Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{CONTINUED!}} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

Shen blinked longer than he meant to when Kaori asked him a question, his mind belatedly interpreting it correctly.
"No." Was all that he faintly got out before Kaori picked him up.
The merman was too dizzy and feeling too short of breath to really care. He closed his eyes after she set him down on some elongated piece of furniture and was near to passing out when he heard her voice again. Shen's ears slowly told him that there was water running in another room, probably into that basin he'd slept in earlier. He picked up the gist of Kaori's words and understood them completely for once, a sign of progress.
"Water." The merman said softly, speaking the first thing that came to mind when she offered to get him something he might need.
His mind was fuzzy, so it took him longer than usual to add on the other part of what he wanted to say.
"Help Chiya." Shen said. "I do not...trust?...other."
He had some difficulty with picking out the right words, but he was sure his point was gotten across somehow. As long as Kaori understood enough to get water, the merman would be happy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:09 pm
Chiya turned her golden eyes to look at the demon's back.
Shen is...special. He needs water. So, Kaori is taking him to a place with water. I don't want them in danger, either. Kaori will be rushing back as soon as she can, so I suggest you get your butt inside right now.
After a moment of glances toward the passageway, doubtful and a little nervous, he finally went in. She followed him quickly, pawing at a button on the dark dirt wall. A groan sounded as the door closed.
Goodbye, my friends. She whispered, Don't you dare try to come after us, Kaori. This passageway is enchanted, and only a shifter can get you in.
She felt around the dirt walls with her muzzle until she felt another nitch in the wall. She pressed her cold nose against it, and suddenly the tunnel was illuminated.
Follow me.
She began walking.

Avelyst

Marshmallowolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:17 pm
Akari listened silently this whole time, following the group with her eyes wide. She slowly began to comprehend what was going on.
Why the heck would Sister get herself into this mess? Surely she knows the consequences for this?
Akari shrinked back against an alley wall as the second girl - Kaori? - walked past, holding a boy that looked like he would collapse.
She watched in concern as Chiya quickly went inside the passageway, closing it behind her and the demon.
No, no, no!!!
Akari took off into a run after the girl named Kaori. She followed the way she had seen her go.
Sister is in trouble, and since only a shifter may open the door, Lady Kaori will need me to get us in.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:43 am
The demon watched as the passageway sealed off the exit and he grunt with unease. The passage illuminated a few seconds later which made no diffrence to Lynx as his eyes can see just aswell in the dark as they can in the light. He began to follow Chiya always keeping himself a short distance behind her and watching her every step, making sure to step in the exact same places she did as not to trigger any unwanted surprises. "Can I ask you something?" Lynx said finally as they walked down the passageway. "Why did you change your mind, honestly?"

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 am
"Jeese, you're really bad off." she said, picking him up once more and taking him into the bathroom. There she set him down. At this point she really didn't know whether to leave for Chiya or not. The merman as in terrible shape, though she rather hoped he could do the rest on his own.

{{luv the sig, darth}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:01 am
User Image

Shen had wriggled out of the cloak by the time Kaori picked him up again and was more than glad to be set down next to the water basin. He didn't bother to take off the other garments that had been given to him and simply pulled himself up on the edge of the basin before he half slipped half stumbled inside with a grand splash. The merman steadily began to feel relieved, though he found himself wishing the basin wasn't so narrow that it prevented him from curling into a ball. Fetal positions were comfortable when you were ill, no matter how emasculating they were. He thanked Kaori softly, but his mind was so hazy that he wasn't sure if it was in her tongue or his own. It wouldn't matter, the water felt nice. Oh, if only it were deep and wide enough to swim in.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:54 am
Chiya continued walking, not slowing down.
Well, that is kind of personal. I don't mind telling you one reason, though. I used to do missions with you, and so...I figure that maybe some of your honor is still with you. If that is the case, then I know that you will not do any 'end the world' crap. I...will try to put some trust...in that.
Most of this was true, but she didn't trust him comlpletely. That one the main reason she had left Kaori and Shen behind. If somehow he did something evil, then she would end both of their lives to prevent mishappen.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:13 am
"I have no reason to bring about the end of the world. It wouldn't profit me in anyway." Lynx mumbled still following, her answer hadn't satisfied his curiousity fully but he figured it didn't matter because she probably wouldn't tell him and so he let the subject drop. A slight green glow flowed from Lynx's body as they continued down the passage and he stumbled slighty carefully righting himself with a hand on the wall. We must be going under the cemetary. The demon thought to himself as he shook off the brief feeling of weakness and continued quickly behind Chiya.

((Thanks JM))

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 pm
Kaori smiled as Shen splashed in, fully clothed. "I'll return as soon as I can." she hurried out the door only to run into a girl. She looked muck like Chiya, but younger. "Oh, sorry." she mumbled, righting herself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:54 pm
((Recrewting people to join The Dark Depths of Freaks guild. I have made an RP on there called 'The Living Ones ゾンビ世界'. PLEASE *begs* PLEASE COME TO JOIN THE GUILD AND MY RP. I NEED PEOPLE!!!))  

Avelyst

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:10 am
Chiya mentally grunted. She needed to keep moving. It got cold down here and very dark. The darkness wasn't a problem because of her night-vision. But, nevertheless, there were more underground night creatures down here besides herself and Lynx.
Don't stop moving and keep close.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:27 am
Lynx paid no mind to Chiya's order and continued following at a few paces behind her. The demon seemed to be completely bored as he walked down the tunnel passage with his guide, his thoughts had turned to imagining what would happen if the passage collapsed or if Chiya's people tried to interfere. He snaaped back to reality as he forced himself to concentrate on where he was going. "How far?" He asked looking back the way they had come, judging how far they had walked already then looking back ahead.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:18 pm
Chiya snorted, her ears perking up to any sounds. They returned to their spot against her skull when she heard none.
Not far. I promise you, Lynx, it isn't that simple. My people set booby traps to make sure that others would have difficulty making it to his body.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:11 am
"Spare me the danger warnings," Lynx replied without hesitation completely content with carrying on. "I have a debt to repay to him and I will repay it no matter the cost." The demon wasn't the least bit phased by hearing a slight scuttling behind the two of them as they continued along. Lynx was confident in his own skill to be able to tackle, and if need be kill, anything or anyone that would try to get in the way. The scuttling stopped and Lynx listened waiting for any kind of sound from behind them... Nothing... Not a sound. The demon stopped for a moment and inspected the pathway behind them only to see nothing there.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:31 am
Chiya ignored most of what he said and kept walking, her paws making soft sounds when they touched the old dirt ground. She stopped suddenly and sniffed the floor.
There is some blades implanted in the ground here. Most shapeshifters would have been able to shift into something small that could fly at this point. But it is obvious that you can't, so...
Chiya sighed and looked around the area, nodding to herself mentally when she spotted a switch at the end of the hall.
Alright, the switch is down there. Hold on.
She shifted from human then to a bat in a blur. Within seconds she was flitting through the air and toward the switch.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff