Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Unleashed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 am
About two or so days later...

Jacob was sleeping peacefully next to his precious vampires, unaware of anything in the world. Rosemary and Veni rested blissfully as well, with Veni in his usual dead sleep until...

Black darkness, that encompassed all of Veni's vision in his undead slumber, when a voice cried out. It was vague, but becoming clear, pleading for help.

"Jacob... friend of Jacob. I implore you."

Chanting was growing in the background, a language Veni had never heard before, but knew was inherently evil in some very twisted manner.

"No time... please. He must come, so hard to resist the Niearcim now. So weak. Ni'Jitogrimiz! Ni'Jitogrimiz!"

The chanting increased, screams starting to be heared in the distance.

"Hyn vitavito, hyn vitasulot, evi ut Jiluzix. Tos tols toso vitasulot, Jiluzix folsod tos. Nu Ni'Jitogrimiz, hynos evil gracitac ut hytos Dorot!"

Somehow, Veni knew the chants to be a dark prayer...

"Furundez Terunor, folsod hynos! Aceptiv hynos! JILUZIX NIS HYTOS DOROT! WAUTANGER UT TOS WIET AGAIOS JILUZIX, TOLS NIS TOSO VITASULOT!"

Horrible, unspeakable imagery flashed through Veni's mind at that moment, actually forcing him out of his slumber unnaturally. The emotional trauma was enough to actually affect Rosemary in her sleep even, yet not even bother Jacob once in his.

(Translation of Niearcim language:

My life, my soul, give to Jiluzix. They lost their souls, Jiluzix found them. In Ni'Jitogrimiz (a place) we give thanks to our diety.

Freezing Terror, find us! Accept us! JILUZIX IS OUR GOD! DANGER TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE JILZUIX, LOST IS THEIR SOUL!")

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:12 am
Jacob was actually lucky to not have Veni immediately next to him for when he suddenly gasped for the breath that had left him earlier he clawed at Rosemary a little and jumped away on the bed. He fell off of it, but still landed on his feet on the floor still trying to fully snap out of it and come back into reality.

Rosemary's sleeping trauma would of course bother Jacob in his blissful sleep for she started to grip him tighter and tighter as she started to dream about that place.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:25 am
Wincing in his sleep, Jacob finally woke up when Rosemary's grasp became a bit too tight, causing him a touch of pain. His senses started to come to, and he started to feel the distress his vampires were in.

"Eh... wh... Rosemary? Rosemary, wake up, you're having a nightmare..."

He shook her, trying to wake her up while luring her out of sleep with soothing necro-energy. He then noticed Veni's unease.

"Veni, what's going on? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 am
Veni peeked over the bed, his features less human than they were before; eyes lacked whites now and had more catlike pupils, more sharp teeth than usual, and his claws were different but he hadn't put his hands on the bed. "I had a dream is all, master."

Veni shook his head a little to try to bring his normal conscious forward better over his instinct to coax Jacob into a little bite on the neck. He was also trying to focus better on how disturbing it was for him to even have a good dream in the first place. This also was earlier than he usually liked to get up.

Rosemary had at least opened her eyes the moment he told her to wake up and was probably able to do other things if he told her too, but her unblinking stare told him her mind was elsewhere until she eventually started blinking and relaxed better and actually seemed to be looking at Jacob. "I am sorry for squeezing you too hard in my sleep...again..." she said rubbing her eyes... but normally he tried to calm her out of a dream and not wake her which made her not aware that she did it sometimes...  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 am
"...Just a dream..."

Jacob shifted in bed a bit, kissing Rosemary gently and brushing back her hair. He didn't believe Veni for a second that it was 'just a dream', considering that normally vampires don't dream in their 'sleep'.

"It's alright Rosemary. Relax, and please come back to bed, Veni...."

Veni could feel the lure of soothing necro-energy drifting off to him now a bit.

"Care to tell me about what nightmares and dreams you two seemed to have?"

Jacob was also concerned that he hadn't sensed whatever had happened this time, which made him wonder what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:39 am
Veni looked as if he considered not coming back to bed for a bit. Dogs might come when they're called but cats come when they please. He put his claws on top of the bed and flexed them against the sheets before he gracefully leaped back up. He crawled back to them and cuddled into Jacob.

"Well..." said Veni trying to remember his fading dream. He scratched at his head a little. "Someone in Ni'Jitogrimiz needs your help. It seemed like they are having trouble resisting the temptation of that place... and then I heard that prayer of theirs and saw things with that chant."

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:14 pm
Jacob frowned a little, stroking the hair of Veni and Rosemary. He tried hard not to let his worries through, but they more than likely slipped anyway.

