Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 pm
Ramun thought about it for a while.

"I want to kill him of course. Why else would I want him for, right hero?" He kicked Nicholas. "Look sweety, look at the beautiful crimson liquid coming from his mouth," he whispered to Scarlet's ear. "Want to know what it is? It's blood! His lungs are slightly punctured and so is his breathing passage. If he's not teated soon, the blood will fill his lungs and he'll die of oxygen deprivation," Ramun said tearfully but then he became his insane self once again.

"But that's the beauty of it! Hahahaha!" He laughed and stopped abruptly. "Why are you not taking Ace to me? Do you want him to die?" He kicked Nicholas again. "His life is in your hands now," Ramun said gleefully.

"Get Ace to me now!" Ramun shouted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:58 pm
"Fine i'll take him to you, and let me guess you don't want anyone else but me to take you right?" Scarlet said as he slightly eased his grip.

Nymphadora had three guards get Nicholas and they all headed back. "Princess i will not leave you alone with this man. We will both take you to this person you speak of." She hoped that he would allow her to stay with Scarlet, but she had a feeling that he wasn't going to agree with that.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:59 pm
Ace finally reached the room where the murder had happened. The body was gone only with a trail of blood as a clue. He quickly followed it only to find himself entering a dungeon. It was very dark but that did not stop him. He ran and sometimes he would stop to bend down if he was still following the trail of blood. His eyes got accustomed to the dark but not soon enough. He slammed against the wall where trail had stopped. He searched for a door or a small crack for him to squeeze into. He had found nothing, he continued his search until he had stepped on something. The wall swung open, Ace bent down to feel where the blood had gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:15 pm
"Oh no. Give hero to me," Ramun said gesturing to Nicholas. "Princess here can support him. I don't want treachery at the last minute now would I." Nymphadora and the other guards handed the injured Nicholas to Scarlet. Ramu smiled in satisfaction. "Good, now show the way princess," he pointed with the musket and they began to walk.

They were at the dark passage way when the heard the voice of someone. Ramun immediately brightened up while Nicholas groaned. He whispered to Scarlet, "That was the boy."

"Indeed that was Ace," Ramun announced loudly. Then he shouted into the passage way.

"Who's there? Please, we need help! One of the man is gravely injured!" Ramun's tone could fool anyone.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:22 pm
Scarlet clenched her fist but then consintrated on supporting Nicholas's weight. She stopped when she saw the boy appear in front of them. She was thinking of away to keep the boy safe....even though she didn't know him... she had to keep her people safe. She then shouted for a guard to catch Nicholas and for eveyone to get down.

Scarlet then quickly lunged out at the mad man and grabbed the gun trying to get it away from him. Scarlet was alot stronger then she looked...she was not a little weak woman. A shot rang in the hall way and all was silent. As Nymphador took the torch in a haste she saw that both the man and Scarlet were on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:36 pm
"You little wretch!" Ramun chocked Scarlet with one arm. His other arm had been shot and it was useless but he other arm was also superior and had Scarlet gasping for breath in a few seconds. Ramun was over furious and when the guards tried to come close, he broke out a threat.

"Come near and I'll break her pretty neck!" He snarled. He straggered to stand and took Scarlet with him but he succeeded. He had her windpipe nearly crushed.

"Ace, come here boy. I have been looking all over for you," he said in a sickeningly sweet voice. "Remember your father? He sent me. He wants you dead!" Ramun spat.

"Say's he has another son to take his empire but no he's dead by the virus but what do I care. I've already been paid and I always carry out what I'm paid to do till the end," Ramun began to laugh. "Come here boy so that I can kill you as painless as possible."

Nicholas suddenly felt the urge to live. As quick as lightning, he took one of the guards's sword and cut away the hand that held Scarlet. Ramun howled in agony while Nymphadora caught her princess.

"You..huh...shall not...huh huh..do as you please, vermin!" Nicholas spat blood. "Go up, Ace. He will bother you no more. Get away from his sight," I said hoarsely to Ace.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:44 pm
Scarlet got up on her feet and went over to Nicholas knowing he would soon lose consious. She would not allow anyone but the crazed man to die. As she went over to him she managed to catch him before he lost balance. "Ace, leave and go back to the other guests we shall be right with you," she said still catching her breath.

Nymphadora had the guards take the boy and Nicholas back to the palace. Scarlet saw that the mad man was picking up the gun. He did not want to die yet ..not until the boy was dead. Even though his arm was messed up he managed to get the musket. Scarlet had no choice, she grabbed the sword out of Nicholas's hand and then thrust it into the crazed man's heart. He soon fell to the ground dropping the musket.

Scarlet backed up and was taken by Nymphadora. They all headed back to the palace. There people medical personle waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 pm
Nicholas awoken seeing Princess Scarlet's anxious face. He blinked a few times to adjust to the light and he saw clearly how Scarlet's eyes were bloodshot with tears. Nicholas smiled.

"Greeting, my lady," he said in a hoarse voice.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:06 pm
She sighed with relife, "Thank god you're awake. I was so worried..." she broke off not wanting to sob in fornt of him.

Everyone was outside and Nymphadora was in the dining room telling the guest the great news.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:09 pm
"So, what happened when I was out? Is Ramun down?" I asked. Then I felt my face and tensed when I could not feel my mask.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:15 pm
"It's ok i made sure that they didn't remove your mask. Once they left i took it off..." Scarlet said then fell quiet not wanting to answer his question. She didn't want to tell him that she had killed the crazed man.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:19 pm
Ace was furious at himself. He approached the two people he had met before. "No one would've died.." Ace looked at them both. "No one would've gotten hurt." He said as he turned his gaze towards the man and then he looked at the princess. "I apologize for my incompetence. I shall leave this place once I have gathered my stuff." He said although he had lost his bag.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:20 pm
Nicholas seemed to understand without any word exchange between them. He sighed.

"I'm grateful it's over," He said. "Thank you for keeping my mask intact. Where is Henry?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:27 pm
Scarlet was infront of Nicholas so that Ace could not see him. "Wait you can stay...on one is kicking you out." Scarlet insisted. "Please...a maid will show you to your room. Go and rest," she smiled at him and when he left the room she turned back to Nicholas. "Henery is in your room sleeping," She said as she let him see that he was in her room and not his.

((well g2g see ya tomorrow))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:34 pm
"Ace, it is our own fault that this happened," Nicholas spoke from behind Scarlet. "If we had not acted, then there would have been two deaths instead of one. We should be thankful that we are alive still," he added.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games