Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:11 pm
The man looks at them. "Do you have the hunters?" Sen nods. "They are waiting in a cargo box outside we can get moving as soon as possible." The contact looks around nervously. "O-okay well then just load them up to the first ship on your right on dock 38 and wait for a man and a women by the names Mich and Cass then they will take you to the b-base to be d-debriefed." The man walks off. "For once he kept his stutter down he must have gotten some of his drug recently." Sen gets up and motions for Shurkan and Arcuss to wait so they look to be seperate. (now play the spy music)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:40 am
((starts playing the epic spy music in the background))

Jumpy leaned back, relaxing. He had gotten probably the easiest job in the squad, which pretty much was done for him by the UNSC and ONI. He did, however, request on-the-fly reports from fleetwide reports of Covenant movement, which, unfortunitly for him, required an AI to help him 24/7. He hated it, because the AI had gotten quite annoying, but it was more helpful than he could say. "So, we've gotten another sighting on there ever-illusive vessal, Traceless Malice?" He asked the AI, who's holographic image was sitting by him in it's rocking chair. Why the AI chose a hillbilly that wasn't even famous, he'd never know. "Yea, we got 'nother one, and it's close to th' same place as th' last time. 's lookin' 'fer sommit, guarentee ya." the AI said in it's, what would be known on Earth as a Southern accent from North America. Jumpy sighed, wishing he had his own AI like the Spartan II's got.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:45 am
(Technically Master Chief is the only one with is own AI. Freelancers in RedvsBlue got their own though) Sen called on Jumpy when they were out of the sight and hearing of the contacts. "Okay slow down... I see.. I think I can help." Sen goes over to Shurkan and Arcuss. "Hey Arcuss Spartan Jumpy needs help understanding his AI's speech paterns can you help?" (Thought we could use a hic fest)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:11 pm
arcuss walked over and the AI repated what it said. he coughed and returned to a more proper accent "he says that the ship has been sighted reapetidly in the same place and that they appear to be looking for something" shrukan almost laughed at the situation and since it was shrukan that was a magor accomplishment. but shrukan rarely laughed and he did not want to make one of the times during a crucail mission  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:37 pm
Jumpy shrugged. "Looking... For what? I thought they were through looking for Forerunner stuff, why would they be looking?" He put his helmet on and started letting his HUD roll the numbers, and correctly get the answer. He blinked, sending them off to somewhere he could look at them later in the datastream. "Yer a funny'n, Jumpy. From what I can reckon on yer profile, You've saved a few lives, and yet you've landed upsidown a good fity-s'ven times in a Drop Pod. Why's that?" He couldn't answer the AI. he really didn't want to. He really had dropped, and somewhere along the flight, his pod flips over and he's upsidown. He eventually considered just strapping in upsidown, but decided against it, and signed up for Spartan-III's. He shook his head. "I don't know." He then contacted Sen again. "Sir, I was wondering if I could... hopefully... Have an assignment that didn't involve reading reports and sitting in an intel room with my helmets camera on twenty-four-seven." He was truely asking, but he was also quite clearly getting the point across, this job sucked alot worse than landing upsidown.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:39 pm
Sen sighs. "Well fine then if you can get through this a few more days I heard that there was some undercover work with the law inforcement of earth that needed help with a gang smuggling Covenant weapons that you could do signing off." Sen turns off the comm. "Alright team let's get on the ship and go to work."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:31 pm
they both noded and set out. they came upon a group of brutes along with a few humans infront of a ship. the largest brute approached them "you the guys nomad sent to join us?" arcuss stepped forward and switched back to his hic accent "you know it. im sick and tired of hanging with stuck up elites. plus as a heritic im glad for an oppurtunity to pay my sins" the brute easily fell for it and ushered them on board to and a human lead them to their private room  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:58 pm
(You know the group we are getting into is a third party seperate from the human and covanent forces but it is still a good thing to have some brutes.) Sen looks around the room he is in and uses a wrist straped EMP device to deactivate all the bugs in his room without drawing attention to himself. As the humans say knobs (He means noobs)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:56 pm
"ummmm boss im pretty sure thats not how you say it......" shrukan quickly punched arcuss in the shoulder and whispered in his ear "just let him think he's doing it right an we'll have much less proablems"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:19 pm
(if something is in italics it means that person is thinking so Arcuss and Shrukan couldn't hear him say anything)

Sen looks at Shrukan and Arcuss confused. He decides to speak to the brute flying the ship. "Excuse me pliot how long will the trip be." The brute turns and in a half snarl replys. "I'm not going to tell you and if you bother me again you will be spending the trip in the hospital worm." Sen quickly retreats to his quarters to avoid staining the pliots chair with brute blood. (a brute smart enough to pliot a ship... funny how the world works sometimes)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:20 pm
(sorry didnt notice the italics)

arcuss patted sen on the shoulder "dont you worry boss. we'll be gettin there when we gets there. patience is a virtue you know" arcuss smiled to himself. atleast sen wouldnt be able to mess up that saying sense he allready explained it to him  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:40 pm
Sen looks at Arcuss. "When we gets there? Why do people say I get the language wrong." Sen goes to his bunk.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:18 pm
arcuss punched sen in the shoulder "dont make make fun of my acent boy" he then retired to his own cot and fell asleep. shrukan, never one to let his guard down in enemy taritory stayed up and kept watch  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Sen rubs his shoulder. Saying boy doesn't really help his case much. He goes to bed but makes sure to have on pistol and his hammer ready at a moments notice.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:29 pm
arcuss rolled over and mumbled in his sleep "what you say to me boy?" shrukan just shook his head and whispered under his breath "idiot"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games