Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
RP neko style X3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:44 pm
*Yuuki bowed slightly* nice 2 meet u ♫Melody♫! wat a musical name! i love it! *she smiled sweetly*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:07 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
SakuraxSyoran
wait...catch me up plz...? i dont kno whats going on now...

ummm.......Melody went 2 go see Ice and Yuuki just popped out and said hi. thats pretty much it.

o ok thanx smile
Hotari had trouble catching up with Melody. "Hey wait up!" she noticed the people she was talking to. "Who are they?" she asked melody  

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 am
ice lionheart cole
ice nodded " melody this is yuuki my sisters new friend and yuuki this is melody " said ice watching melody

Melody smiled and waved at Yuuki, sitting up looking at her now, only to find Hotari show up,
"Hotari I am so sorry I like bailed like that, I needed to see Ice, I missed him, but I'm glad you made it here, makes me happy I have a friend with a good sense of direction, because god know's Im always getting lost" she said, then she laced her fingers through Ice's glancing at him from the corner of her eye.
"Hotari, this is Ice, and that's Yuuki, and in the house is Crystal which is Ice's sister." she smiled and leaned her head on Ice's shoulder, and despite his name, she always noticed how extremely warm he was compared to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:18 pm
*Yuuki turned and saw Hotari* oh hello! *she waved* i've already been introduced. *she smiled excitedly* does any1 know wat time it is?  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:57 pm
"um....i belive its around 10 pm..." Hotari told her. but the expression on Ice, Melody, and Crystal said How do u kno that...? u have no watch...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm
:ice:ice sat there with a smile on his face to ice melody is a angel that blessed him with the joy of love and happiness and injoyed every moment with her
:crystal: crystal sat down on the back porch siping a cup of tea watching everyone talk

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 am
*Yuuki nodded* thank u Hotari. *she saw crystal and went over and sat down next to her* hi, i didn't want 2 leave u all alone over here. *she smiled*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 pm
Melody grinned and added in for Hotari. "My friends a genius time teller!!! And look at her pretty hair!!! Hehe, people doesn't she just belong in a magazine??" she asked, flashing a beautiful pearly white grin at Ice and Yuuki.  

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:24 pm
*Yuuki smiled at Melody then at Hotari and back to Melody* you r so right!!!! her hair is sooooooooooo prettyful!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 pm
:Ice: ice smiled and nodded " melody your right but i think your cuter " said ice
:crystal: crystal smiled " yuuki would you like a cup of tea " said crystal

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:04 pm
Melody blushed, and stared down at the ground, and fiddled her thumbs shylly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 pm
ice smiled as he watched melody then he remembered that he left a razor sharp long sword in the grass he went over and picked it up and placed it in the thick leather shieth on his belt then went back to melody and put his arm around her  

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:00 pm
She blushed, and leaned against him, a smile playing across her lips. She loved him being close to her, and she loved the way she fit against him perfectly like pieces to a puzzle she was beginning to solve.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:26 pm
Yuuki nodded at crystal, "yes, i would enjoy some tea." she said trying to be sophisticated but somewhat failing at it.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 pm
Hotari never did fit in anywhere, so she just stood there. she grinned "You 2 make a great couple" she said sweetly  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games