Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:06 pm
I heard Suki began to laugh loudly and it infected me too. I began laughing too albeit that it was muffled by Kani's fur but he laughed too when I started. then he howled merrily and for some reason, i found it really funny and I really laughed loudly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:09 pm
Scarlet was glad that she started the chain of laughter. At least the silence was gone and was at least filled with joyous laghter. She simply laughed quietly to herself while the others laughed loudly. Suki's laughing soon died down and she sat back up whipping the tear away from her eyes wither her paw.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:19 pm
"W-well, shouldn't we get back now? I missed my break you know," I said avoiding Scarlets eyes. I was still embarrased no matter how hard I laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 pm
oliver sighs, there wasent anything to see there, he checks his wristwatch, he stayed longer that expected, so he lais back on the rock and yawns, making more noise that he pretended  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 pm
Scarlet nodded also avoiding eye contact. They all made there way back to the village and on the way all was quiet...again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 pm
"Hey, is that a person in the woods?" I said as I saw someone from far away. He was looking at his wrist, probably at his watch. So curious I was, I called.

"Hey there!" I called as I walked a bit nearer as I wanted to be heard.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:31 pm
oliver looked to nicked who called, he shakes his head a little then looks again "hello" he said back  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:32 pm
Scarlet walked behind Nick hoping that the person wasn't another damn poacher. Suki and Kani both walked beside her and were also weary.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:39 pm
"Hey. I'm Nick. Nice to meet you," I said with a smile. "You look like you wanted company. What's your name?" I asked politely.

"And oh, you're not hunting in here are you?" I asked with caution. Scarlet would definitely fuss if he is one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 pm
"my name is oliver" he said geting up "and no, i'm not hunting, as you see... i'm unarmed and have no way to carry any animal, besides i'm not a hunter, i'm a jiu-jitsu teacher and an former cop that got fired due his laziness"  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:53 pm
I nearly laughed at the last bit even though he said it slowly.

"Nice to meet you then. Have you met an elf? She's Scarlet. My wolf here, the brown one is Kani and the white one, she's with the elves, is Suki. Say, what were you doing in the forest?" I asked in a tone that really suggested curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:53 pm
Scarlet was happy to hear that and appeared from behind nick and waved at Oliver. "I'm Scarlet....and yes im an elf," she said chuckling remembering when Nick first met her and asked if she was a real elf.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:59 pm
"i cant say i ever met elves but... nice to meet you scarlet" he said "what am i doing in the forest? well... i was sightseeing when i heard a fight, i went to see it and saw an blue fured person fighting an elk, i went around them and ended up here... thats pretty much of it"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:09 pm
"Oh, so where are you staying at?" I asked. I would not disclose what happened to us unless Scarlet says its okay. I mean, it was her village that got hit and I have no privilege to just blurt it out to just anybody.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:11 pm
"well... i was staing at an friend of mine's... but its over sixty miles away"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games