Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:14 am
User Image
Airi blinked a few times before it finally worked. Changing her appearance hadn't been her best subject at school, but nevertheless, she decided that it would be useful to hide from Alex and not look weird to the others.
Her hair was now loosly-curled black, and her eyes an ice blue. They were so blue that they resembled an Alasken Huskey's.
I'm back, beautiful!
Airi jumped at the sudden voice, Kiko of course. Her wings were retracted now, so she appeared human except for the breath-taking beauty.
"I'm over here."
Kiko trotted over and his big eyes only blinked before his tongue lolled out into a pant.
Gorgeous in both forms, my darling. Truly, you should go onto one of those 'beauty shows'. The minute you would arrive everyone else would have to go home.
She blushed with embarrassment and fidgeted with her maroon-colored lace on her dress.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:47 am
Nahi was suprised by this new look, but said nothing. She instead jumped up into a tree and crossed her legs, settling comfortably against the trunk. She had been taking care of Bree for the last few days, so it felt good to be with others, and she rather trusted these two, at least more than that leech, and probably more than Bree.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:43 pm
well.... shaun said in embaressment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:02 pm
"Why the hell would you do something so stupid?" she said, tearing part of the blanket off and wrapping some around each arm.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:07 pm
"i cant die anyway so it dosent matter." shaun said. looking at her and wondering if she was about to tear his head off. "besides, i was told you were dead BECAUS EOF ME! how would that make YOU feel?" shaun was feeling happy and pissed all at once.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 pm
Bree froze. "She said I was dead? b***h!" she spat, rather pissed. Sure, Nahi had taken care of her, but it wasn't at all willingly, and besides, she wasn't Bree's favorite person to start with.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 pm
shaun gave her a blank stare.... the angel. nahi didnt want to tell her that you were alive and since i didnt know i was rather mopy and so you know what happened from there. he looked at his wristes. you knew i was.... suicidel. besides, i was just about to kill my brother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 pm
Bre blnked, then scoled. "Fine, I take back the b***h thing. And this is new to me. You never mentioned being suicidal. And really? HopeI see the b*****d's face hen he see's that I'm alive." se said thoughtfully. This hole being stabbed business made one kinda bitchy.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image
Airi blinked and looked up at Nahi in the tree. She looked tired, though a little relieved.
"So, I take it Bree is fine?"
Kiko's ear twitched.
How the H-E-Double L did you know?
Airi sighed and tilted her head, "My adorable little Kiko, I am an angel. Mostly..."
Kiko blinked and looked away. If he was human like he used to be, he would have blushed.
He remembered his life before the spell, remembered being quite an attractive human male. Airi had been his personal gaurdian angel, had even helped him through per-pressure and crap. Then one day he had cruelly found out that mystical creatures weren't fantasy. His punishment for knowing had been...well, what he was now.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:15 pm
Nahi smiled slightly and nodded. "Weak as Starbuck's coffee, but otherwise she'll be fine."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image
Airi nodded and stretched her arms and legs.
What are you about to do?
"I don't know. I just got the sudden urge to dance."
Oh, good! You haven't done that in forever, go ahead.
Airi smiled and lifted one of her legs back straight, as to be in a ballerina pose. Her eyes closed and she felt the air tremble around her as she began to dance gracefully. Kiko watched, engrossed, as she moved. She looked beautiful as she danced, and very unearthly.
I feel almost human right now. Almost...
"As soon as she gets back I'll heal any internal damage." Airi whispered, meaning it toward Nahi but not really caring if she heard or not.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:33 pm
"Thanks."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:00 pm
shau looked at her enquwizitively, "yaTHINK?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:21 pm
Bree scowled. "Like you never get pissed off." she said, smacking his arm, though in her condition it couldn't have hurt.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:50 pm
with me..... not so much. shaun looked at bree in the dim light of the cave, damn she was beutyfull! shaun was thinking.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games