Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [4]~ Arenas ~ O w O
Vote For Us pleas :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would like from us to use Announcement for 30 members Avatars in arena every week? :)
  yes , this help us to win :)
  I dont agree :(
View Results

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:52 am
163k, in fact. Blovem himself only donated 123678 gold. So he's using other people's funds every time for the chance, at most, of getting someone else or himself 50k.

It's scamming.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:39 am
Geez!
They deleted my post...
I only gave cookies to the ones that votesD:  

Sweet Little Kaira Angel

Greedy Cutie-Pie

12,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:01 am
You're the rapunzel one, i assume?

Take it up with Blovem. He's the one that got your entry deleted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:21 am
SullenSexySteve
Blackdemondreams
W Asher Davidson
Blackdemondreams
Mine wasn't pulled. I did it myself...
you weren't one of the disqualified, anyway. But good move.

Well if I won people would complain regardless and I would be reprimanded.
But I don't see how this is any different from what everyone does.

People always ask their friends or anyone they can to vote for them. It's not like I'm giving people gold to vote for me. I'm sure people have asked guild members to vote for them too. Some people are just malcontent.

Besides I don't expect everyone who votes for me to automatically give me 5/5. I want an honest opinion on my avi. Also I doubt every person who sees this thread will like my avi and vote for me.

Why were only 4 of these entries removed by the mods? If they were disqualified we all should be. That's the biggest reason why I pulled my entry.
Asking guilds to vote for you isn't necessarily wrong, as long as it's asking for fair votes, not just GIMME 5 HURRHURR.

So you are in the right if that's what you want.

That being said, why people are hating you guys advertising in your guild is doing it in announcements. You realize that your guild leader spends over 100k of guild funds to spam people? Not to mention this goes out to people who wouldn't walk into this thread otherwise, so you get unfair amounts of votes. Most of us have to fight for 100 votes. neutral The s**t that placed last week was because it had so many retarded 5/5 guild hurr votes.

Those 4 were removed for bribing for votes. That's really all you need to know. And yes, if they were DQ'd you all should be. But we'll see if that happens.

I didn't get crazy amounts of votes it really had no effect on my entry. Nor did everyone who voted for me give me 5/5.

Even when I ask people to rate my avi I won't ask for a 5/5 rating because if people honestly think that my avi sucks than so be it. So I suspect the votes I got from people were their honest opinions.

Like I said before. I pulled my entry out of the arena: 1) Because on the off chance that I happened to win (that's highly unlikely) people would complain. And I don't wanna risk getting banned or anything.

2) Because if 4 people got their avi's disqualified we all should have been disqualified. But to each his own. I can only speak for my own actions.  

Blackdemondreams

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:37 pm
We don't complain about the winners. We complain about the administrators who abuse privilege and have a history of doing so.  
Melina_LoV3 rolled 15 10-sided dice: 1, 6, 7, 9, 9, 3, 4, 2, 10, 9, 8, 4, 5, 4, 4 Total: 85 (15-150)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:21 pm
I HOPE YOU WIN THIS IS MY DRAME User Image  

Melina_LoV3

Angelic Conquest

8,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

LouieGray

Liberal Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:48 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:04 am
This guild's announcements are bullshit. I mean really and the grammar is ugghhh. Way off. I'm quitting. Sorry but I can't tolerate it anymore.  

redGodofDeath

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

gene1139

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:19 am
cool!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 am
W Asher Davidson
We don't complain about the winners. We complain about the administrators who abuse privilege and have a history of doing so.

wow hes still complaining... if u wont votes just enter the arena and enter it here or just quit this guild if u dont like how we run this... we really dont care if u quit, we have over 51k members blaugh  

iEternal Sasuke

6,250 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Elementsk8er25
W Asher Davidson

wow hes still complaining... if u wont votes just enter the arena and enter it here or just quit this guild if u dont like how we run this... we really dont care if u quit, we have over 51k members blaugh
Actually, i'm seeking for its dissolution because of something your guild captain did very wrong. And it's not announcements.

Not like i need tainted votes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:11 am
Hello  

-CosmeticTwilight-

Moon Shadow Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:58 am
My avi is in the arena next week! Please vote for me too! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:03 am
please vote for me 2....
i already get on avatar arena for this week to...
please vote for me 2....

please..... cry  

NazT_ChaN

Clean Player

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200

soso shy girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:07 am
So cool <3  
[4]~ Arenas ~ O w O