Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
Labyrinth of Fate! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 pm
Benny was already flying just overhead, observing Da-Ku and Layka's actions. "Someone's hurt pretty bad he thought, upon looking at the girl.."

Suddenly his trail of thought went missing, as did the path the two were previously standing on.. "That was.. Pretty strange."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 pm
Layka sensed Benny's thoughts and looked up at him in his hawk form. "If her could be a bird, surely he would fly to the centre..." she thought and picked up her pace.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:37 pm
Da-ku sighed and followed her, he had nothing better to do  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:19 pm
(yes, well you would think that.. xp maybes i have my reasons for not.. rougen i stole my stuff back.. meat was yummy =P)

Benny swooped down, pecking Da-Ku in the head.. Then swiftly flew out of sight again. "Tehe.. Doesn't look like he got his stuff back either yet.. Well I ain't helping, bwahaha!  

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:54 pm
(( benny, you sly dog. XD ))
Myraku sprinted through the pathway, the empty canteen ad her ipod at her waist, and didn't dare look back, for fear that the irritating beastie would lick its wounds and come after her again.
Not that it could fit through this hall anyway, she thought to herself with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:06 pm
Without looking back, Layka threw one of Da-ku's own daggers at him, then sliced out at some disguting looking creature that was worming it's way out of the wall.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:55 pm
I turned tangible and smiled as the dagger flew straight through me, I made a mock cry of pain and continued forwards  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:11 pm
Myraku ran as fast as her legs would carry her, then noticed that she was quickly coming up to a crossroads.
More like an intersection, she thought.
There were three paths in front of her; one to the right, one to the left, and the one in front. She decided she would turn left, and was about to make the turn.......... when she collided with a girl. A guy came tumbling after her.
"What the hell??!?!" Myraku shouted. She then noticed the girl was Layka. She quickly figured out the identity of the guy.
"You again??????" she shouted, then grabbed him by the shoulders and fiercely shook him.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Claivern

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:17 pm
Layka had just managed to shield her daggers from Myraku before they collided and bounced off, hitting a nearby wall, that tried to also swallow her, although she quickly pulled herself free.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:25 am
Da-ku just went with the rythm of the shake...
"Yes it's me, did ya miss me?" He winked and kissed her then warped behind her  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 pm
Benny followed close behind in the air, then landed nearby and went into wolf form while hidden by the foliage.

"Hm, intriguing.. Da-Ku has got himself into quite a mess, like usual. Are those girls.. Allied..? Strange.. Why do I get the feeling it won't last long?" I thought.

Then my wolfy instincts kicked in.. I let out a powerful howl, before bounding towards the other contestants. "Grrraawwrr, Da-kuuu.. Being a naughty boy like usual?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:01 pm
Myraku, still shaken from the random kiss, raised an eyebrow as a talkng wolf bounded in from out of nowhere.
She stopped shaking Da-Ku and, holding back a punch, glanced at the wolf.
"Uhhhhh, I may just be wiggin' out, but you sound an awful lot like that cute dude I stole that backpack from," she said with a little disbelief in her eyes.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 pm
(genius moment that was, lolz..)

"Cute dude you say? You flatter me too much, hihihi.. biggrin But ain't you guys and gals ever seen a talking wolf before?" I sniggered and looked around briefly.

"Ooh.. the whole gang is here, interesting I didn't think I'd see you all together again. I've been watching you for sometime you see." xd I said to no one in particular.

"However some of you got the slip on me for quite a while. Interesting trick with the plushies Da-Ku, I must commend you. I did think you were dead for a time, though your present situation doesn't seem much better!" I said laughing a little.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:18 pm
"Gang?" thought Layka, but didn't feel oblidged to say anything. "I'd be glad to give these people the slip."  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:03 pm
Myraku stared at the wolf. stare
It is him, I knew it, she thought.
"Yeah, sure, you're cute," she said, out loud this time,
"So uhhhhhhh....." she trailed off, before he mentioned the word "gang".
Her eyes grew wide.
"GANG????" she shouted, pointing to Da-Ku,
"WHY WOULD I EVER JOIN UP WITH A PERVERTED CRETIN LIKE HIS MAJESTY OVER HERE????"

Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff