Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:01 pm
Tomoyo reached the cave and sat down in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:51 am
Sora sat beside Tomoyo and closed his eyes.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:52 pm
Tomoyo leaned against the cave and let her eyes drift shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:28 pm
"Do you think we'll ever be able to live some where like normal people?" Sora asked Tomoyo."Without being attacked or starving because of what we are?"  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:30 pm
Tomoyo smiled and opened one eye. "Anything's possible."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 pm
Sora opened one and looked at her."But is it possible for humans to accept us?"  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:39 pm
"Maybe they will. Maybe they won't. But it's their problem if they don't." Tomoyo smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:49 pm
"This is the kind of cheerful things I think about," Sora said with a smile."I guess you're right, I can't make them like us."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:55 pm
"Yeah. and if they do happen to like winged kids and wolf-people, that'd make it a bit easier." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:56 pm
"It's the wolf people I'm worried about," Sora said.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:03 pm
Tomoyo blushed. "I guess I should be a little worried.. But I'll worry about that when the time comes."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:03 pm
"Soon," said Ringil to Zelda. The moon was rising higher in the sky, nearly overhead. "We can let the others rest a bit first. I think I'll get the fire out, though. Need to make sure it's cold before we go, so we don't set a forest fire." She walked to the pile of coals and kicked some dirt them, snuffing the bit of flame that was left. She kept pouring dirt over the fire, handful by handful, until she was satisfied it wasn't going to flare back up, then stood, one hand against her back. She stretched and checked the sky once more.
"Whenever you're all ready," she said. "Don't rush youselves. We just have bloodthirsty wolf-things trying to rip us into tiny pieces. No need to be concerned." She walked to the cave entrance and leaned against the cool stone for what she hoped would be the last time, breathing in the night air, smelling the lakewater still on her clothes.

Gylfie531
Crew

keliantria

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:38 pm
OOC: Ughh, I have to catch up again. :/

Seria opened her eyes to find everyone ready to leave. Huh? Oh right, she had fallen asleep again. Yawning a little bit, she stood up, brushing some dust off her clothes. "So um, where are we going?" she wondered out loud.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 pm
" Okay, hmm we are definatly leaving but i want to go to a woodsy place outdoors suclueded whhere erasers hopefully won't find us hmm oh how about whasington? And then we could vist canda and seattle and niagra falls it would be cool or we could go to nw yourk sorry im not usually this talkitive" Zelda said as she started to check to see if she had all her things  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm
Ringil listened to the conversation with little interest. Until she heard 'New York.' New York sounded bad, really bad. It was too crowded; at least, the city was. She wasn't sure about the whole state, but still... Canada would be better. She'd been through part of Canada, and it was pretty deserted. Still, it didn't really matter too much at this point, so long as they had some destination in mind in the near future. She remained silent.
((Hey, I think we need to make this go somewhere. Right now, there's no purpose to our story; we're just out in the wild, surviving. There doesn't seem to be any reason to our rambling on in these posts until we decide we'll try to accomplish something with these characters. Otherwise, this will get really boring. Just flying around and fighting Erasers randomly isn't much of a plot.))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games