Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
.::Masturbation; Basics, Techniques, Questions Answered::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:27 pm
Felicitystar
AnnTheCool
Umm a bit awkward but I have been mastrubating since I was like 5 or 4. Is that normal?

As said in the opening post.

"3. Girls aged 2 and under have been known to deliberately masturbate themselves to orgasm."

wink
You're normal. Nothing wrong about it.
when i was only a few years old my mom took my teddy bear away because i would always rub it between my legs <_< good old winnie the pooh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:28 pm
Booty Juice Hot Mess
oOVintage CupcakeOo

There's another point to consider, I don't know if it's been pointed out before here, and it's that once you know how your body works and where all your buttons are, it's a lot easier to help your partner in pleasing you.
I've realized that the more I explore myself and orgasm on my own, the more I enjoy intimacy with my partner and I climax faster than before. x3

oh yesh, instead of your partner digging down there for the 'spot' all you have to tell them is ;oh, go over there and give it a few strokes' XD
That is so very true!! it's fun to let them use the toys on you too <_<  

Sumomo4life

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 pm
LibraryFairy11
the second to last night that me and my exbf were still a couple, i was talking to him and we started in on this subject and hes like "are you doing any thing right now, and i said yeah, and we started talking bout what we were doing. It was funny me and him were both doing things.... and he started moaning quietly, and i gigled and kep up my moaning and saying things, then cause it turns me on he started saying things he would do to me... i was so enjoying the moment... then i heard him cuss, and i asked what, he was at his dads and was in his brothers bed, he said "i just cummed all over his bed, and i was enjoying myself." im gigling still laying on my back knees up playing with my c**t, he said oh well he aint done listening to me. i asked him how long we been at this he said three hours...... is it weird to do that stuff that long?
nope not weird at all XD i've gone much longer gotta love sexy phone conversations lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:31 pm
Dazed Poppet
Thanks so much for this thread. It's really helpful. I just started masturbating a few months ago and it feels great. But I don't know if I'm doing it right :L I can tell I'm having orgasms but after a few minutes of it, I feel like I'm going to throw up and I have this tingling feeling inside me. Is this normal? Please let me know.
feeling like your going to throw up isn't normal that's so weird O_o if it hurts where your touching.. stop lol  

Sumomo4life

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:33 pm
RainbowAlpacaz
Um, so.. I really want to avoid masturbation... because my family views it as the same as "losing your virginity". My virginity is something I really value, and I would LOVE to wait until marriage... but hey, most have you have been fifteen before. It's hard to resist masturbating D:
So.. um... IS it the same as losing your virginity?
if your concerned with the losing your virginity part of it then just don't insert anything into your v****a. play with your c**t instead it can still make you orgasm ^^ you can also experiment with useing warm or cold objects on it or water etc XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:35 pm
Crazy_Cassidy15
I've never really told anyone this..
but i believe i have been doing this on and off since i was little. I never really realized what it was though until i was older, of course sweatdrop
But i kinda feel weird about it, since i did it when i was little. I realize it's probably normal buuut...

Also, alot of people at my school talk about and pick on each other about masturbating. I kinda just sit there going, if they found out that i do it they'd look at me differently!
Just thought i'd get that off my chest. redface
i started it when i was really little by rubbing a stuffed bear between my legs it's completely normal ^^ it feels good so children keep doing it. I don't find anything wrong with it at all. Just make sure you do it in a safe place XD best is behind locked doors. The best thing about it is most of the time no one has to know what you're doing ^^ it's completely normal though it relieves alot of stress XD  

Sumomo4life

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 pm
X-tailerr-X
Goddess -of- Gaming
I have a question. I tend to rub myself(I think hump sounds weird) against one of my blankets or a pillow, usually around ten or eleven when everyone is asleep, and my lower torso and upper thighs get like a tingly feeling. Is that an orgasm.

.................... The only downside to this is that sometimes I get this pain in the outside of my thighs and I have to stop... emotion_facepalm

((Please quote me, or i won't know I have an answer or not))

No, youd start moaning, and though Ive never had one personally, I am told that you will definitely KNOW when you are getting one. Just doing that is giving you "that pleasure-y" feeling, but its not so intense enough to cause an orgasm.
i actually tingle when i orgasm and then i get moist down there XD and i started out with stuffed animals, pillows, blankets, putting a towel down and rubbing against the tub sitting on it like it were a horse XD so that's completely normal too ^^ also the arms of a chair or sofa lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:39 pm
Also a battery operated tooth brush can be your friend lol  

Sumomo4life

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:41 pm
>_< I had sex before I learned about masturbation...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:13 am
Sumomo4life
LibraryFairy11
the second to last night that me and my exbf were still a couple, i was talking to him and we started in on this subject and hes like "are you doing any thing right now, and i said yeah, and we started talking bout what we were doing. It was funny me and him were both doing things.... and he started moaning quietly, and i gigled and kep up my moaning and saying things, then cause it turns me on he started saying things he would do to me... i was so enjoying the moment... then i heard him cuss, and i asked what, he was at his dads and was in his brothers bed, he said "i just cummed all over his bed, and i was enjoying myself." im gigling still laying on my back knees up playing with my c**t, he said oh well he aint done listening to me. i asked him how long we been at this he said three hours...... is it weird to do that stuff that long?
nope not weird at all XD i've gone much longer gotta love sexy phone conversations lol

Oh YEah smile its so damn amazing me and him are back together after so many years smile SExy phone calls continue today  

LibraryFairy11

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 am
LibraryFairy11
Sumomo4life
LibraryFairy11

Oh YEah smile its so damn amazing me and him are back together after so many years smile SExy phone calls continue today
hehe nice  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:23 am
well I remember when I was still a virgin I would masterbate alot it was only because I wanted to know how it was that was until my 2 good friends who are lesbians took my v-card  

yandere_chan the psycho

Mind-boggling Sex Symbol

5,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:42 am
User Image User Image

I never realized I was doing it until I was into High School, where we were given sex education conservatively (don't ask how). I never thought of it as bad when I was young, mostly smelly. But I was once caught by my mom, and she told the whole family about it. I don't think it made much impact to them because I was very young back then. But I was embarrassed, so I stopped for a while. Then, I started doing it again, because let's face it, it's good.

I never really came yet, so I don't really know if I'm doing it right. But I'm afraid of breaking my hymen, mostly because I'm scared of what my future husband would think of me when he finds out that it's broken. And another reason is because I'm afraid it might hurt a lot.

Personally, I think masturbating's not that bad. It's some form of safe sex: you can have all the pleasure you want without fear of getting pregnant. But it also makes me wonder how the real sex feels like.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:40 am
Mitsu_Lightning15
I've never really told anyone this..
but i believe i have been doing this on and off since i was little. I never really realized what it was though until i was older, of course sweatdrop
But i kinda feel weird about it, since i did it when i was little. I realize it's probably normal buuut...

Also, alot of people at my school talk about and pick on each other about masturbating. I kinda just sit there going, if they found out that i do it they'd look at me differently!
Just thought i'd get that off my chest. redface

Oh dear, I feel the same way during school ;-; I get so scared that their gonna find out and I freak. I feel like I'll be picked on for it.

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

SailorHoneyMoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:26 pm
I suck at masturbating, I just can't get into it lying on my back, I'm not sure why I am not able to relax and let go lying on my back. I've read some cosmo articles and no it just hasn't happened for me. :  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff