Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowangeldude

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:45 pm
"Demitri Cocoa Kuma, Nobody under Marluxia," Demitri said stepping behind June  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:46 pm
June raised her eyesbrows in suprise when he commented on her name, but relaxed them whe he spoke of Demitri. she noticed his muscles tensing up, and glanced between the two. She didn't move, for she was unsure of who to her ally really was.
"Demitri, you coward" she huffed under her breath.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:49 pm
heartless turning his head look at " heartless like i said claim .... i dislike nobodies, but i see your not attacking me or June here .... but wonders of why you and your ((cough)) nobodies come here ...." said Riftcreator  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:52 pm
"......"
He raised a good question. June turned her head a little toward Demitri, but still spoke to Riftcreator,
"I was attacked by a nobody just a minute ago." She said.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:52 pm
Zenjin stared into the mirror at the man controlling the heartless. "I see what hes up to..." Zenjin leaned up against the a tree while watching.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:55 pm
" a leader of nobodies ... yes this one here is not the same as the other one .... for even i a heartless know what someone heart is like but nobodies confuse me alittle" laughing "for a nobody like this is that of a new bread i might say"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:57 pm
"If you don't mind can you explain to me whats going on..." Scarlet looked at him feeling another headache coming. Everything in her mind was foggy and it was so hard to recollect anything about herself or the nobodies, ect.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:57 pm
June stayed passive, not laughing at the remark he made. she kept herself on the defensive, especially being surrounded with two things she remembered she'd always foughtL nobodies and heartless.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:07 pm
Zenjin smirked at the mans remark about bread. "How true....". Zenjin than put his hand to the wall and summoned one Mid to high level Nobody. Samurai Nobody.
User Image
Zenjin looked at the samurai "Go fetch Demetri now...". The samurai dissappeared and appeared next to Demetri, grabbing his arm.

Zenjin than looked at Scarlet "Just a little bit longer...we need everyone here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:10 pm
June turned around and face demitri and the other nobody, raising her blade.
"stop that!" she yelled.
she swung her blad at the nobody, careful not to hit Demitri.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:10 pm
Scarlet nodded and waited for the Samurai Nobody to come back with Demetri.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:12 pm
the heartless runs to grab ahold of the nobody " No .... let them go, your life means more than you think my creation ..." he yelled watching the nobodies "new bread indeed these are more organized then ones before ... if they would of left him here they would of been living back something they need .... creation is more of a mystery then before" thinking to himself laughing  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:14 pm
The Nobody dissappeared with Demetri back to Twilight Town, giving a little screeching laugh as they depart.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:16 pm
June stopped, watching the nobody and demitri leave. she gave Riftcreator a skeptical and confussed look as to what he meant. She lowered her blade.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:19 pm
Pitter patter pitter patter that was the sound of my feet on the pavment in twilight town as i ran throughout the city. My blade grasped tightly in the palm of my hand. I rounded a corner and saw some people up ahead I ran toward them full speed.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games