"Ni'Jitogrimiz... I wonder who could be..."

He paused for a moment.

"My mentors. It's probably them..."

He sighed, running his hand through his hair. He wasn't sure of what to do this time...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 am
"You are the necromancer, why would I receive a dream from a ghost and not you?"  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:51 pm
"I'm not entirely sure, to say the least... A theory would be because you're completely dead in your sleep, that your mind is more clear than mine at rest. Perhaps it's more receptive to such things than usual?"

Jacob scratched his chin a little in thought.

"Or maybe, depending on how physically far Ni'Jitogrimiz could be, the spirit had trouble pinpointing one of us... or due to how close we are to one another, could have confused you for me in some way."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:10 am
"If that were true and I am more receptive to such things than usual when I sleep then I would have had many nightmares, all my life... and maybe been even less of a rebellious teenager. Normally no time seems to pass from when I fall asleep to the point of when I wake up."

He stared at Jacobs hand wanting to nom on the fingers a little. "The voice said friend of Jacob..."

Rosemary at this point in her silence was starting to doze off again.  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:10 am
"Hmm."

Jacob had taken to gently playing with Rosemary's hair again, soothing her back to sleep. Noticing this, he murmured a gentle spell that would dispell negative energy and dreams in their immediate area.

"Let's discuss this more after we get some proper rest, though..."

Jacob was also noticing and sensing the way Veni was looking at him... quite possibly following the flow of blood in his body, if he had to guess. He gave a faint smile, though yawned.

"Whatever dream you had made you hungry I bet. It must have been stressful I'm thinking."

He gestured at something on a dresser, which floated to him. It was a small vial, which he ingested. It would give him a small boost of energy and enhance blood production for a short time. He then guided Veni up to his neck, still rubbing at his eyes... even though his energy was boosted, he was still a little weary. But it would be enough to feed Veni, Rosemary also if she wanted some blood. He cradled the vampire's face to his neck, and nuzzled against him.

"Go ahead and feed if you wish. Then we can get some rest."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 am
"I am surprised you don't insist to discuss this now," said Veni watching Jacob's movements.

I could have waited for this. I'll probably be thirsty again when we get up and now my breath will stink worse. He kissed the other's neck and gently licked it as he purred and kneaded his stomach. Veni still bit him anyways once Jacob was at the point of being under his spell enough for it to not hurt as it should. Veni's kneading moved to anywhere else he fancied.

Rosemary's nose began to twitch when she smelled the blood. She forced herself to turn away from them in her near slumber.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 pm
After the group woke up, Jacob nursed Rosemary with his blood, then gave Veni a turn next.

When that was over, they cleaned up, went on with their usual "morning" routine, and Jacob started in on a breakfast of oatmeal and juice. He was lost in somewhat deep thought on what happened the day prior with Veni's dream. Jacob then smacked his face, realizing he could easily get the information he needed from Veni in certain ways.

Calling the vampire over, he asked him to have a seat.

"Veni, I need to get that dream from your memory. You probably won't like it, but I want to command you to share the vision with me. I need to see it firsthand to get all the details..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:39 am
Of course Veni didn't like it. First off Jacob was at a kitchen table and he had Veni sit in a kitchen seat to face him. Not the most ideal settings for the vampire to share something he hadn't wanted to see in the first place. He'd rather be lying in bed or a couch or even sitting on one cuddled to someone. Veni stared Jacob in the eyes. "I don't really remember all the details though now they're coming back to mind... thanks... you shouldn't have babied me so much earlier and gotten this over with. You're also asking me to do something I am not the most talented at. That is a difficult request. You probably should help me with it."  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:19 am
Jacob ran his hand over his face, giving a little sigh.

"I apologize Veni. I guess I'm still waking up a little. Of course I'll help you with the process."

Later, he had Veni lay down somewhere comfortable and private, and started casting carefully laid out spells that would ensure bringing what he rightfully assumed was a traumatic, frightening vision would be as stress-free as possible.

With the room filled with calming energies, and Jacob's own boosted white necrotic-energy, he began the process. Gently placing his hand on Veni's head, he had the vampire relax as much as possible, and then "locking in" that calm with another quick spell, he had him focus on thinking about that dream. The chanting returned in Veni's mind, but felt powerless now, the evil drained from them, leaving them just gibberish background noise. Veni could sense Jacob in his mind, viewing the scene as it played out, listening to every detail.

When they where finished, Jacob sighed, rubbing Veni's back.

"No denying it now. That was Charles' voice and essence."  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games