Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 am
(( Yeah, he made it confusing for me, too, but I understand, mostly, now. We are still in the mansion, and Julie is at the bottom of the deepest part of the pool.))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julie was panicking. She stayed as still as she could while sitting at the bottom of the pool. Ok, calm down, calm down. Julie looked up and saw through the water (since her power is water, she can hold her breath long underwater and also see clearly and hear better while in it) that Crazy Lunatic Guy put away his gun. Ok, at least he was not shooting at her, although the water would stop the bullet after the first few feet, and Julie was 20-30 feet under the surface of the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:59 am
((Sorry, I guess we're at the mansion with a couple of us at the pool, but how are you guys getting so confused all the time?))

Nago heats his arms to an extremely dangerous degree as he shoves them into the pool water to cool them off and at the same time heat up the water to boiling point.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:03 pm
Senku sits and watches while a few ravens began to sit next to him  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Oh, no! Julie just calmed down enough to notice a slight pull from a few feet away. There was a huge crack. It was slowly draining the pool, and if it did, she would be exposed to Crazy Lunatic Guy, who might be holding Aura captive! Well, we are already being held captive in this mansion area, so I guess that kind of has no point. Julie remembered some time ago that the pool was drained from a crack, but it only took about a week for the pool repair guys to fix it and get the pool up and running for people to be able to swim in it. Oh, the crack must have been made by Senku or Lae ( Julie remembered his name)

Crazy Lanatic Guy stuck his hands in the water. All of a sudden the water was boiling hot. The water helped her see his face clearer and in an instant, she remembered him. Nago Keisuke, son of the head scientist of the Experiment. Ha, if he thought that the boiling temp. would hurt her or anything, he was wrong. Didn't he know that her virus was AQUA, so it did not matter what temp. that the water was, water couldn't hurt her. Oh, wait, he does not know that I am in here, so then why is he heating up the water?

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:15 pm
Nago could see the it was just Julie as he cleaned the water by boiling and killing all of the bacteria, he then sighs as he thought it was somebody trying to take revenge on his father and the scientists, and so he walks back to Senku as he ask for some food as he waits for her to come out of hiding as it was pointless at the time.

"Hey, name's Nago Keisuke, and it looks like you made a lot of food. May if I have some?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 pm
"Dig in if you want" he said brighting up a bi and the ravens flew off  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:25 pm
"Thanks a load, man.........Man, this is good!"

As Nago said after having a taste of the meal before digging in like crazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:26 pm
((umm, I was invisible, remember? I can go along with what you said, but you should pay more attention. stressed scream Haha))

Julie saw Nago look into the pool, heard him sigh, then walk away. Okay, he was not trying to kill me, then, but what would heating the pool do? Heat kills bacteria, biut what is the point of just randomly cleaning the pool? That guy is straight up insane. Julie smelled something. FOOD. Just now, Julie realized that she was REALLy hungry. She shot up and out of the water, then looked around to find the source. Wow, Senku made all of that? Julie saw Senku eating, but he was kind of messy with grease and stuff, so he probably made the food. She walked up to the large table of exotic looking food. It smelled delicious. Julie asked Senku if she could have some food.  

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:29 pm
"Sure go ahead theres enough for everyone"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:32 pm
((Oh, sorry, but I was guessing that changing temperature means shifting your control back and forth which would make control unstable.))

Seeing her jump out, Nago waves hello to her as she want to the table of food, but also spoke to her in a usual teenage manner.

"Julie, you know how things are with the others, they escaped confinement for a good reason yes, but they're now working on a cure for us. Which is why I have to make sure all of us are safe 'cause it looks like no one else wants to take the job."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:35 pm
Lae hummed as he walked half naked, with nothing but a towel due to Dawn's misleading instructions. He sprawled out on the lawn chair and covered the towel on himself. "I hope there isn't a strong breeze today!" he shouted for Dawn to hear.

"I could hurl..." Dawn said coming out making a note for other residents to know that the regular pool was broken and for nobody to swim in. She stole a glance at Lae, who grinned at her. "Go put some clothes on, you lazy...I don't even want to finish the sentence."

"I thought you liked me like this."

"Since when did I say that?" Dawn started to get impatient.

"Since...now." he got up and kissed her on the cheek.

"Wha-?" Dawn's hand shot up to her cheek to where he kissed her.

"Ha, you fell for it!" he said laughing and running away, kissing every person he saw on the cheek, making the girls blush and the guys chase after him in anger.

"Honestly..." Dawn steame then looked up to see a stranger talking to Senku. "Excuse me, but do we know you? I don't think the scientists called in another experiment."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 pm
(( By the way, you pulled agun on Julie, it was not pointless for her to go and hide for protection. Also, I kind of type slow, so if you post while I am still typing then I post something contradictory to what you said, I will edit it, like I am doing right now, so please don't get mad at me if you see my post and it is wrong or something. sweatdrop ))
"Thank you!" Julie said as she started putting a bunch of food on her plate. (Julie was just in the pool a few seconds ago, but she became dry so as not to drip water on the food and be rude.) She sensed someone looking at her. Nago Keisuke She didn't turn around. She was still mad at him for pulling the gun on her, so what he said did not change her mind. She just kept on getting different foods to put on her plate. Then when she was done, aka. her plate was filled to the limit, she went to the side and sat on the grass and began to eat her food. Does Senku know who he is?
?! Julie saw Lae kiss Dawn and then run around kissing everyone in sight. Now there is TWO crazy guys at this mansion.

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:40 pm
When senku saw lae running around.He soon began to giggle then laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:46 pm
"Oh, I'm just a scientist son is all, and the name's Nago Keisuke. I do have Virus but I'm no experiment unless you count as used to test different cure syringes for us that is........."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games