Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:00 pm
Sam continued to hum very softly with her eyes closed as the fur around her eyes became slightly damp with tears. She pressed her face into his belly, trembling ever so slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:08 pm
Justin could feel Sam trembling. He lowered his right hand onto her head, gently stroking her fur. It was soft and warm to the touch. He didn't know why she was trembling, but he kinda thought this would help. Plus, he wanted to touch her fur for while.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

cirno_icedragon9

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:11 pm
Having gotten bored inside, Aster walked back outside carrying her back pack and a box of assorted candy. Sitting in a darker corner with her stuff, she pulled a large handfull of blueish-purple gem fragments out of her backpack and began to put them back together.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:11 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin could feel Sam trembling. He lowered his right hand onto her head, gently stroking her fur. It was soft and warm to the touch. He didn't know why she was trembling, but he kinda thought this would help. Plus, he wanted to touch her fur for while.

Sam slowly stopped trembling and regaiined control of herself. She wiped her eyes carefully before looking up at Justin. She took a deep breath then said, "That is my lullaby. Each Lycan gets their own lullaby...my mum used to sing that to me...I haven't been home in a very long time..." She rested her head in his lap again.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:19 pm
Justin continued to stroke Sam's fur gently. "I wish I knew how you felt." He told her. The flesh pits were no home for him. Outworld was no home. He had no mother, or lullabies, or anything. He wished he knew what it was like.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:25 pm
"Why don't you come home with me tomorrow then? We'll come back here, I promise, but I think it's time I visit home and let them know I'm alright...and you could meet them and learn from them." Sam was beaming at the thought of that. "I'm sure they would be fine with you...." Sam trailed off into a large yawn. Her ears slicked back as she yawned and she stretched out as far as she could. Then, she got comfy in Justin's lap and was dozing of here and there.  

SamiwaVamp94

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:30 pm
Justin thought about this, then smiled. "Of course I'll come with you." He told Sam. He had finished stroking her, then let out his own yawn. He slowly shut his eyes, falling asleep with Sam in his lap.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:31 pm
Aster is just sitting in the corner so focused on putting together the fragments that she doesn't even notice Luna tugging at her hair.
"Aster!Aster!" Luna whispered loudly. But Aster still didn't listen.  

cirno_icedragon9

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:33 pm
Sam stayed put. Drifting off to sleep as well while humming the song of protection very softly.

(G'night...I hafta get off now. I'll try to get on tomorrow...)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:45 pm
Aster sat there still putting the shards together and Luna, having decided to give up, fell asleep on Aster's head.
(night Sam!)  

cirno_icedragon9

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:33 pm
The next morning, Justin woke up with a loud yawn. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, then looked to see Sam, still asleep in his lap. He smiled warmly, since she looked so peaceful.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:51 pm
Aster was again asleep in a tree. The same tree she fell out of the day before. Again Luna was sleeping on her head, but this time she was woken up by something different. Being the light sleeper that she is Luna woke up because Aster was experiencing minor tachypnea.
"Aster Aster! Wake up!" Luna exclaimed pulling at Aster's hair in an attempt to wake her up.
But instead of waking up Aster continued to sleep.That was until a few minutes later when she woke with a start, as if she was having a nightmare and was scared awake. The jolt from waking so suddenly surprised both Aster and Luna, and they both fell."Luna you ok?" Aster asked grabbing onto the branch before she could hit the ground.
"Of cource I'm ok. I can fly unlike some people. Besides, you're the one you should be worried about," Luna replied.  

cirno_icedragon9

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:23 pm
vader-lifer14
The next morning, Justin woke up with a loud yawn. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, then looked to see Sam, still asleep in his lap. He smiled warmly, since she looked so peaceful.

Sam yawned softly, stretched, then looked up at Justin. she nuzzled his cheek then licked him before curling back up in his lap.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:49 pm
Justin smiled when Sam licked him. He ran a gentle hand through her fur. "Good morning." He told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

SamiwaVamp94

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:24 pm
vader-lifer14
Justin smiled when Sam licked him. He ran a gentle hand through her fur. "Good morning." He told her.

"G'morning to you too" she mumbled. getting up, she grabbed her clothes with her teeth and hid in some bushes. A short while later, she emerged from the bushes, human and dressed in her patched clothing. "Let's go eat breakfast...then we should get started heading back to my home." She smiled mesmirizingly at him and pranced off to the kitchen--making eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, toast, grits, and oatmeal.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games