recources are plentiful, did you figure out what you wanted for our deal?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am
User Image
"hmmm.."Hana said thinking, the sheets falling off her body as she sat up. "Well, you did keep me pretty entertained last night." She thought for a moment longer. "yet I could take your heart, because then I would weild power over you if i ever cared to."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:39 am
"You tried to take my heart last night and look how that turned out...you ended up in my bed moaning pretty loudly" he laughed. "Now forget my heart. Im talking money...power... all the little cliche things you could think of, I have at my disposal. Just say the word and its yours"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:48 am
User Image
"What power could you offer me that could hold my interest?" She asked sliding her body toward him. "You know how I am, I never take anything that won't hold my interest for long."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:52 am
"What WILL hold your interests for long?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 am
User Image
"Very few things. But you managed to last night. Very rare indeed."Hana siad, laying her head in his lap. "offer me things and I'll tell you whether I like them or not."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:59 am
"Offer you w- If theres something you want Hana-shi, than just tell me"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:22 am
User Image
"trust me, if I wanted something you would know by now." Hana told him, sounding quite bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:27 am
Soli watched as Bargo began fighting Hana and Nike she went towards the betting table to her place her bet.She was glad that Hana was no longer paying attention to her at last.Soli moved towards the back to talk to the Whisperer.She looked back towards the arena and saw that Bargo had won.Soli quickly claimed her winnings and sought out the Whisperer again. She found him sleeping in a corner.His body a black mist that resembled a human body.He knew everything that goes on in the city but mostly tells you half of it and in riddles."Whisperer please tell me do you know who killed the prince.
He looked at her
"The crown falls and the puppet master lurks, another death claimed soon, a war that will come your choice to live."his voice low and soft.
"Can you hide me for now I'll give you this money if you do it."Soli put the bag of money on his lap.
"Hidden you will be and no one will find not even those who seek."
"Thank you!" Soli started walking with the Whisperer to his home.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:07 am
Brago sighed. "anyways, get your clothes on, Hana. I can be very energtic in the morning"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games